ttc after a d&c

I didn't think I had any symptoms and thought all of mine were pms too lol. I think it can't but my progesterone is super high to mimic pregnancy symptons. Atleast I don't think. I know the effects of clomid can but more so with like sore bb's and what not which I don't have. :(

It still sounds promising Amy! There are points of the day where I am bone tired but if I don't catch a nap right then it won't happen later. For whatever reason!
I have my fingers crossed! I feel pretty darn confident for you :)

Hey ladiesssss ! I've not caught up just popping by , my laptop is being delivered today so later on I'll be able to drop by and catch up properly !

I'll just leave my update for now :)

AFM

Well I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss contraception , thinkin my best option is on the mini pill , not so many hormones apparently . But they'll discuss it tomorrow I gues , and I'm feeling quite happy about it . In fact me and Chris feel the happiest we have done in a while . I'm going to apply for new jobs at the hospital and get into nursing and leave my job , we are looking for a new house and I'm really exited !! I'm only going on the pill for another two years and I'll reevaluate things then and see how we feel about ttc again then ! I just hope u ladies will still be here for me then I really do ! Won't be able to do it on my own :) my job is killing me right now , my puppies are being really well behaved lately , I've gone blonde !! An my hair is finally starting I grow back !!
I am getting grow out extensions this weekend :) so my hair will be long again and still growing :) and ive finally started seeing friends again , actually makingsaturday night a girls night , we are all having extensions done , bottles of wine films and a takeaway !!

Hope ur all okay love u all xxxx

hi guys xxx

tash i love how upbeat u sound , was def right decison for u if it makes u happy xx
we will be here hon for u xxxx :) might even be trying around same time as u :) xxxx
gettin into job u really want is fab hon xxx dead right to leave the job when it makes u miserable. did chris find work? good luck on new house hunt xxx :) hope u find something beautifull :)

bethany im laughing thinkin of u with ur pickle jar :)
hope u do have wifi in hotel, u prob will :) u wil be there a good spell and dh be working so im sure u could have a little time for internet and us ;)
but if ur having way too good a time dont be worried about us :)
we would miss u though :)
make sure tell ur mom dont let ur cat out for 2 weeks if he does go out,
they go searching for old home and get lost. it would be funny if he melted her heart for animals (im not sayin ur mom is heartless :) ) and she wanted a cat when u come home :) great to know he is with someone u can trust :)
u may very well be lucky one who doesnt get ms hon, lots o people dont :)

angel ur brekkie does sound yummy, good choice ;)

jess how u doin hon?

amy i second bethany, if i dont nap when i feel i should, il get wired and be like u, baking and tidying :) sounding good hon, :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen how u doin hon?

horsey long time no hear , how r u chick?

so ive no news, i slept for over 12 hrs , weight off my mind so i could sleep again, think i may have been sleeping through some of bubs moving, he was very active at 3 last nt :)
i ate weirdly yest cos was out of the house all day, i woke up and got a little sick last nt , yucky . i should know better by now that i have to eat little and often, but its hard when ur stuck waiting in hosp for hours and out all day, oh well . lesson learned again :) h aha feelin fine now,;)
i handed in all my maternity forms to work too yest , im startin mat leave on may4th, i cant wait to start gettoin paid again. i know im lucky my work wil pay me ;) im still a litte nervous they will find a loop hole but i think they would have told me by now,
my savings r all but gone really,i have just enough for nest 2 months mortgage so i had to start mat leave a little early but least its an option anyway :)
so im back to being really gratefull for everything again, thank god :)

hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tash, so glad you gave us an update and ofcourse Ill be here! :) Glad that you and Chris are doing well and are happy and the pups are doing good too! :hugs:

Laura, Thanks! Im glad you got some much needed rest! I truly hope you and Bethany are right. Ive been testing and gutt and heart are just telling me that I am pregnant but I fear that I want it so bad that Im convincing myself of something that isnt real :( I tested again this morning... bfn which I expected. Im either 9 or 11dpo so I know its still early but you girls remember what it was like when you were ttc... the need to POAS just doesnt go away :oops:

i had the same feeling amy and i was right ;) i said to Oh at about 8 dpo , i really think im preg, he was laughing at me sayin i couldnt know already :) i was so surprised the pee tests werent sayin the same thing but they caught up with me after few days :) :) god i totally understand the early testing, im the worlds worst for it, so long as u dont let it get u down nothing wrong at all with testing xxxxx
fx u r the same as me honey, im a big believer in going with ur gut, its usually right :)
i was afraid i was wishing it on myself too and it would be false but it wasnt :) xxxxxxx

Thanks Laura! So the cramping that you had... was it af like or was it more pinching? Also did you feel in in your uterus or did it feel like it was more on one side? I know that I Od from the left but I had a wierd pinching feeling a little while ago and it felt like it was on my left side but couldve been my uterus. Oh gosh, I just dont know anymore! lol I cant go off of CM because I am using Crinone so this is all driving me mad!

Tash, I love the positive attitude. And its great that you are focusing on your career and spending time with friends.

Hi Laura!! Hope you are doing fine today.

Bethany, hope lo is doing great and growing away!!

Jen, I hope you are ok hon. Haven't heard from you in a while. How is your little princess doing?

Hi, Angel. Any interesting cravings lately?

Amy, I had cramping right around ov time with this pregnancy. Ever since I had this d&c done, I cramped at the 2 times I oved. And the uterine cramping has never gone away for me. I have never suffered this my whole life and ever since d&c things really changed. It left my uterus very sensitive. I still get mild cramping at times. Although I know some of the cramping came be braxton hicks. But for sure I knew I oved with the cramping. I also had a feeling in the back of my head I was pregnant. Also because of the dream I had with the bfp. But I thought that it couldn't be possible because of the tooth issue I was having around ov time.

The cramping Im having is weird and hard to explain. I agree and the same happened with me post D&C. It seems like I feel everything now. I had BAD O cramps this time and a great progesterone level so things sound like they would be off to a good start if I were pregnant. The cramps that I have are very dull aches in the uterus and then I felt a pinch on what felt like my left tube but could also be uterus. I have read that Clomid can make you have pregnancy like symptoms during the tww but last month it was more so with sore bbs and I dont remember feeling like this. I dont have sore bbs or anything so I really just dont know. This is purely a gutt feeling.

How are you doing? Were you able to talk to your daughter's school?

We are trying to get an appointment for Tuesday or Thursdays of next week, those are the days they are available. At least I have some proof my daughter is being bullied... her grades. They slipped in January, right when this girl started all this crap with her. I asked my daughter if she has any idea why this girl dislikes her so much. She said the girl has serious attachment issues and. I asked her if any boys that this girl has liked, liked my daughter. And my daughter says that 2 of the boys she liked liked her. I told my daughter that is probably one of the unjustified reasons for this girl not to like her. My daughter was like, Why?? Its not my fault they like me. This just shows you my daughter does not think the same as this psycho girl. lol. As smart as my daughter is academically, she really lacks in her social skills. She has suffered from a social anxiety disorder, called selective mutism. And her social intelligence doesn't seem on par with her age. Which happens a lot with bright children. We were so puzzled by her grades and still are, but at least we now have one very big underlying reason... the bullying. I felt so horrible because my daughter told us she started crying after these girl were cornering her. I felt bad that she waited a couple days to tell us. But I am also grateful that she feels she can come to us with these problems.

Back to the uterine cramping. I have asked several docs about why I am cramping after d&c and they either look puzzled about it, or they say I am probably just more sensitive down there now and I feel every cramp, stretch and everything. When my baby has a growth spurt and grows, my uterus starts getting sore too. This has gone on through my whole pregnancy, even when she kicks at times, my uterus gets sore. It just feel tender. The cramping has gotten better as I get farther along though. I am thinking once you get your bfp, if you do get cramping, just keep in mind, that if you cramped when you were not pregnant, there is a slight possibility that you might cramp some when pregnant especially as baby grows, so try not to panic. Although I am sure that is easier said than done. Or maybe all of this cramping will go away and it is attributed mainly to ov time!

Oh I hope they are able to meet with you one of those days. I feel so bad for your daughter. Girls can be so cruel esp at this age. Im glad that she did tell you guys even if it was a few days later. It just makes me want to take those girls to the side and ask what they are really getting out of bullying someone? NOTHING! Thats what they get... NOTHING! Grrr. :hugs:

I think youre right. Not only do I feel the D&C made us senstive but now knowing what we know about ttc and symptoms and what not, we are very in tune with our bodies. Most of the things we notice or feel, most wouldnt. I feel like our experience will be totally different than those that never went through what we have. This is a good and bad thing. Good in that we are more aware and knowledgable but bad for the same reasons. I question every twinge and cramp and ache. I tell myself that I dont care so long as Im pregnant with a healthy, sticky bean. I will endure whatever I have to for a child. :(

Natasha, hey I think the mini-pill is the progesterone only, which I have been on ;) And as Laura said, of course we will be here for you! I will most likely be trying when you are <3

Laura, no worries, my mom knows that my kitty is a spoiled indoor only kitty! The only times I let him out are when he is on a leash, so that I don't lose him. But the outside scares him so we have only taken him out 3 times ever :)
Glad you had a good sleep and are feeling so blessed :hugs:

Amy, I am rooting for you! *cheerleader emoticon here*

Jessica, it is good that your daughter can come to you about this stuff <3

Angel, Jen and Horsey....I loooooooove you!

AFM: totally congested over here. Is that a symptom?

I think I too will be trying with you girls then... we all might be! Hopefully for #2 or 3.... :)

I have heard of congestion being a symptom :thumbup:

Right on Amy! DH and I decided we won't space out our kids. We will just have em when they come :)

Congestion is a major symptom for some people, like me. You blood flow is increasing and can cause nasal congestion. That has been one of the first signs of pregnancy for me in the past. With the last 3 pregnancies the first sign I felt right around the time af was due was waking up with acid reflux, this is a big indicator for me. The second I get acid reflux right around the time af is due, I am almost certain that I am pregnant! Its interesting how there can be such a wide range of symptoms!

Us too. Depending on things go, I think we might go for them one right after another :)

Yeah, my kids are waaaaaay spaced out. lol. My first is turning 13 next week, my second is 7. The only good thing is the older girls can help out!

I have heard people who have done both and they have opinions on both :) my sister hated her kids being close in age when they were young but now that they are all about to leave home...she is pretty ecstatic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->