ttc after a d&c

Angel, hope you find some good clothes to steal :D

Laura, glad all is well :)

Amy, it is still early- we are rooting for you!

Jen, your mom sounds a lot like my dad. He didn't bother coming to my wedding or reception. And growing up he would ignore us like we didn't exist. Being ignored by friends or parents like that is the worst- like they don't see you any more :( :hugs:

My DH got me pot stickers and then made me share. I want MOAR!

I'm getting obsessive and emotional enough about them that DH will get me more tomorrow hehe

i just had tuna and mayo on brown toast , yummy, i really want more but if i do il prob wake up sick during the nt, but it was sooo good ;) im torn :)

my comp is gone bananas, keeps freezing.
im gonna have it for brekkie tomor instead :) i dont wanna see it again if i eat it tonight (tmi :) ) xxxxxxx

Finally got my laptop p and running :D YAYYYYYY

Well how are you all??

Amy my fx for you bfp!!!

AFM: ( FYI i still domt know what AFM stands for but ive seen u girls use it ;)

Ive developed thrush (YAY) because of the high dose of antibiotics i was on cos of the womb infection, TMI coming up , so , i bought the pessary and cream, put the pessary thing in like 5 hours ago, and its not even dissolved yet :| Theres just this full tablet pessary thing in there :| Which im ebating on either leaving or taking out ?! ( i want sex tonight haha ) So i dunno!! But im all good, went and got the mini pill today which is a bit upsetting, i dont actually wanna take it :| I feel awful about it ! I feel awful trying for SO long and then going on contraception :| OOOO i have had my operation booked for 10th May!! And i am definitely going for it because they said that they will also look into if there is any reason tha i am miscarrying? Which i think is great! Most people have to have 3 miscarriages but they said that while they are in there they might as well have a look !

How are u all?! xxxx

Natasha, glad they are taking a look! Bummer that you had an infection. Do you think that you may want to TTC again sooner if you get good news when they look during your surgery?

I just found out last night that my daughter went behind our back and opened a facebook account without our consent. We were totally against it. I don't care if all of her friends have an account. I don't agree with it. She opened this account LAST year!! What is scary is that I went through her page and she has some very questionable friends on there, including a couple of grown women who look like prostitutes. I am so shocked. I do not know her. I have always tried to talk to her, have a very open relationship with her. Try to teach her the things my parents never taught me or bothered to tell me about. She opened this account with a tablet she was given from school to do homework on, and this is one of the reasons now that she has fallen behind in school.

I also just found out that she was teased all through elementary school, called ugly and weird by a bunch of boys. Which made me feel like shit, and like I have failed as a parent. I have always told her to come to me for anything. I feel like a complete failure now, because I was totally in the dark about all of these issues. I have always talked to her teachers, who I guess had no idea about what was going on. I have always asked her, how are things going? Are you being teased? etc. And the saddest thing is that she believed everything these kids told her. I asked her, how do you explain all of the boys that like you now (which are about 10... lol)? She says she thinks maybe she is no longer ugly, and that she use to be ugly. She has let all of these kids define her, and i don't blame her. It is so hard for kids these days. And I feel like complete shit that I knew nothing. You don't know how bad I feel. She has this whole different identity on facebook ( of course we are going to close that account because of a lot of disturbing things we were finding). She was befriending grown adults she didn't even know. There were even pictures of seminudity being sent to her page. :( Sorry I am rambling! :(

Jessica, :hugs: she must have started that FB to feel good about herself. But she is seeking validation from people who don't matter. I am so sorry honey

Sorry Jess. Do you think with your DD's selective mutism it's easier for her to find "friends" and make connections online? (Albeit not the most desirable of friends that she has found...a prostitute looking lady??) Poor thing already deals with a social disorder, then add the teasing...it was probably a welcomed reprieve to have people to talk to. Big :hugs: to both of you. I'm sure you will find a solution.

Happy Saturday ladies! xoxo

Big hugs Jess :hugs:

Sorry girls, I'm pretty down today. Feeling out. I don't think I'm ever going to have a healthy baby of my own :( :( :(

hi guys xxxxx

tash thats bril that they will have a look see as well as ur op xxxxxxx
could be exactly what u need xxx and u should have less af pain after shouldnt u? xx
i know how u mean with the pill, but its not giving up, its just postponing till u have urself sorted xxx u can always change ur mind after ur op anyway about ttc, just cos u decide something now doesnt mean u have to do that xxxxxx
i often get thrush, i never treat it, i always just eat better, with probiotics and try and give myself air down there when i can ;)
i always get it after antibs, bummer xx

jess hugs hon.
i dont think ur Dd meant to hide it, she was prob just afraid of gettin left behind her friends, u know how kids are. sorry u feel bad, dont hon, its normal for kids to find ways to establish independance, this is prob what she felt like she was doin xxx
hugs hon. being parent of older children is soo tough xxxxx

hi and hugs to all.

oh tash AFM= as for me, i didnt know either till recently ;)

no news here, im missing my nieces christening as we speak, stupid slapped cheek disease, but least its sunny here, its still cold but sunny, i went out to my field on my swing chair with my book and a duvet :) was nice. :)
tryin to forget the party but its hard :)

Big hugs Jess :hugs:

Sorry girls, I'm pretty down today. Feeling out. I don't think I'm ever going to have a healthy baby of my own :( :( :(

amy hugs hon.
paddys day tomor, would be so amazing and brilliant if u wake up to bfp :thumbup: xx
hope so xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angel, how are you doing? :)

Amy, I have faith for you!

Aw Laura, sorry you feel left out of family activities. Darned sickness!

AFM ;)
MORNING SICKNESS IS HERE! I don't know why that makes me feel happy and relieved when it meant nada last time but I have hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->