ttc after a d&c

Bethany, surprisingly my husband has 1 brother and 1 sister. His mother married when she was almost 30, and had 3 kids. Now his sister is a different story. She has 4 kids, and his brother also has 4 kids, but his brothers wife was also older, I think almost 30 when she married they guy. So my children have at least 8 cousins that I know about in Utah. Too bad they will probably never know them (they don't seem very fond of little girls anyways). I have 2 brothers both are older than me. One is almost 36 with 1 child. They don't want any more children. My other brother is turning 40 this year, and is not married and has no kids. I wish I had a large family. It feels kind of lonely here at times. I am sorry to hear that your mother also suffered through miscarriage. I am sure she understands what you have gone through.

Angel, I have been sneezing too!

Jessica, aw I am so sorry you feel lonely sometimes. I have no idea what a small family feels like :hugs:*

Bethany your symptoms are starting!! April 1 will go well.and the doctors would do a april fools joke on ur baby ull hear a beautiful heartbeat<3 cant believe ull be leaving on ur trip soon. Enjoy dh friday when he returns :)

Laura so glad babys okay<3 hope ur tests come back okay! Thank goodness u get maternity.

Amy sounds promising :) im praying everyday that this is it for u!!<3

Angel breakfast sandwich yum! Im craving one now. How is everything? When ill dh be home??

Tash gl tom! U sound so happy :)

Jess i think ur age gaps arent so bad ur girls will love their lil sis :)

Atm - audit with irs on tues and weds if we own money idk what we will even do :(
I got predetermination for UE not much at all but my former boss has 10 working days to appeal it and if he does i wont get it :( ill know by end of march its so stressful.
Im extremely depressed lost a few ppl i thought where "friends" i feel backstabbed and no one visits not even my family or close friends. My own parents wont even visit me. I want to have a pick me up but i have no one to even see or go shopping with. Im depressed feel alone lost my job that made me feel human and my body is in pain from the stress its under. My neck shoulders head back and headaches i cant even describe the aches n pains i have. Im at a loss and this is not how i pictured my last two monthes of pregnancy. I have no one my own husband is stressed and counting on me to find a job. I am looking i applied for two jobs but im sure they will take one look at me and say im crazy for applying. All well i hope my former boss isnt gona give me a hard time. :( i need something positive to happen.

Sorry im not on much i have no motivation for much anymore

Jen, that is terrible. I can't believe people are ditching you when you need them most :( the injustice of everything just makes me so upset for you. I cannot imagine the amount of stress that you have on your shoulders. Wish I lived closer <3

Jen ~ Big hugs. I really hope things turn around for you physically, emotionally and financially! :flow:

Bethany ~ Yay for a sweet pea!

Amy ~ Loving the temp!

G'morning ladies! xoxo

hi guys, xxx

jen so sorry ur down hon xxx
fx ur old asshole, i mean boss doesnt appeal it xxx u nee some good news,
and fx ur irs audit goes fine, can they end up owing u money, they can here, fx for that if so xxxxxxxxx
nobody visits me either hon, but if i contact um to meee tup they will .
i was feeling a little forgotten too about 2 weeks ago, but i think people just dont realise cos they r all stil busy and working, they dont understand the company makes our days go faster ;) now i text people and make arrangements to meet um rather than thinking they are neglecting me ;) i would get a text from people every like month or 2 months nad id be thinking they had forgotten me, its just they r busy and we arent,. xxxx
hope if u reach out people respond properly to u babe xxxxxxxxxx
how strcit is ur bedrest now, can u get out a little? x x hope so cos cabin fever is hard .
come on here more too hon, even if u feel u dont have much to say, we can chat about silly things to pass the time :) xxxxxxxx
like our fave colours, fave pass time etc ;) xxxxx
im really achy last few days too hon, thought it was just me, must be the phase we r at at the mo xxxxxxxx ive been goin to sleep at nt with hot water bottle for my back and between my legs, it does help. ive a little groin strain for past few weeks and i cant shake it, think its all bub pressure xxxxx
i was gettin headaches too but think that was when i was worried about bub not moving , they r gone now ;)
i swear by my hypnotherapy pregnancy relaxation cd, even when my legs are twitchy and my mind is racing , it relaxes me and puts me to sleep, its great x
just remmeber things will get better soon even ifthey seem crappy now xxxxxxxxxx

angel hi hon, not sur eif ur stil here, how u feeling now? good i hope, cant believe how fast ur preg seems to be going. might not seem as fast to u :) x

no news here really, being nice and quiet and healthy, :)
eating well, exercise nad doing my very best to not spend money :) hee hee

Good Morning Ladies! :)

Hi Laura! How are you doign today? :)

Jen, BIG :hugs:! I know that feeling all too well but I tink Laura makes a good point. When you are home, sometimes its hard but maybe the people that you were use to talking to so often are just busy with work and things that theyve got going on. You should come on here more if you can and chat with us! It isnt always about ttc here so feel free to talk about anything! Oye and your boss... grrr! Hope everything starts to work itself out soon hun!

Bethany, A SWEETPEA!!!!!! heheheh Cant wait for your scan!!!!!

Angel, How are you doing?? Thanks for being so sweet and checking on me and my temps! :hugs: Im scared to be excited about my temps being where they are right now. I just keep saying "please oh please be pregnant". Its early but I have no symptoms and got another :bfn: this morning. I just get a minor uterine ache here and there. No real sore bbs or anything like that. I do know someone else who said the same thing. She had no symptoms what so ever and also took 100mg of clomid and she is pregnant now so you just never know.

Tash & horsey, hope you ladies are doing well!

Jess, thank you for sharing your symptoms with me! Im just going nuts with trying to pay attention to what might be a symptom. To here you ladies went through the same thing gives me comfort. Its so hard because I feel like everything has really changed after my 1st mc and d&c.

Love to you all and TGIF! :dance:

How cute is that little guy! Thanks doll :hugs: Im hopinf/praying for it too!

Angel thats so awesome ur friend shares her clothes :)

Laura i hope ur aches are okay and i been using heat for mime as well. I agree headaches are from my stress. I do reach out to my friends offer to meet em for lunch to shop to visit them etc. Even askedto go to a movie. I get no replys back. Even my family does same to me. I am tryin to plan easter weekend and my mom doesnt even want to see me :( i told her ideas i could visit we can have a small.meal go to easter egg hunt by their house w amber and paint eggs. Or domething she then said nothing. I then asked would u like to.come to my house ill do a lil egg hunt for amber and cook dinner. No anwser. Three days later she tells me she wants to visit her sister but doesnt know if shes free. I ask if i can come ifshe does. No anwser. Im left out. I make plans offer suggestions nothing. So im at a loss. I deleted alot off ppl on fb and restricted the two backstabbers that helpped get me fired. I dont need ppl like that. They dont care about me anyways.
Laura that grion pain is ouch isnt it?? I get it too must be pressure.

Amy still early fxd for bfp!!! :dust:

Im so sorry your mom is being like that. Of all times to need your mom, now is ideal. Also, glad you cleaned up FB and rid yourself of those that werent being true friends to you. Think of this time in your life as a blessing. You will have your baby girl in your arms in 2.5 months! You have had so much heartache and I wish I could tell you something to take the pain away. :hugs:

Thanks for the kind words. Starting to feel out again. :(

BTW, when are you going to post a pic of your bump?!?!

Bump pics ladies! I need some encouragement :(

hi guys xxxxx

jen sorry ur mom isnt being supportive to u babe xxxxx hugs xxxxxx
i second amy , ur dead right to cut out the fb people, anyone who doesnt make ur life a happier place needs to leave it ;) xxxxxx i think when stuff like this happens, ur circle of real friends show themselves, lots of mine are now aquaintancences (so spelled wrong :) ), rather than friends, but some people have come through way more than i thought they would :)
id prefer to have a few i can rely on than a lot of 'fluffy' friends ;)
xxxxx hugs honey , hope things look up for u soon xxxxxxxxx

amy so close to bfp im hoping, its so hard to keep up hope when its something u want sooo much xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx

angel i love ur littel leprechaun :) xxx

hi bethany i see ur name xxxx

hi and husg to all. xxx
no news, was up at my parents place for few hours :)

oh and ps , im a dumbie, i get the sweetpea now bethany :) woohoo :) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->