ttc after a d&c

Hi Kelly, welcome and so sorry for your loss. I too dont remember if any of us got a BFP right after our D&C. I think we all waited atleast a cycle or two just to give our bodies a chance to heal but its a personal decision. If your dr gives you the ok and you are emotionally ready, then you can certainly go for it! :)

Bethany, I love furbabies!!!! They are the best when they are little cuddle monkeys :)

Laura, I think I read that you have a UTI? :( Im so sorry and I hope that it goes away soon!

Tash, You are right in that you are very young. I dont doubt that you will have an earth baby one day. I think its great that you want to plan things and reach goals before trying again. You never know, the man upstairs might see that you have everything that you need for a child and bless you with one sooner than you expect :) Its weird how things work out and Im still going to pray that you are happy no matter what happens. <3

Jess, YES!! I have totally been keeping up with that story. I watched all of her interviews and I think she was just a psycho that was obsessed with this guy! Its chilling to hear that someone can make a phonecall to make plans to see a concert when they just killed them! Insane!

Angel & Jen, hope you girls are doing well with your bumps!

Horsey... daily shoutout to ya! :)

Lots of love to you all and anyone Ive missed!

AFM~ Had a little bit if a temp rise but still havnt gotten my crosshairs on FF. Im really getting scared with each day that passes. With every sympotm or lack of, no crosshairs, etc I question everything! I know that the TWW can play tricks on you but I still think this is the worst of them yet. Im only 4dpo.. how am I going to make it to 14+dpo?!?! lol Thank god for you girls!

Ames thankyou :)

Praying for your sticky bean This cycle !! 4dpo yay !! Will go quick just keep focused on something , I didn't get my bfp until 17 dpo last time hahaha now that was one hell of a tww lol !! Just keep yourself occupied :) I'm sure cross hairs will show soon !!

I've got horrendous amounts of ewcm today , to be honest if I were ttc it would be every girls dream lol !!! But now I've stopped bleeding a few days ago I'm sex mad , very time I see Chris , I just look at him like he's this beautiful plate of food n I'm like yummmmmmmm hahahaha !!! Poor thing !! So I think we are gonna do the amazing deed with protection this week just in case my body decides I spurt out eggs haha !!! I don't really want to go on the pill because it effed my body up last time , but it's either that it have to use protection each time , which is horrible for me because I'm allergic to latex so I have to use latex free ones .. And they feel horrible , you'd might as well wrap a tesco carrier bag round his thing that's how bad they feel lol !! So I'm stuck as to what to do contraception wise , and everything else eg coil and implant etc all stop your afs which I don't like , I like having periods , means I know my body is working lol xxxxx

I think staying away from the pill is a good idea. You hear about how it can affect egg quality and reserve and I wouldnt want that to happen to you. :rofl: Chris is probably having the best time with all the pressure-free :sex: right now lol There are so many that get pregnant even while using protection so you never know. I know you want to wait but Im still hopeful that you will be pregnant with a healthy LO soon xoxo

Oh an just looked at your chart , if you have a high temp tomorrow your cross hairs will show , I don't think it's confirmed it yet because of The two relatively low post o temps on Monday and Tuesday , once u get a high temp tommorow it will show them but may be a day or so later than u actually o'd :) cxxx

It just scares me that they arent that much higher than pre O temps. I know a rise is a rise but hoping that isnt an indication of low progesterone. Im on Crinone (Progesterone possies) but supposedly that doesnt affect blood so I dont think it affects temps either then. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

ut oh.. I hope Od before tuesday. I had BAD pains on sun night and monday and we bd mon and tues but not wed since I started Crinone on wed. OYE, now thinking we shouldve BD one more day :(

I agree, took out all of that data (CM) since it cant be reliable right now.

HI ladies!! I see we are talking about birth control, so I have a confession to make. I have never ever used birth control, my whole entire life. I got pregnant with my first daughter when I was 19 and he was my first serious bf (yeah, I know it was irresponsible) but I love my girl very much, and wouldn't change anything!! Then Aaron came into my life and we have been together ever since and have never used birth control (for the last 10 years we have been together). We have always practiced the natural method where we stay away from sex anytime around my ov, and it has worked all of these years. The first time we had sex around ov time I got pregnant. The 2nd time we ever had sex around ov time (the pregnancy I mc) I got pregnant. The only time I didn't get pregnant at ov time was the first time we tried after d&c, and I am thinking that maybe the one ovary I had didn't produce an egg that month. The natural way has really really worked for us. I know there are many people who say that it is still possible to get pregnant like this, but I never have, maybe even with the 1 ovary I still ov around the same time every month. I am just so scared to take birth control, with all of the side effects and this has worked wonders for us.

Oh, great news. My husband felt our princess kick for the first time last night. He couldn't believe it, it made him so happy. I haven't seen him smile like that in a long long time!

Amy, I have been following that case too. I didn't know about the concert tickets after she killed him. I did hear she went to Salt lake City to see a new guy and was apparently trying to hit the sack with him, or something like that. She gives me the chills. I mean who can do what she did? And now they are exposing their whole sex life? Poor guy never even stood a chance to defend himself (obviously because she stabbed him 27 times and slit his throat)!! How many guys are kinky in the bedroom? Anyways, I hope the jury is smart and sees through all of her psychotic babble!!

Anyways, I am seeing your are having trouble with the tww. Is there any way you could find to pass these 10 days quicker? How about a last minute mini vacation with your dh (like an overnight trip). You know, little mini vacations or go out and do things to at least help distract you or to help the time pass by quicker?

Amy, I think you covered all of your bases hon. If you oved on Tuesday or Wednesday, you did everything right! :hugs:

Angel, you are going to be 17 weeks soon? Gosh, time if flying. Do you feel like time is going by fast for you?

Jess, I know she makes me sick to my stomach. Did you see her interview while she was in jail and she was talking to her lawyer? I mean even he didnt believe her! And stab someone that many times and slit thier throat... hardly self defense imo! Ugh, so sad that they are crazy people like that in this world. She deserves to die the same way that poor man did, if not worse.

I was thinking about a mini vaca too but DH has school work. He is going through a certification program for work. Then he is talking about wanting to work on his masters right after. He will be done with this program in Oct of this year and I think he wants to do his masters right after and get it over with before we have more than one child. We''' see if that works. I plan on maybe not working if/when we have our second so that will be something we need to factor in. Anyway, with him trying to get that done I feel like we have little time for vacas. We just went to Vail a little while ago too. If it gets bad then Ill maybe talk to him about it. We are suppose to get snow on sat which I love and always makes me just want to stay in with hot coco and the fireplace :) Work keeps me occupied for the most part (Obv not right now lol) but when I get home, Im home alone for about 2 hours before he gets home. That seems to be when my mind wonders the most. I hate to come in here and be a little worry wort and bug you ladies about it but it sometimes just helps to get it out :oops:

Natasha, I say good for you for pursuing that which will make you happy that is under your control. We want those babies so bad but the journey can be hard and depressing and we can't control it, no matter how we try. Be happy Tasha. You absolutely deserve it <3

Jessica, I think it is awesome that you went natural! Condoms burn so boo to them lol. I have been on progesterone BC in the past but honestly I am never supposed to be on any with my clotting issues. How are you feeling today?

Amy, I nap with my furry baby ever day. I kiss his sweet little face and he will pet me with his paw. The only part of my vacation that I really dread is having to leave him for all that time. I am pretty convinced that no one will love and care for him as much as me because to my mom he is just a cat but to me he is my baby <3
Now don't you stress too much about this cycle. FF doesn't always know their business! Maybe do as Angel says and leave out CM since Clomid really affects CM?

Angel, thanks for the link :)
I need an update on you lady.

Laura, I really really REALLY hope that you don't have a UTI. I think that those are so scary now. I don't even have to pee constantly yet but I do because of my paranoia over a UTI. Drink some juice. :flower:

Jen and Horsey, I need updates too!

I really hope that I didn't leave anyone out. Sometimes it isn't easy to reply from my computer. Well, DHs computer.
I wake up grateful every day for every little thing. If I am crampy I am grateful for my body possibly getting ready for a baby. If my breasts are more tender, I go braless. When I am sleepy I happily nap. Just so grateful for everything. I think I will be happy when morning sickness strikes. Every day is a miracle.

I don't know if you girls can help ....

I've been reading a lot about the pill and it can actually really damage things 'in there' altering your uterine lining , messes with ovulation even after stopping the pill.. It's terrible , but I don't know what other options I've got , the coil is a no go and I don't want anything that stops af altogether! And I also don't want to rely on charting , I'm not taking my temperature every day for two years !! Bugger that lol ! So I'm pretty stuck , I wonder if there is a pill that's not too damaging but still effective ? Dr google here I come !! But any info or personal experience would be appreciated love u all xxxxx

You are taking a great approach to accepting everything with this pregnancy. I love it and cant wait for your first scan because its going to be great!

I thought Angel was right so I removed all the CM data from FF. Ill see if tomorrows temp is still up there and I get my crosshairs. Im trying SOOOO hard not to go crazy but I cant help it sometimes :( I just want to be preggers with you girls soo bad.

Your furbaby sounds like my little Leo. Spaz (our other fur baby) doesnt really cuddle with us too much anymore but thats really because of Leo. I call him our little attention wh*** lol. If Spaz does jump up on one of us and wants to nap, Leo will sit up and come rushing and jump up and annoy him until he leaves. He then puurs and meows and rolls on his back and does the paw thing on our faces too. It makes it hard for us to tell him how mean he can be to his big bro but we do tell him that was not nice. I <3 them!

Tash, if you ovulate around the same time every month, could you try going natural? Or is it too risky for you? I was talking about how I have done that all of my life, but I know everybody is different. How about asking your doc, maybe she can give you some healthier birth control options and then you can research them and see whats right for you.

Tash, I took the pill when I was your age and Im not going to say that had anything to do with my ttc journey now but it does make me wonder. There are a ton of people that take the pill and go on to conceive just fine. I hate to do this but Im brining up Kim Kardashian lol. There was an episode where she went to get herself checked and she was told that she had the egg reserve of a person that was in thier 50's or something like that but she's preggers now just shortly coming off the pill. Everyone is different and everyone's body is different. Maybe talk to your dr and see what he thinks? You can see what your reserve looks like right now before you do this and then go from there?

God bless you these next 8 months Bethany. Amy is right and your positive attitude and gratefulness is so inspiring to me. I have not been positive at all this whole entire pregnancy. Little by little I am getting a little better, but I am so scared to be positive and optimistic because with my last pregnancy I was so scared to lose the baby, once I hit 18 weeks I started getting very comfortable and positive and at the end up the 18th week, I lost her. So I am so scared to think everything is great and then lost everything. I know its not healthy for me to think this way, and I really want to think more like you because our babies are a blessing from God. And I should trust in Him and try to be more positive. :hugs:

Tash, I took the pill when I was your age and Im not going to say that had anything to do with my ttc journey now but it does make me wonder. There are a ton of people that take the pill and go on to conceive just fine. I hate to do this but Im brining up Kim Kardashian lol. There was an episode where she went to get herself checked and she was told that she had the egg reserve of a person that was in thier 50's or something like that but she's preggers now just shortly coming off the pill. Everyone is different and everyone's body is different. Maybe talk to your dr and see what he thinks? You can see what your reserve looks like right now before you do this and then go from there?

Wow, I didn't know that, I did hear one of the sisters, you know the really really tall one lol, that she has some fertility issues. Egg reserve of someone in their 50s?? Wow, that is hard news to take. But look, she is pregnant now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->