ttc after a d&c

bethany i like ur signature, please stick :) its all our mantras xxxxxxxx
even now i still say to my bub, please keep growing bub :)
on the plus side it wil giv e reassurance u need to have had good scan before u travel xxxxxxx

amy hope ur feeling better today sweetie xxx

no news here , ,im awake since 5.30, up cleaning since 6.30!!!
not my norm i can assure u :)
last 3 days, ive only had about 5 or 6 hrs sleep befor eim wide awake and in cleaning mode, i hope this doesnt last much longer :)
hoping its preg hormones and not the increased thyroid med. wil hve another blood test in few weeks but if it goes on too long il ask doc to check sooner.

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

Good morning ladies! :kiss:

Laura, you have officially entered the nesting stage! :laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing::cloud9:

Angel, how are you feeling? Has the MS gotten better?

Jen, Bethany & Jess, hope you are bubs are doing well! :flower:

Horsey, :wave: how are you doing with everything. Two more days until Fri!!! :happydance:

Tash, hope youre feeling better and holding up ok. Thinking about you and sending you lots of love and :hugs:

Rayray, :wave:

AFM~ So, Im already getting impatient and its only 3dpo today :dohh: I have a feeling this tww is going to be the hardest one yet. This cycle has had me all over the place :wacko: I apologize for being all emotional and apologize in advance if it gets worse during this tww :blush:

:hug:

amy that series of emoticons looks just like me :) hee hee xxx
no need for apologies, we know how horribly slow and annoying Tww can be xxx
im soooo hoping for u r sticky bfp xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

i went back to bed at 9 and got another 4 hrs sleep :)
im back up sorting and cleaning again :)
though not as manically as yest and this morn :)
sometimes i think im nearly done cleaning and then i think of a weird job thats abolutely necessary for me to do too :) i figure il go with it while i can still kinda bend :)
my house will thank me and hopefully il thank me later when too awkward to do stuff ;)

hope yr r all keepign well. its gone quiey here again.

tash hi and hugs xxxxxxxxxx

rayray and ilovehim not sure if ur still readin here, hope ye r holding up alright girls xx

angel and jess how u and Los doin? xxx

horsey sorry for bein dumbass but whats fri? testing?

bethany hope ur enjoying ur naked telly :)

jen, how u doin hon?
my need to pee every 5 mins is coming back !! bub has turned and d pressure has returned a little :) how bout u?
also when i think im starving i try eat and get full after tiny bit, think my stomach must be squished too :) so as a result i feel like im eating all the time cos its back to little and often :) altough OH made roast chick dinner yest and i ate all the dinner,it wa ssoo yummy . maybe thats why i slept badly , whoops ;)

ok im rambling , no news really, :)
chat soon xxxx

heheh yumm roast chicken. That sounds soooo yummy! :) What a sweet DH :hugs:

Amy, no worries. The TWW is always a stressor :S

Laura, loving the nekkid telly ;) oh no cleaning mode has begun! Good luck witht that :D

I love my kitty. We snuggled all night. He is my bestest fuzzy baby ever <3 scooped him yesterday though and forgot to wear the mask. I just about died when I realized!

Hi everyone, I was hoping to join this thread. I had a D&C last month and we have already started to TTC again. I am nervous but anxious because I really want to be pregnant again. I am going to read through the thread, but has anyone had success with becoming pregnant right away after a D&C? I thought I had a cycle after but I am not sure. The Nurse at my MD office seems to think so, but who knows. I am really nervous about the whole situation again. I am scared to MC again, but I also want to get the ball rolling cause we really want another child!

Hi kelly. I am so sorry for your loss. :( . Did they doc tell you when it was safe to start trying again? If you don't mind me asking, were you very far along? Sometimes docs will tell patients to wait a little longer depending on how far along they were. Many of us on here are pregnant again. As a matter of fact 2 of our ladies are just about to enter their 3rd trimester. I had my d&c early August 2012 ( I was very far long, 19 weeks), and by early October I was pregnant again. Right now I am almost 22 weeks. Its been a rough road, but so worth it. My Doc said to wait 2 complete cycles before trying again. I got impatient and I didn't listen to her so on the 2nd cycle I tried (I should have listened her because my body wasn't ready yet) and didn't get pregnant. Then on my 3rd cycle I got pregnant (2nd cycle trying!!). I am not sure if I was very fertile or how I got pregnant, but one thing I did on the cycle I got pregnant was use a fertility monitor and preseed lubricant. It was the first time I have ever used a fertility monitor and preseed and I got pregnant, so I am thinking those two things assisted me greatly. Anyways if you have any questions just ask us, we have all had different experiences since d&c and I feel these ladies have tons of valuable info to help you through this process. Take care hon, and sorry again for your loss. :hugs:

Hi Kelly, so sorry for your loss. I am not sure that any of us got our BFPs right after our D&Cs. Our bodies usually need some time :flower:

Hi ladies hope you all are having a great day!! Amy I am excited for you this cycle. I can't believe you are already 3dpo. It seems just like yesterday you got your +opk!!

Oh I am fine here. Feeling very bored so cleaning. And waiting for my rice to get cold so I can make fried rice. How are you? :flower:

Oh I am fine here. Feeling very bored so cleaning. And waiting for my rice to get cold so I can make fried rice. How are you? :flower:

I am doing good. Just dealing with this wave of exhaustion that starting hitting me this week.

Off subject, but have you heard of this Jodi Arias case. Some lady that is accused of killing her ex-boyfriend!! I have been following it for the last couple of years, Its like a freaken movie. The guy was brutally murdered, terrible. :( . When ever I have free time, I live to keep up with current events. The news can be so depressing though.

hi guys

kelly welcome, none of us got bfp straight away hon after d and c.
i was told to wait one cycle by one doc and 2 cycles by another doc,
i would have tried after one but because i had trouble with my liver i had to wait 3 months for results of lots of liver tests.
when i got results back , it was cd 12 of my cycle , we tried then and i got bfp that cycle ;)
it def took the 3 cycles before i felt i had normal af after d and c, so i was prob better off i had to wait anyway, not that i thought that at the time :) it felt like forever.
cos if liver tests had come back with something different i would have been puttin off tryin indefinetly :)
my long winded way of saying, try to give urself time to heal and dont put too much pressure on urself to get bfp straight away, there is no reason why u cant get fast bfp but for most of us , our bodies seemed to need a few cycles to normalise first xxx
best o luck with ur ttc, im sure we wil be chattin here anyway :) xxx

im a sieve head ive forgotten what anyone else said again :)

bethany glad ur ejoying ur comfy telly and furbaby :)
dont worry bout the poopy scoopy, ur not meant to touch the poop , but i didnt think breathing near it was a problem?? its just for toxoplasmosis isnt it and i thought that was contact spread, not air?? xxx

i spent most of today sorting baby clothes, my sis gave us so much, we r so lucky , i dont think we need to buy clothes till kid is about 2 :) lets hope its a boy. cos if not it will be one confused girl :)

hi and hugs to all. xxxxxxx

Jessica, I think my DH has mentioned the case but truthfully, I just read the English-language news for Southeast Asia. I find it less stressful too lol.
Rest up :flower:

Laura, that is the best part of a big family- they can give you stuff!
Not sure about inhaling it but I had read to use gloves and mask. :-/

DH got to come home early. Super happy even though he has been annoying me since he got here lol.
EEK! I have just a few weeks until my trip! :happydance:

thats great DH is home early hurray :) and great thailand is soo soon xxxxxxxx
hi and hugs to all . xxxxx
off to my doc to get checked for uti, i have my suspicions :)
might just be pressure, we wil see ;)

Hi girls , how are u all ?? I definitely need toget a laptop I'm sick of using my phone lol !!

Well after having long serious talks with Chris this week , we have decided to go back on the pill for 18 months , starting from my first af after miscarriage which I'm still waitin for , but it's still only two weeks on Saturday since I miscarried , it an almost negative hpt today so I'm thinking my body is on track ...

Basically my theory behind this contraception thing is ...
If I do get pregnant and carry , I'll be stuck in my current job due to maternity pay etc ... But I hate my job and want to be a nurse .. Also I want to clear my debts off and Gould do it by July 2014 and we also want to move house ; and go on holiday as a couple ... So we are basically having two years almost off , to get my debts sorte , buy a house , get a job I like that I can establish myself in and generally live a little as a couple before we are a family ...

The only reason I started trying early in life was because the doctors said getting pregnant soul be difficult , well I now know I can get pregnant so there's no rush :)

And you know what , as weird as it feels not trying , me and Chris have never been happier ! I feel so free at the moment , If that makes sense ? Of course I still live my angel babies and I would have done the best I could , but if I get a job I love and a new home and have two years to myself , I will be in such a good place when Ido have a baby I will be able to provide more than the best I can do ...

I am not ruling kids out at all , but I'm only 22 and I feel that if I try again between 24-26 years old , I will be such a better person ..

And besides , I mean we are a quarter of the way through this year already , if I get a new job , a new house , then we can plan our wedding again , it will fly by !!! It really will !!

I'll still be on here obviously because you ladies are a huge part of my life now , and I want to support you all and stil rant to you girls about my problems , and hopefully you girls will still be there for me when I do decide to try again :)))

I truly believe that I lost these two babies , to get my thinking I how I am now , that I do deserve to have a career and the best of everything , so my kid can have the same , I'm not saying its a good thing I lost the babies , not at all , but I do believe that it was meant to happen to give me this new perspective on my life :))

Sorry for the hugeeeeeee post , but I'm so happy and excited about starting a new chapter of my life with Chris .. I really am

I love you all xxxxx

And for the first time ever , it feels strange , we did the deed last night ( naughty I know this soon ) but I couldn't resist , an I woke up today with huge amounts of ewcm and for the first time ever I panicked haha !! But reassured myself If I've still got positive hpts I won't be ovulating yet hahah !!! How weird !! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->