ttc after a d&c

Jess, Im really thinking you are going to bring this princess home and she will be healthy and perfect. I think its so sweet that your hubby got to feel her move, what a great moment. I too hope you can find peace and are able to enjoy this pregnancy xoxo

Tash, I took the pill when I was your age and Im not going to say that had anything to do with my ttc journey now but it does make me wonder. There are a ton of people that take the pill and go on to conceive just fine. I hate to do this but Im brining up Kim Kardashian lol. There was an episode where she went to get herself checked and she was told that she had the egg reserve of a person that was in thier 50's or something like that but she's preggers now just shortly coming off the pill. Everyone is different and everyone's body is different. Maybe talk to your dr and see what he thinks? You can see what your reserve looks like right now before you do this and then go from there?

Wow, I didn't know that, I did hear one of the sisters, you know the really really tall one lol, that she has some fertility issues. Egg reserve of someone in their 50s?? Wow, that is hard news to take. But look, she is pregnant now!

YUP! The older one (Khloe) actually wasnt ovulating at all so I dont know what they ended up doing with her but Kim just had a reserve issue and the dr on there said it was from the BC. It scared me but I think she has been on it for YEARS and I only took it for maybe a year.

hi guys :)

bethany i love ur attitude ;) even when i have heartburn and back pain i try and keep being gratefull in my mind :) it does help alot :)
it is a miracle :) congrats again xxxxx come on sticky bean xxxxxx

amy , im sure girls are right regards FF, it goes funny for lots of reasons doesnt it, like sleep and stuff can put off temps, so try not to worry xxxx

jess hurray for ur lovely new LO xxxxxxxxx
rainbow babies rock ;) :)

tash , i think u r so right, u gotta do whats right for u xxx
gettina job u love and enjoying time with chris sounds like a great plan xxx
u can always try whenever u feel like u want to again xxx
i was on the pill for 10 yrs, i came off it cos my periods were gettin more sore and i had skipped 2 periods for no reason at one stage so i felt i neede a break from it.
i dont know if pil had anything to do with it, cos i dont know if it would have happened if i wasnt on it :)
when i came off i didnt try right away, but when i did try ( about 6 months ish later i think ) , i got preg on 3rd try with lile and 1st try with belly bub :)
so i dont think it affected me badly hon, im allergic to latex too, i did use condoms for 6 months , but after i would be sooo itcchhhyy !!! :)
im not sure what im gonna do after this bub, i dont think il go back on pill but im not sure yet. i dont really wanna go back to condoms either.
i dont wanna go back on pill cos i want my options open on trying again when i want to. im not sure about bub 2 yet, if i want one or when :)
id go on pill again, but i did feel that i wanted some time off it before i started trying .
oh and when i was on the pill, i went through a few pills before i found one that suited me, first one made me teary, second one made me cross , third one made me teary, fourth one was fine ;)
sorry very long winded :) just tellin u my story in case it helps u decide ;) xxxxxx

angel is u rmom staying with u now? r u 17 weeks, thats cool :) it does seem to have gone fast .

jen how u doin? any news? u working days this week? xxxx

horsey how u doin? hope alls well xx

i dont have uti , must be bub lying on bladdar :)
think my head being muzzy and dizzy was my allergies, i had been sorting bub clothes and i guess one wash without powder wasnt enough, :)
least i dont have to take antibiotics which is great :)

hi and hugs to all xxxx

I have become more in tune with my body do would like to think I could do it naturally , but truth be told I don't think I could go a week without it around o time and then another week for af , it's too risky , I know if I get pg again I will lose it because I'm not meant to have a baby yet , I know this for sure .. I think I'm gonns go doctors tomorrow and have a chat with them :))) love u girls zxxxx

tash , yeah a chat with doc on options is best idea hon xxxx
nt nt
i dunno what im still doing up, its nearly 3 am, im gone haywire lately

Good morning to you too! I'm on my phone so will reply to everyone later, after I get in a nap with my kitty (he is already snoring. Melts my heart lol)

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/B8E198CF-A2AA-4851-A8CC-D94AC270CA49-2707-000002BCE09F3497_zps4eb2aaeb.jpg

Thought I'd share this- it totally cracks me up every time

Glad you are spending time with your mom and that its not too stressful :) Enjoy this time!!!!

hi guys ;)

tash how did u get on with doc?
angel thanks hon, my back is ok, its not bad but its not good ;)
i think my bump is so sticky outty now that the pressure is on a little, :)
it could be a lot worse, im still able to do things so im fine :) thanks .
i know what u mean about not wanting to take things unless u have to, but its ok to give urself a break of a day by taking it too hon xxx
glad ur mom is relaxing company :) :)

amy i see angel said u got ur crosshairs, whoop whoop and loads of well placed BD :)
fx fx fx :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bethany, enjoy ur nap, lovely snuggly kitty :)
we r so gonna enjoy snuggling with LO too soon ish :)

jen, jess and horsey , how ye doin hons?

i had a nice day, i slept so well after going to bed finally about 3.30 am :)
i met my friend today for lunch and wandering around town, was lovely :)
i hadnt seen her in months , she is super busy with 2 jobs, was lovely to see her,
when we get together its giggling nonstop :)soo nice :)
she was shocked by my bump cos i hadnt seen her in so long :)

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura! Feeling more optomistic again today! Come on St Patty BFP!!!

:dance:

Maybe the happy/optomostic feeling is due to it being friday lol. Either way, Ill take it. Like not being sad :)

its prob combo of gettin ur cross hairs and having more reassurance of Ov and friday is always good :) xxxxx hee hee
exactly being happy is so muchnicer than sad :) glad ur upbeat again,
i hate to see u down , cos its not u xxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies!! Here's to a great weekend for all of you. :hugs:

Amy so glad you are having such a positive attitude and outlook. Our happy Amy is back! :flower: I totally understand the ups and downs though. I still have them. I think its all of our raging hormones lol.

Laura, so glad that you don't have a uti. Very good news. I hope you and lo are doing great! :hugs:

Angel, you still have morning sickness hon? Is it subsiding at all? One of the few things that I could drink when I had it was gingerale. Hope you start to feel better. :flower: Oh and the pull out method, I forgot the name. lol. That is what me and hubby have been doing for almost a decade!! It has worked all of these years for me. I am thinking maybe my ovulation is very punctual. I have been lucky though. It has worked for me, no unplanned pregnancies here. But I know everybody's body is different and what may work for me, may not work for somebody else.

Tash, hope doctors visit goes good. :flower:

Bethany, how are you doing hon? Hope you and lo are doing great. :hugs:

Jen? Haven't heard from you for a while. I hope you are ok hon! Thinking about you over here. :hugs:

AFM, Last night my husband got a little mad at me, and he looked so cold and serious and it made me sad, so I totally lost it and started crying and having a total breakdown. It was so scary because I couldn't control my emotions. I was trying very hard not to totally lose it, because at that moment I felt very ill mentally, like I had so much pain inside and I felt like I was losing my mind. Very scary feeling. :( . I think I will attribute this to pregnancy hormones. He was very apologetic as it was happening. What scared me is how sad and helpless I felt. Not a good feeling.

hey i was gone off taking a pic amy :)
its hard to take good one urself :)
if it was just for us i wouldnt behead myself but as its public ...... xx

Attachments

• DSC_0170.jpg
    DSC_0170.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
jess it is hormones hon, xxx
a few weeks ago i was goin down stairs in front of my OH and he said , ' hurry on and move it will u' , he was smirking so was meant as a joke, i got all serious and started bawling saying he was not allowed 'be not nice to me ' :)
i knew i was over reasting but couldnt help it, he was so confused, its funny now thinking back to his face when i became a 3 yr old and started bawling ;)
some days are just like that with hormones, ust remind urself of preg hormones, it does help, u wil stil prob cry but least u know why :) xxxxxxx

Awww Jess Im sorry hun. Im sure once he realised how emotional you were he probably knew that it was the pregnancy hormones. Also could be a part of the reason why he was so appologetic <3 Hubbys hate to see thier girls upset esp while pregnant! I hope you are feeling better now :hugs:

Laura, I LOVE THE BUMP!!!!!!! You look so cute!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

I just found out that ANOTHER person at work is pregnant. While this would normally set me over the edge but instead it got me hopeful. FX!

amy thanks hon, i lovve my bump, its so roundy :) :) hee hee
hurray for hopeful amy :)
hi bethany :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g