ttc after a d&c

i was still readin and my comp went bananas :)
amy sorry u were bullied, what idiots kids can be.
i was too in national school, ( younger school, up to age 12 ). i was best friends with this girl, we both liked the same guy, i admitted it and used to talk to him, she got jealous and got everyone callin me names behind my back to make him not like me.
a nice group of girls took me aside and told me, they then became my best friends, so they did me a favour really, i ditched the snakey friends and got good ones out of it.. :)
it hurt like hell for awhile though, i used to go home cryin to my mom every day for awhile. when i confronted um they denied it. then i said i knew it was true so they mocked me to my face, i wasnt long changing my friends then, i was lucky the nice girls told me :) it wil work out for u r dd too hon but i would go to the school if u reckon it could escalate to violence, xxxxx hugs xxxx

bethany i hope things work out ok for u honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bethany, I see. Ya, only read a little about it so I wasnt sure but saw people posting they had some form of MTHFR with it. Im sorry to hear about what your sisters went through and pray the same wont happen to you. As for the lack of symptoms, I know it doesnt help you but there seriously a ton of women that dont have symptoms this early if at all. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. There is no way they can get you in earlier? What if you told them all of this and Im sure they know your history so maybe that would make them get you in?

Jess, I cant even imagine. I was bullied as a child and its a horrible feeling. I was bullied in middle school because I went to a mostly white school and Im Indian so they would always laugh and point and tell me that I smell (Which I knew I didnt). Im PE, they would come right up to me as I was standing in front of my locker and slam is shut in my face. I would just go and cry but as time went on and I got into high school things got better. I hope the same happens for your daughter. This is the age where you make friends and some last and some dont but you really figure out who is true.

omg, I am so sorry you had to endure all of that. How would you react towards them? My daughter doesn't like to be mean, so she doesn't really defend herself like she should. I was pretty much a pushover when I was bullied. Talk about intolerance that they made fun of you just because of the color of your skin. Kids would make fun of me because I told then I was half hispanic (which I am) lol. And they didn't believe me because I am white. Kind of the opposite of what happened to you. They would make fun of me because of how white I was. Stupid I know. Kids always seem to look for a reason to make trouble. And then they would call me Jiraff because of my height ( I am not even that tall... 5'7''). Funny thing is, my daughter is just about 5'7'' and this psycho girl calls her a shrimp. Like I said, she always looks for a reason to put my daughter down. I hope they don't start to tease my daughter because of the color of her skin. She is brown and she has never been teased about that, but then again I live in the Bay Area, where it is very ethnically diverse.

To be honest, I was just like your daughter and wasn't confrontational. But things are different now. We have to worry about guns and worse things :( There is so much pressure on teens these days :(

G'morning! Happy Hump Day!

Amy ~ 10dpo today and temps look good (or are you going by FF and only 8dpo?)! Testing in 4 sleeps!

Re: Bullying :grr: Jess, the Principal has to take this seriously, Fx'd for prompt results!

Afm ~ Still hanging with my Ma. She is going to my brother's for a couple of nights, then one more night here with me. She'll be tucked safely back with my Dad on Sunday (43 years of marriage and he is lost without her.).

I feel a bacon egg and cheese biscuit calling my name...got to run!

Hi Angel! Yum! Enjoy your breakfast.. it sounds yummy! No, I think Im going off of my OPK. Last Sunday and Monday were very painful so I just have a feeling that FF was right at first. I dont know why it changed all of the sudden mid week last week. It did mention something about my progesterone that Im taking so I think thats whats throwing it off but it has never affected my blood or temps in the past. So idk what to think there. I did test this morning and :bfn: but Im only 8-10dpo so not feeling too discouraged yet. I woke this morning with some cramping and I had pulling behind my bellybutton the night before. This morning I really felt like I was pregnant. I have no other symptoms that are leading me to think this so Im scared that Im just getting my hopes up but I just feel like I am.

Hope everyone is having a great morning!

Angel, ha I had scrambled eggs and Louisiana sauce for breakfast today :)

Amy, glad that you are feeling pregnant! :thumbup:

I suppose I need to put on a bra and go get the mail. I don't wanna! :brat:

angel im intrigued, whats a bacon egg and cheese biscuit? ? :)
glad ur enjoying ur mom time ;)

amy i had a real feeling i was too and i had cramping and gas and nothing else really :)
fx for u sweetie, stil way too early to know on tests xxxxxxx

i went to hosp today cos bub went all quiet again, only had one good patch of kicking yest and then quiet again so i sadi better to check,
alls fine, they did a trace and scan when they put on the trace he started goin mental totally made a liar of me they were lovely though, they said if it happened again some back in, they said i was right to come in.
they stil couldnt see if boy or girl, she said unclear , doh
they took blood test to check for slapped cheek virus too so i can put my mind at rest hopefully there too

hi bethany i see ur name xxx

the mail can wait bethany :)

:happydance: Good! Though my sister may nag. She sent me paperwork that I need to fill out to transfer some of my property to her.

Aw sorry you had a scare today but at least the bubs was looking good! :flower:

just saw 3 w 3days left to thailand, woohoo :) :) xxx
thanks babe, all is fine thank god, :)

Laura, how soon do you get the test results?
Yes Thailand is fast approaching! I am excited and also a little sad because it will be nearly a month without fuzzy snuggles with my baby cat.

she said first they would be back in about a week but then she said i can get um my next appointment , which is mon week. i may ring on fri week cos if im immune i could go to my godson and dads joint bday party :)
cats r good about being ok when ur not there though, if it was a dog u would have to worry about him not eating and pining, cats r good :) my cat gets odd with me for a day r so when i come home though if im gone for any decent length of time :)
who is gonna look after him? ur sis? xx

Silly bub! Glad he is ok though! Gnight Laura!

Bethany, THAILAND IS COMING UP!!!! I cant believe how quick time is goign by! Are you still going to come on here while youre there? I dont know what we would do without you for that long :(

Good luck on your test results! And sweet dreams :)
My kitty will stay with my mom. She hates animals and he hates her but she is the most responsible person I can think to leave him with. He would hate a kennel even more lol

Silly bub! Glad he is ok though! Gnight Laura!

Bethany, THAILAND IS COMING UP!!!! I cant believe how quick time is goign by! Are you still going to come on here while youre there? I dont know what we would do without you for that long :(

I am not too sure since I will rarely get to get online. We are hoping to get some ipads over there though and if our hotel has wifi....I AM ALL OVER THE SITE lol :)

Oh, not really feeling preganant but more so just a gutt feeling. No symptoms. I am crampy and gassy off and on but Im chalking that up to being the Clomid.

Awww maybe your mom will grow to love him while you guys are gone. Watch, when you come back, they will be so in love with eachother that they wont want to part! lol

Amy, my mom hates animals. It will never change lol. But she doesn't mind cats as much as dogs. My dad always wanted animals and my mom never allowed him to bring them in the house. She is making an exception for the "grandcat" because she knows he is more than a pet to me. And thankfully doesn't mock that :)

hey, a gut feeling that you are pregnanct is just as good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->