ttc after a d&c

I thought so too! My eyes filled with tears when I got that text. Tears of joy that it. Im so happy right now. Now just really hoping that I get that :bfp: next week!

How are you doing?

Amy, yes follow that advice! I will cling to it as well :hugs:
I didn't really have any pregnancy symptoms before my BFP either, if that reassures you. Was just the same as AF symptoms.
GREAT NEWS on your progesterone! :thumbup:

Jen, I am so sorry that you are depressed but I know that I would be too with all that stress :hugs: I have to agree with Amy. It doesn't sound like you were laid off, it sounds like he is just a jackass. He will experience a special kind of hell for this.
Sounds to me like also maybe the blood came from elsewhere. Did you shave?

Angel, I just picked up some cheapies at Ross. I will splurge more if all goes well. I have already decided that if I make it to 2nd tri that I will reward myself by signing up for a prenatal yoga class :)
Were you able to get back to sleep?

What a relief Amy! Come on BFP! Think pink... As in that 2nd pink line that is going to show up on your HPT this Sunday!!

Bethany ~ Ross sells maternity? I need to mosey over there. I have just started buying maternity clothes. I was using the rubber band method and a trendy top with my normal pants. I will also hit up my gf's and sis for hand-me downs!

Angel, Ross does sell some cute maternity things :)

Bethany, it was! :dance: Now like Angel said, Im thinking green and pink. Green for luck of the Irish and pink for that 2nd line on my HPT this weekend!

Amy, Laura said you have the luck of the Irish ;)

Angel, my niece got all of her maternity clothes at Ross! I also hit up the Goodwill around here but the section marked maternity was just plus size clothing. I was like whaa? Not worth it. And it always smells like second-hand smoke in there..

i have a question i was ttc for 4 years then last year i got pregnant but had a mc at 8 weeks 4 days that was the 3rd Dec 2012 my doc didnt tell me i cant start trying for a new baby so we just went ahead and keep trying January the 8th i got my period was not a lot only 4 days and only when i wipe today is 11 March and i still didnt get my period again i got woried ask hubby if it was posible that the doc took out the wrong stuff when i went for the d&c but hubby say its not posible i took 5 hpt first one had a very faint line second one didnt work at all the rest was neg the last one i took last month now i dont know am i pregnant or what is wrong with me im scared to go to the doc and for him to tell me that i can never get pregnant again as this is something i wanted since the day i was born and like i said was ttc for 4 years now plz tell me what to do next i really dont know should i try another hpt?

hugs hon sorry for ur loss, xxx
i agree witht he girls best to go to ur doc to get proper answers since pee tests dont seem to be giving u a clear picture.
we dont get checked in ireland to get all clear, thats main reason they say wait one af, but u did get one af of 4 days long didnt u?
my second af wasnt on time hon so i wouldnt be overly worried about it being late, i didnt get my first af till 5.5 weeks after d and c and my second af was late too, it took 4 weeks 3 dasy and im normally 28 days like clock work.
was ur faint pos last cycel or this cycle? if it was last cycle and ur -ves are this cycle id say wait and see for few days, but if faint pos was this cycle id say go to ur doc and check .
let us know how u get on, hugs hon xxxxxxxxxxx
dont think u can never get preg , u have proved u can get preg,
it could just be rotten luck u had mc xxxx
i had mmc on my first and now i 28 weeks preg , xxxx
dont lose hope hon xxxxxx

amy fx for surprise bfp, no symptoms at this stage is way more the norm than havign symptoms xxxxx

bethany i vote make brekkie and take it back to bed :) prob too late at this stage :)

jen could the blood be from a nick or something if u shave?
id ring doc and ask if not just in case, but should be fine when only tiny bit, but id def feel better checking xxxxxx
jen weird qs but could it be from piles? any straining goin to loo :) tmi but could be that too xx

angel the weird waking hours are for me anyway, i usually sleep sooo well :)
i was up for and hour and half in middle of last nt too, its ebcome normal for me now :)
i am gettin good sleep just split sleep :)

amy just saw ur results, whoop whoop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel, Ross does sell some cute maternity things :)

Bethany, it was! :dance: Now like Angel said, Im thinking green and pink. Green for luck of the Irish and pink for that 2nd line on my HPT this weekend!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
hurray :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sooo it turns out my gran nephew has slapped cheek (human verison of parvo virus),
its dangerous for preg women but more so before 20 weeks, so now me nad my preg Sil cant go to our nieces christenign next weekend or my godsons and dads bday party prob followin week, waaahhhh!!! i already have littel enought to do day to day, was really lookign forward to um, . but doc advised not to go, so.......
cant chance it, il have to be a hermit for next month when i thought i was gonna have a nice busy month with lots of partys,, waahh :)
im ok really, it sworth not goin just in case, but id love to be able to go.
i already met my bro (granda of gran nephew ) on sat nt so just hoping he didnt already bloody pass it to me. he never told us gra nephew had it and came to the party.
2 weeks ago, i met him and was in room wiht him for about an hour and suddenly he says his tummy is stil sick form vomiting bug, doh!! dont think he gets the whoel things being more dangerous during pregnancy. oh well. fx and prayers, he didnt give it to us,

Amy, after hearing your progesterone levels I was so happy for you. This sounds very promising!! Mine were never that high even when I was like 7 weeks pregnant!! I love you all. I am out the door right now but I have a very creepy story to tell you guys later. It involves going to the store with my family and a grown man taking very creepy photos of my older daughter and ends with my husband getting in the guys face and 3 men surrounding him.... I will fill in the details later!! lol. Love you all!

Ohno Laura! :( Poor thing. Are they able to do anything to treat it? I hope he gets better and that you can see them soon. Are you and bubs able to be around him after you give birth?

Funny side note... just noticed that you kept my name green Laura... **thinking greeeeeeeeeeeeen** :D

Laura, I just ate a granola bar and some string cheese for breakfast lol.
I want to smack your relatives for not saying anything ahead of time re: sickness! Hopefully you didn't catch it. Now you get to be a hermit like me ;)

OMG Jess! Yes, you need to tell us what happened! How gross :(

Amy, woohoo think green!

Jessica, whoa that is super disturbing!

jess what weirdos there are out there!!! hugs

amy, im optimistic u would be needing green very very soon so i left it ;)
come one green and pink, with levels like that ur Lo be in womb til college :)
great results honey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bethany good choice :) :)

no treatment, they wait and see if i develop symotoms and see from there,
some people on internet say u can take antivirals, but most say only extra monitoring of baby cos a few complications it can cause, doh!!!
it is more dangerous before 20 weeks though so hoping it all be fine.

jen i forgot to say ive put on 11 pounds, but i was overweight starting , u werent hon so 22 sounds fine for u , starting at normal weight xxxxxx

Well Laura, hopefully all will be ok! Fingers crossed.

I hate to say this but sometimes I wish I could just fast forward to second tri. I've made up some pregnancy affirmations that I recite every day to try and feel more confident. Hopefully they will work long-term eventually.

Hi ladies, just got home. My mom took me out for lunch. So back to the twisted story I was telling you. Me and the family went to Costco yesterday, and when my husband was a little far away from us looking for something, I saw 3 men staring at my older daughter and kind of giggling and then one of them places their phone in such a position that you can tell he's centering it, or trying to get a good pic. My mom was right there with us and she started staring at him with a mad face and then they walked away quickly to go and hide.
My husband comes to the cart and I tell him that I think those 3 men over there were taking pictures of our daughter. My husband walked just next to him as the perv was going through his pictures and guess what my dh sees, this man who is a total stranger looking at a picture of OUR daughter!!! This guy got totally busted. What a coincidence that my husband caught him looking at the picture this pervert took of our daughter. By the way it was a profile picture where you can see her whole body and I assume he did this because my daughter has a big butt (no excuse for what he did of course!!) My husband looked so furious while he was talking to this guy, and then this mans 2 other friends cornered my husband and my hubby demanded that he erase the pics or he call the police!! He didn't bother on calling because he knew the idiot would erase the pics before they got there ( also I think he was so furious he just didn't think about it. So my husband made this asshole go through his phone pics and ordered him to delete the pics and he did. The funny thing is that my hubby said the guys fingers were trembling as he was erasing them. I am happy that I caught this perv doing this. What is scary is, has this happened before and I didn't even notice it?? There are a lot of sick pedophiles out there. :growlmad:

Bethany, I have felt the same way my whole pregnancy. I also wish I could just fast forward time. It is natural though hon. We can't help it, especially with what we have been through. Don't worry though, it does get better with time. I pray these next few weeks go buy swiftly for you. b:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->