ttc after a d&c

Kind of similar from the opposite end, nice to space but they take forever to grow up and leave lol

Thanks Laura! So the cramping that you had... was it af like or was it more pinching? Also did you feel in in your uterus or did it feel like it was more on one side? I know that I Od from the left but I had a wierd pinching feeling a little while ago and it felt like it was on my left side but couldve been my uterus. Oh gosh, I just dont know anymore! lol I cant go off of CM because I am using Crinone so this is all driving me mad!

it was like af but not :) it was like super mild af but a little pully too if u know what i mean :) it was nearly constant for a few days, i think it was stretchin or maybe implanting , im not sure, i still get the same crampy feeling when my bump is about to grow , i have it at the mo ;) its very mild, its not like pain, its just like a sensation , sorry hard to describe it properly :)
it was in my uterus hon, all across front base of my tummy, like between hip bones area .
im not sure my Cm changed all that much anyway hon, i cant remember thinking it did :) xxxxxx
i hope u r preg chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

i was readin up :)
bethany congestion is def a symptom, i get it bad sometimes but i have sinus problems anyway, it just makes um play up a bit :)
acid reflux is my latest , its pretty yucky at nt , but could be worse ;)

jess hope ur meeting with school goes well hon xxxx

amy the more u chat , the more i think ur preg ;) :) xxxxxxx

Kind of similar from the opposite end, nice to space but they take forever to grow up and leave lol

Not if you start young like I did. I will be 38 when she graduates. My mom started later than me having kids, but we were pretty close in age.

bethany hurray for spoiled cat, too right too, my kitty is spoiled too but i love him that way, he is my first baby :)
ive been thinkin about how many kids and stuff last few days too, def pros and cons to spacing and not spacing, im gonna go for one and then see :) but i have been thinkin maybe faster be better to have um :) but i may change my mind when wrecked from bub 1 :)

You started young Jessica but how old are you now? :) my mom spaced and she was almost 60 by the time this baby graduated and moved out lol. And she was GLAD to finally have all the kids gone :D

Whereas my oldest sister will just be 42 when all her kids are gone. And boy is she a braggart over it hehe :D

jess i assumed everyone felt the pully stretchin cramps, didnt know it may be to do with d and c :) i get it everytime my belly grows, i take it as good sign cos i know it means bub is growing away thank god ;)

Thanks Laura! That's what it feels like.. Dull and achy. I can't pinpoint it but when I sit still see feels like uterine aches. If I'm not pregnant, this is a cruel joke god is playing :(

Thanks Laura! That's what it feels like.. Dull and achy. I can't pinpoint it but when I sit still see feels like uterine aches. If I'm not pregnant, this is a cruel joke god is playing :(

it better not be or we will all be soo cross with him,
im looking forward to ur bfp xxxxx

You started young Jessica but how old are you now? :) my mom spaced and she was almost 60 by the time this baby graduated and moved out lol. And she was GLAD to finally have all the kids gone :D

I am 33. If I do decide to have one more, hopefully I can by the time I am 35, but who knows. I had first when I was 20, second when I was 26. I couldn't think about having more kids until my younger daughter was at least 5 or 6 because of her mental health problems, so I really had no choice. So I decided to wait until the age that she is now. And she is still mentally unstable. There is no way I would have had another close in age with her, because she takes a lot of work. But I didn't want to wait any more, so that was why we decided to try last year. In a way I am happy I started young because I could have never predicted that my 7 year old have all of the emotional issues she does have. So the spacing in my case does help.

I come from a different culture where kids usually live at home until marriage. So I have a different mindset. In my family most of the kids have moved out when they get married ( I know, it might sound weird to other people). Its just the way we were brought up. Its normal and acceptable in Latin America. Not just that, we end up taking care of our parents, meaning I will take care of my mother when she can no longer (I know this because my brothers have never bothered to do anything for her). But that is fine, we are like best friends and have always been close. When my father died, no one else was there for her. It was very sad. :(

Yes, that is exactly they way these aches have felt, ever since d&c and with pregnancy. This sounds like a good sign for you.

How man kids did she have? They must have been pretty spaced out! My mom had me when she was 34, almost 35, and she said she doesn't regret it one bit. She met my dad 2 years after moving to this country (and they started having kids right away). And a what great man he was!

Jessica, I was married to a Puerto Rican. I understand multiple generations living together, though it isn't mine :)
I wouldn't have minded having kids younger but it wasn't meant to be for me. But it turned out to be a blessing- I had some health problems during my first marriage. And I am glad to have no ties to my ex :-/ but I am old in comparison to the rest of my family in regards to getting started on a family. My religious culture does tend to marry young and have children young. Which is what makes going to church when you are childless so HARD.

How man kids did she have? They must have been pretty spaced out! My mom had me when she was 34, almost 35, and she said she doesn't regret it one bit. She met my dad 2 years after moving to this country (and they started having kids right away). And a what great man he was!

5 living and 2 miscarriages. :) there would have been more but the women in my family get menopause early. Mom had me at 38 and menopause afterwards :-/
I love romantic stories! Glad she was so happy with your dad- my grandma had a wonderful romance with my grandpa :)

5 living and 2 miscarriages. :) there would have been more but the women in my family get menopause early. Mom had me at 38 and menopause afterwards :-/
I love romantic stories! Glad she was so happy with your dad- my grandma had a wonderful romance with my grandpa :)

Wow, she was still in her 30s when she had you?? I have cousins who had there first kid when they were 39 and 40!! Your mother was one busy lady!

Wow, she was still in her 30s when she had you?? I have cousins who had there first kid when they were 39 and 40!! Your mother was one busy lady!

I was the last chance because she hit menopause after me :) she was busy at first but us last 3 were spaced out. 6 years between number 4 and me. 5 years between 3 and 4 :) I think she would have been happy quitting earlier but my dad loves babies. My siblings say it was always his idea to have more.

Busy is my middle sister- 5 kids before 30! Phew! And she only quit then because she had to for health reasons. Actually, my other sister had 5 before 30 too. Not sure that she is done though :O
But yeah, religious culture. Marry young and start that family- bet your DHs family is like that!

Popping in before bed...

Bethany ~ I've been congested this entire time! I sneeze daily! For me it is certainly a symptom :)

Amy ~ Cramping...your corpus luteum can get quite big (+2cm) when producing the hormones to sustain a pregnancy, so the one sided pinching/cramping is totally normal! And you are so right, we are very in tune with our bodies when ttc, so nothing goes unnoticed! Fx'd it's another sign your BFP is on its way!

Tash ~ Sounds like the right bc for you! I would love to be around when you are back to ttc. Sounds like you'll be ttc #1 while the other girls are wrangling #1 (Jess #3) and ttc #2! What fun! I'm a one and done chick (a decision my DH and I made years ago), but I'll cheer you all on!

Laura ~ Yay for maternity leave!!

Jess ~ I'm surprised given the topic the Principal hasn't seen you sooner. Fx'd for a prompt and effective solution.

Jen ~ Hope your spirits are better and this finds you in a good place. :flow:

Horsey ~ :hola:

G'nite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g