ttc after a d&c

amy hurray half way through tww, come one bfp xxxxxxxx

bethany thanks hon, xxx
im better now, i kind of got blind sided cos i didnt realise i would be upset :)
silly me ;) iwent to my parents and lots of siblings there with nieces and nephews and im better now again ,:)
the word should is hereby banished again, it doesnt help at all :) just upsets me ;)
its snowing mad here again, its cute . yucky for driving though :) but everything looks nicer :)
hope all r well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks angel :)
i am better today :) xx
oh no the zany waking hours are starting early for u angel, :)
enjoy ur sleep xxx

hi and hugs to all x

Sweet dreams Angel :)

Hi Laura- glad today is better!

Hello to all my gorgeous ladies <3

i have a question i was ttc for 4 years then last year i got pregnant but had a mc at 8 weeks 4 days that was the 3rd Dec 2012 my doc didnt tell me i cant start trying for a new baby so we just went ahead and keep trying January the 8th i got my period was not a lot only 4 days and only when i wipe today is 11 March and i still didnt get my period again i got woried ask hubby if it was posible that the doc took out the wrong stuff when i went for the d&c but hubby say its not posible i took 5 hpt first one had a very faint line second one didnt work at all the rest was neg the last one i took last month now i dont know am i pregnant or what is wrong with me im scared to go to the doc and for him to tell me that i can never get pregnant again as this is something i wanted since the day i was born and like i said was ttc for 4 years now plz tell me what to do next i really dont know should i try another hpt?

Hi Girls! Happy Monday to you all :)

Abby, so sorry for your loss. Every dr is different. Some will tell you that its ok to try right away and some will say that you need to wait. Did you go back in after your D&C? Usually they will check you to make sure there is no infection or left over tissue. If you havent gotten your period and said that you thought you saw a faint line on one of the HPT that you took, I would def put a call into your dr. They should be able to do some bloodwork to see if you are in fact pregnant or if there is left over tissue that is causing your HCG to stay elevated and not get to 0. Best of luck to you!

Abby, so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you! And you have had a rough time of it too, four years of wanting your babies!
It has been about two months since you had a period, correct? Any way that you can see a doc for a blood test (to measure hcg) and to share your worries? I think those pee sticks will just confuse you and be heartbreaking, especially since you have already gotten conflicting answer from them. Best to see a doctor to know for sure what is going on :flower:

thanx for the reply ladies i will go see doc then, there was no left over tissue after the d&c but i will ask hubby to take me to the doc as soon as we have money lol thanx again

Glad there was no tissue Abby. Hope you get the results you are looking for! :)

Hi Bethany!! How are you feeling?

Yep Abby, hope you get some good answers :flower:

Amy, I am just feeling conflicted as usual in the mornings. Do I leave my warm bed to go eat? Or do I stay and try to sleep more? DH left for south Texas again so feeling unmotivated.
How are you today? :)

Hmmm... idk Im leaning more towards the warm bed but you did need to eat :) Very hard decission lol

Have you been feeling amy pregger symptoms? I have NO symptoms what so ever this cycle. I know its super early for me but I thought I would start to feel SOMETHING.. but no :(

OH!!! Just saw.. less than a month before you leave!!!! :dance:

Amy, you may not have any symptoms just yet :flower: maybe a BFP will catch you by surprise yeah? :) what symptoms do you normally feel when you get a BFP?

Food sounds like work. All I want is scrambled eggs on toast. Drool.
Oh you asked about symptoms! Well my boobs are sore. I squeeze them often just to make sure it is the same. They even tingled last night. I get lightheaded on occasion. Easily tired though I can't sleep all day. And bloating and cramps from bloating. Oh an I sometimes feel nauseous when I am hungry or when I go to sleep.
No MS or frequent urination which worry me a bit.

I just remember sore boobs but I know that doesnt come until later. I cant go by CM because I am taking Crinone (Supposies) so I wouldnt know if its meds or CM. Just drives me mad!

I have read lots of women here saying that they havent had any symptoms until they are in thier 2nd tri! So I hope that gives you some comfort. I should really listen to my own advice and find comfort with that too lol

Amy fxd for bfp!!! Im praying this will be it for u!<3 i didnt have any symptoms at first so its normal.
:dust:

Bethany scrambled eggs w toast yum. Thats so great for baby too!! :) yay for mat clothes also!

Angel is ur nausea and symptoms going away??when does oh come home? Glad u enjoyed ur mom. Reading ur post made me miss mine very much.

Laura third trimester already!! Final stretch :) how much have u put on so far? Im already at 22lbs and doctor isnt happy but wo exercise its gonna happen.

Horsey hi!! How are you??

Jess how is dd doing? Have u named her yet? How are ur girls and how are you?

Tash hi! How are u did u make a decision on bc yet?

I cant believe how far along some of u are already feels like its so slow fir me but then i look at ur progress im in aww. Has anyone named their baby yet or have ideas???

Im still depressed like extremely. I applied for UE according to definition i was laid off with no return and if u think about how lil hrs i got there at times maybe it was bc he was slow. But its bc i was pregnant and his single girl friend needed a job. This i know. For sure he does need to say it. I have huge headache been having trav rub my back shoulders neck and head and applying heat and cold compresses on my neck area. Feels a lil better but come back once removed.

A question yesterday i got out of shower was drying off and noticed a small drop of ftesh blood on the floir. It was a decent amount but when i wiped just sorry tmi yellowish creamy discharge. So i dismissed it as a false alarm. Should i be concerned?? Do u think it has to do with me needing the rhpgram?? Im not dtd or anything at that matter. Not sure if i shpuld call. Shes moving a ton its super cute when she does.

Thanks for the prayers Jen, Ill take them! :)

Im sorry that you are still feeling down. I would say that you got laid off too but it was my understanding that if you get laid off its because your employer terminated that position and it was no longer needed. They cant lay off someone and then hire somone for the same position. It could vary from state to state but I know in Cali and Colorado thats grounds for a law suit. If he says that you were fired, then you wouldnt be able to collect UE BUT there was no grounds from the sounds of things for them to fire you. Even "at will" employers need to follow some sort of protocol in order to get rid of someone (i.e. warnings that thier performance is unacceptable etc). I hope I dont add to your worrying but I just want to make sure you arent getting screwed in all this just because your boss wanted to hire his single female friend. As for the bleeding, maybe it came from somewhere else? If you wiped and there was nothing and you are saying it was fresh blood on the ground then Im not sure. Given your history, I would def put in a call to the dr and see what they say. Not worth chancing it if something is wrong.

i have a question i was ttc for 4 years then last year i got pregnant but had a mc at 8 weeks 4 days that was the 3rd Dec 2012 my doc didnt tell me i cant start trying for a new baby so we just went ahead and keep trying January the 8th i got my period was not a lot only 4 days and only when i wipe today is 11 March and i still didnt get my period again i got woried ask hubby if it was posible that the doc took out the wrong stuff when i went for the d&c but hubby say its not posible i took 5 hpt first one had a very faint line second one didnt work at all the rest was neg the last one i took last month now i dont know am i pregnant or what is wrong with me im scared to go to the doc and for him to tell me that i can never get pregnant again as this is something i wanted since the day i was born and like i said was ttc for 4 years now plz tell me what to do next i really dont know should i try another hpt?

I am very sorry for your loss. There are a lot of factors that can impact your cycle after a mc...it wouldn't hurt to check with the Dr to see why you haven't had your period in 8 weeks. We all have our fears and concerns about going to the Dr, but you have to trust they have your best interest at heart. In the meantime, I would certainly go ahead and take another HPT...be sure to use first morning urine. (PS your surgeon DID not take out ANYTHING you did not authorize him to take out, though we've all had that same thought I'm sure! Sending peaceful thoughts your way.)

Laura ~ So my waking at 4am is part of being pregnant...oh joy. I enjoy my sleep, I'm going to have a chat with my little fella and gently remind him that he will keep me up when he gets here, so a solid 8-10 hours of sleep right now would be DIVINE! :haha:

Jen ~ I hope you qualify for UE...what an ass your boss is! I hope you are able to pull yourself out of the trenches of depression...I imagine the stress is not good for you or baby. And yes, please call the HR nurse and see what she thinks about the bleeding. No need to take any unnecessary risk...

Amy ~ Temps still look good doll! Have they given you your progesterone levels yet?

Tash & Horsey ~ Hola amigas! Hope this finds you in good spirits.

Jess ~ I bet your girls are excited to see and feel the baby kick! Such excitement in your house!

Bethany ~ Maternity clothes...It's so nice to find that my fav designers (Paige Denim, Hudson, Joe's) have maternity cropped jeans! I am in love with the below the belly, but am in no rush for the full coverage "sock pants" (though I have a pair of them).

Hope you all are having a nice Monday...I'm so sleepy! :sleep:

Hi Angel! They did and once again I now feel so bad for being a bit emotional because they came back at..... 26.88!!!!! I have NEVER seen it at that level before! Im so beyond excited right now! Maybe thats the reason for the pain that I had during ovulation last week. Oh please oh please let us get pregnant with a healthy lo that sticks!

Holy mackerel! :dance: That is such an amazing number! Come on sticky LO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->