ttc after a d&c

angel im intrigued, whats a bacon egg and cheese biscuit? ? :)
glad ur enjoying ur mom time ;)

A bacon, egg and cheese biscuit is the following stacked on top of each other : a fried egg, couple slices of bacon and slice of cheese on what we call a biscuit. Its made much like a sandwich, but our term biscuit is probably more equivalent to what a cookie or dinner roll is in the UK. It's super yummy! :flow: Very glad your baby is doing well!

Amy ~ Intuition is amazing :dust:

Bethany ~ Wifi would be nice, but you've so much to do and see! So exciting!

:hi: ladies!

Thanks Amy :) I know that she will treat my kitty well

Angel, I kind of wonder if the trip will be less exciting for DH if I am feeling pregnant then. I will be high maintenance, I just know it :)

I'm liking your avatar! How far along will you be on the trip? My ms (in the form of nausea) started around week 8.

Oh boy! Fx'd you get to be a lucky one who doesn't get ms! Meanwhile you are entitled to being high maintenance...you're making a human! Is it April 1st yet (your 1st appt, right?)?

Amy. You tested way too early hon! I don't think I would have ever gotten a + at 8dpo, not even 10 dpo. I know its not unheard of, but I think the people that get a + early usually the baby implanted rather quickly. With my pregnancy right now, I got a pretty strong + at 16 dpo, the exact day my period was due. So I am thinking I might have shown a + 13 dpo at the earliest. I always tend to get my positives a few days before af is due. But I understand the need to test early. I remember testing 10 dpo and then 11 dpo, both were bfn, so I decided to wait another few days. A few days later I finally tested because the night earlier I had a very vivid dream that I tested and got my bfp, the dream came true the next day!! Would be amazing if you got a St. Patrick's Day bfp!!

Laura, ever since you mentioned pickles smelling good to you..I have been sniffing my pickles like they are a bouquet of flowers lol

Angel, that breakfast sounded yummy. I have been craving something like that, a breakfast sandwich with eggs cheese and ham/bacon!! Yummy. Are you shopping for maternity clothes yet?

Bethany, I also have my next appointment on April 1st. I told my hubby, the docs better not play some evil or cruel joke on me when I go. He told me if they he will sue their asses. lol. Not that they would dare play a joke on me, or that he would be able to sue them. It just shows you how freaken paranoid I am about everything.

Hi Laura, so glad baby is doing great!! I have kind of noticed by now that when my baby has very active days, the next couple of days after that are more relaxed days. But even with this knowledge, I still get super paranoid. Good move on going to get checked! :hugs:

Bethany, I also have my next appointment on April 1st. I told my hubby, the docs better not play some evil or cruel joke on me when I go. He told me if they he will sue their asses. lol. Not that they would dare play a joke on me, or that he would be able to sue them. It just shows you how freaken paranoid I am about everything.

I keep forgetting about April Fool's Day! I bet they will be nice though :flower:

I wish/hope! Idk what the deal is. Today at work, I thought I was going to fall asleep I was so tired. I get home and knowing dh is picking up dinner, I look in the fridge and think "hmm I need to use this chicken and ground beef". So what do I do? I made a meatloaf and Indian chicken dish! Dh gets home and was like "you knew I was bringing home dinner right?" I said ya but I just wanted to used the meat. Oh and I peeled and minced ginger to make a ginger paste to freeze. Easy for cooking but idk what happened to me feeling tired!

No wonder your gut feeling is that you are preggo :D sounds like it to me!

I don't ever remember being like this! Did this happen to you two weeks ago?

I'm lame. All my BFP symptoms are PMS symptoms. But there are plenty of ladies that have symptoms before I do and you could be one of them! Does the higher progesterone change things/symptoms possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->