ttc after a d&c

Jessica, how scary but SO GLAD that your DH took care of things! Good on him for making that creep delete it. Gah there are some disgusting people in the world.

Bethany, I have felt the same way my whole pregnancy. I also wish I could just fast forward time. It is natural though hon. We can't help it, especially with what we have been through. Don't worry though, it does get better with time. I pray these next few weeks go buy swiftly for you. b:hugs:

Thank you so much. I feel horrible, like I should enjoy every bit but I just want to get to a point where, for me, I feel safe.

wow Laura, I hope your gran nephew recovers swiftly from that virus! Sorry about not being able to go to the family events. :nope: But also thank goodness they found out about this before you actually did go! :hugs:

Bethany, I have felt the same way my whole pregnancy. I also wish I could just fast forward time. It is natural though hon. We can't help it, especially with what we have been through. Don't worry though, it does get better with time. I pray these next few weeks go buy swiftly for you. b:hugs:

Thank you so much. I feel horrible, like I should enjoy every bit but I just want to get to a point where, for me, I feel safe.

Just remember what you are feeling is perfectly natural and normal. We have been through past heartache and I guess at times we feel the way we do as a protective measure. I have my fx for you and that you will have a beautiful baby in your arms before you know it!

Jen, I am so so sorry for what you are going through right now, and pray that in the near future you are able to find a wonderful job with a great boss! I hope you and your little girl are doing great!! Every time you feel down just think about the precious little girl that you are carrying who will be in your arms before you know it! What a blessing she is! :hugs:

Just remember what you are feeling is perfectly natural and normal. We have been through past heartache and I guess at times we feel the way we do as a protective measure. I have my fx for you and that you will have a beautiful baby in your arms before you know it!

Yes I keep telling myself "my babu is happy and healthy"...now I just hope that my little salty tadpole (our pirate name for our baby) really is happy and healthy!

Angel, hope you are feeling better! Can't believe in a few weeks you will be half way through your pregnancy journey! Then time to start preparing for your precious little boy. :hugs:

Hey me again let me explain my story with dates lol then u will understand better first i have to say i alwys get my period on the same date every month exsample if 11 sep then 11 oct and 11 nov oky i had my last period when i was preg 11 sep but doc said i baby took place on 2 oct 2012 then i had a mc 3 dec 2012 with a d&c i then got my period 8 jan 2013, 8 feb 2013 no period 8 march 2013 no period.... took a hpt this morning (12 march 2013) but neg again, i was wondering if i drink a lot of water and coke during the night and go pee about 22h00 and take hpt 05h50 could that be the reason for the neg plz let me know as soon as possible so i dont drink tonight and dont go pee.... another thing someone told me i have to know the doc keep my intrest at heart... i live in south africa and i can promise u thats not true at all... lol thanx ladies for the help

bethany keep with ur affirmations hon and try ur best to enjoy,
im soo positive for u that all will go well and then u wil kick urself u couldnt enjoy any of it :) if god forbid anything happened all u would have would be worry , no joy out of this preg so either way its better to be as positvie as u possibly can xxxxx
we wil be meetin and comparing Lo in thailand before u know it ;) xxxxxxx
bethany does have her sticky rainbow babe, thats my mantra for u xxxxxxxx
i worried lots espeacially in first tri, u cant avoid the worry completly but u can focus on the good and the magic of it as much as poss :) xxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxx

jess what freaks , scary stuff. some people are just twisted xxxx
glad u got pics deleted .
i actually did go to one family event sat nt (nephews 21st) and met my bro, who has been in contact with the patient, doh!! i didnt know he was sick till next day. feck sake. its droplet spread and my bro doesnt have a cold and i was a bit away from him . so hoping it be fine. :)

abby im not sure hon , i would prob check with doc , but if ur doc isnt helpfull im not sure what to do, 2 months without period for second cycle after d and c , sounds a bit weird to me, id prefer to check it out if it was me. hope u get ur answers soon xxxxx
i too am normally like clockwork, it took 3 cycles for mine to come back to normal af . but i was only few days late on the second af, aybe ur first af wasnt true af but timing was right. sorry i dont have answer hon xxxxxx

jen hi hon, hope ur better today xxxxxxxxx

my munchkin is scaring me again by being ultra quiet.
last time this happened it was just growing phase but they do say watch out for decreased movement, i may ring the hosp soon and ask if he doesnt start his usual kicking away at me ;)

Abby, I agree with Laura in that it might not be a bad idea to get checked by your dr. I know that you said that drs there arent always the most reliable but not having a period for that long after a d&c is unusual. Im sorry I couldnt be of more help and hope that everything is ok.

Laura, I think its bub growing again too but if you are really concerened, best check it out for peace of mind. :)

Jess, OMG! What creeps! Im so glad that your hubby confronted them and got them to delete her pics. What pervs!!! Im sorry that you even had to go through that experience at all :(

Jen & Tash, hope you girls are holding up ok :hugs:

Bethany, still singing the Ursula song for ya *Just keep sticking* :)

Horsey, hope youre doing ok hun and that the IUI worked!

Angel, hope your feeling great and enjoying this time with your mom.

Love to all my ladies! :)

amy i had some choc and he moved about for a bit, think it is just growth spurt, im just being a worry wart :) xxxxx

Its totally understandable! Youre a mommy and this is just the begining of the worrying you will do for bubs! heheh Im glad he started moving and that you feel better. :hugs:

Abby, so sorry for your loss hon. :( I have to say that I agree with the other ladies. You really should get checked. Just to make sure there is no infection and everything is doing ok. Since we all have different experiences after d&c it is very hard to diagnose what is going on. Only a doc could really do that. I have heard of women having wacky cycles after d&c, but again I think a doc could give you a better answer. :hugs:

Laura I struggle so much with my babies activity level. For like 2 days in a row she will be moving inside me like a ninja, and then another 2 days go by and then she moves but lighter movements, then another 2 days go by and the movement picks up, then there are the quiet days and the super active days. It drives me crazy because I focus so much on how much she is moving and how hard she is kicking. :( Sometimes I feel like its driving me crazy! So glad that your lo started moving around, I am sure he is just fine, just not as active some days! :hugs:

Amy, sorry if I sound ignorant, but couldn't a high progesterone level like that indicate that you are possibly pregnant? I am not sure how that works. But my progesterone never got that high, I believe at 6 weeks, it was only at 11.5. And you don't even have a +hpt yet and your progesterone is so high!! That is so awesome. It sounds like your body is really at work right now. I am going to have fx until you take that hpt!! Hoping you get good news this cycle!!

Laura I struggle so much with my babies activity level. For like 2 days in a row she will be moving inside me like a ninja, and then another 2 days go by and then she moves but lighter movements, then another 2 days go by and the movement picks up, then there are the quiet days and the super active days. It drives me crazy because I focus so much on how much she is moving and how hard she is kicking. :( Sometimes I feel like its driving me crazy! So glad that your lo started moving around, I am sure he is just fine, just not as active some days! :hugs:

thanks babe, :) wish i had a little window into my tummy i could check on Lo :)
today was first day i really wished he was already born so i could know he was ok :) im tryin not to wish away my preg and enjoy it :)
OH and me r goin to cinema now so i can distract myself and stop overly focusing on bub:) thanks hon. xx

Bethany, hope you and lo are doing great today!!

Jen, I truly hope you are feeling better hon. Sending lots of :hugs: to you!

Tash, here thinking about you hon. Hope you can check on in once in a while, at least to let us know how you are doing hon. :hugs:

Hi Angel, is your mom still visiting you?? Hope both of you are having a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->