ttc after a d&c

Amy :dust: :dust: :dust: for ur :bfp:. I said extra prayer for u!

Bethany woohoo for ms starting :) i know it can be yucky but i know it helps make u relax. Remember they cancome and go!

Laura hows bubs? Is he moving around alot?

Angel how are ur symptoms?? Also when does hubby return?? Feels like ages :(

Horsey how are u??

Jess im so sorry about ur dd and fb. I would have to agree shes looking for attention to make her feel good. Im so scared with this thought :( idk how u can stop this bc she will always find a way to go behind u.

Jess i can see how cruel kids can be. We just had a girl 13 kill herself on train tracks near me last week bc of bullying. Ppl dont get how harsh words can be and affect others. I wish they taught this in school but makes u wonder if it would cause more issues :/. Home schooling with a new born and two girls sounds like it could be a challenge. How will u tackle this? Im so sorry jess :(

As for me... Nothing new nephews over tonight. He is playing pc game lord of rings. We played mario on wii u earlier. Mil took me for babys crib bumper and sheets today. Also got pink bottles the avent ones and three swaddle blankets :) that made my day. Hubby also surprised me with puttin up curtain rods. I wish i could had a lil say in measurements but hey daddys project for his dd :) today was a good day.

Thanks! I told my mil how my parents where being and about my boss and i think she felt bad. I told her that she is really spoiling her granddaughter and us with her new crib sheets bumper and swaddle blankets :) my mil said she hopes it helps. I told her i appreciated it sooo much. I have everything for my baby now. Id still like a crib skirt and if i can return a gift i was given ill get it :) im sure ill post pics towards end of month!

jen, i'm glad u r doing so well. i'm meh :) wish i was pg. planning the wedding though that's fun.

jen, i'm glad u r doing so well. i'm meh :) wish i was pg. planning the wedding though that's fun.

Horsey, if I could impregnate you with my mind, I would! Well, not with my mind but with a baby but my mind would...ARGH! You get the idea! I wish it was that easy- that I could will you into getting your rainbow and save you heartache. Love you girl. :kiss:

Horsey def cant say doing well. Praying by april ill be doing better. But had a good day today that was very much needed if that makes sense.

Im so sorry ur not pregnant yet :( glad ur wedding plans are keeping u busy and going well though :) weddings are so much fun and u deserve an amazing one!!! :) whats ur wedding date anyways?? Maybe ull have a surprise wedding gift if its soon. I really hope so! U ladies deserve soo much happiness and i wish it for each one!!<3

Jen, glad your MIL feels bad. Maybe she will step up for you now that your mom is letting you down honey

Horsey, hey are you going with the long ceremony yet? :D will you wear a veil? Details! :)

Om goodness bethany if that was possible we are would have been expecting together by now! Oh i wish u had that mental power! Nothing more do i hope to know we will all hold our miracles!! Amy & Horseys & Tashs bfp I want to see everytime! Bethany urs was incredible too as u werent trying. I secretly want that for tash since she is on break but i also want her dreams to come true with her career also.

:dust: & positive vibes for a :bfp: sooon!!!

also shout outs for healthy sticky babies for all!

I love u girls<3

Laura isnt this week ur doctor visit and ultrasound??? If so which day? Mines thurs and i coulda sworn we had same week.

Anyone celebrating st patricks day???

How about Easter???

Bethany my mil is different. Idk what to always make of her. But she means well.

Not celebrating this year. We did last year but I'm not up for much right now. Really was hoping for a bfp thus weekend and it just not going to happen. I keep saying it but I might need to give up. My edd has come and gone and still no baby. :(

Not celebrating this year. We did last year but I'm not up for much right now. Really was hoping for a bfp thus weekend and it just not going to happen. I keep saying it but I might need to give up. My edd has come and gone and still no baby. :(

Hon, you are not out yet. Please, it will happen for you. I am so sorry you are going through all of this, but I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you will have your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Bethany!! Yay for ms!! Never thought I would actually be saying that. But it is a great sign!! And it hit pretty early for you too!

Jen, so happy that you and your mil had time to bond together. It looks like she is changing for the better. I bet she is really looking forward to her granddaughter!! :hugs: That's great you have everything ready!

My 2 daughters felt the baby kick tonight. My little one said it made her day. She can be so sweet.

Bethany , i dont think if i get good news ill want to TTC any sooner, ive been busy researching jobs within the hospital and im getting more and more excited by the day! I will TTC but im having at least 18 months off... The doctors have put me on a mini pill called serezette i think it is, and theyve said i must stop and start it because after 6 months it can stop your period altogether which is no good for my problems, so im going to take it for 5 months then have two months off etc for a year or two! Im so excited!

Jessica i completely agree with you about the facebook thing!! Oh dear :(

Hope youre all okay! xxx

Bethany , i dont think if i get good news ill want to TTC any sooner, ive been busy researching jobs within the hospital and im getting more and more excited by the day! I will TTC but im having at least 18 months off... The doctors have put me on a mini pill called serezette i think it is, and theyve said i must stop and start it because after 6 months it can stop your period altogether which is no good for my problems, so im going to take it for 5 months then have two months off etc for a year or two! Im so excited!

Jessica i completely agree with you about the facebook thing!! Oh dear :(

Hope youre all okay! xxx

Fx for you tash! :hugs: so has pt that you're happy :)

Glad your computer is up and running Tash!

Amy I'm def intrigued by your temp spike!

Laura ~ Happy St Patrick's Day! Is it as much of a drinking festival there as it is here? It's like everyone is Irish this weekend! Lol! Corn beef and cabbage served in every restaurant right now! I think it's a bit cliche, but all in fun.

Jen ~ Glad your MIL is being nice this week. My DH will be home in a few weeks...this was a 5 week trip.

Bethany ~ MS...I think we are the only ones who won't complain as we dry heave and puke!

Jess ~ Yay for #3 kicking #2 and #1!

Horsey ~ Wedding planning... What a beautiful distraction :flower:

I've had a headache and been dizzy for 2 days now...pretty sure it's allergies. :sigh: My Mom left today. It was really nice spending two weeks with her, but I welcome the "me" time.

Happy St Paddy's Day to everyone! :drunk: Green Koolaid, in lieu of green beer, today!

hi guys :)

bethany congrats (i think hee hee) on your ms, :) xxx

jen hurray for good day, lovely to be doin things to prepare for LO.
i think this phase of preg its easy to get a bit lost in being preg , somedays i feel like il be preg forever and never have bub :) nice to do stuff to remind ourselves that they will be here soon and to get more sorted for when they do come ;)
bub is moving loads again, :) how bout u?
jen ur so sorted now i see, il have to catch up, i was great for a bit but now running low on funds ive stalled in my prep, ive had an eventfull week so il start again next week :)

horsey, how r weddin plans goin? well i hope ;) xxx
skittin at bethanys plan to impregnate u with her mind :) um...........

amy hugs my love, if af isnt here dont rule urself out yet xxxxxxxx
big huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jess thats so nice , ur dds felt bub kick, aw :) xxxx

tash glad ur gettin it all sorted out for urself, well done hon xxx
we r proud of u for goin out and gettin what u want xxxxxxx

angel, yeah paddys is totally drinky thing here too, thats why i havent really celebrated it in a few yrs , plus im usually working, the joys of working in a hosp :)
people go out early in the day to the pub, its fun till about 8 pm and then gets way too sloppy . dont get me wrong when i was younger i used to be sloppy too :)
im over drinking now but expeacially this yr :) :)
bacon (ie boiled ham) and cabbage and turnip be way more authentic :)
ive lost count of how many of those my mom makes in a yr :)
hurray for green koolaid, u have celebrated more than me ;) hee hee
stupid dizziness and headaches, hope u feel better soon sweetie, xxxxx
gla du enjoyed ur mom time and r now enjoying angel time :)

amy did angel say temp spike, woohoo. please please god dont mess with my amy,
give her her sticky bfp xxxxxxxxxxx

so...... i spent last nt admitted to hosp, doh!! bub is finr and im fine thank god :)
im home again today, :) hurray, never been so gratefull for shower and a nap :)
last nt , my vision went really funny, it was all blurry, i was all dizzy and felt really weird. i rang hosp, it took me awhile cos i couldnt see the numbers on the phone ;)
they said it could be serious and to ring myself an ambulance, when i heard that i did get a bit freaked. but i rang ambulance and was talking to the guy on phone and he said if i didnt feel sick, id be ok to get my sis to bring me up. think it would have took way longer to get the ambulance to me and then up , than to just drive there, but i obvs couldnt drive, so my sis drove me up and Oh met us at hosp ( he was at work).
they decided to keep me cos they coudlnt find any reaosn for vision thing. it itook them from 9 at nt till 3 in morn to decide to keep me ;)
they did a trace 3 times, bub has never kicked so much or so hard in his life, he obvs hated it . glad he has some peace now :)
i got pretty much 0 sleep, about an hour and half, then the nurse was saying cos its bank hol weekend i might have to stay till tues, yucky!!!
but lucky the doc said i could go today :) so im celebrating padddys by being gratefull im not in hosp :) i had nothing with me goin up so gettin home for shower and nap was sooo nice ;) :)
its the little things in life, :) i vow i wil not complain of boredom at being at home again for at the very least this pregnancy :) if i do give me a cyber butt kick :) hee hee
so on the plus side, doc who released me figures i no longer have fatty liver disease woohoo :) :) she said my levels have been fine ( bar the one that placenta affects ) for a while now and she reckons i had fatty liver rather than have it :) woohoo :)
ive got a healthy liver, wayhey :)

hoep ye r all well. xxxxxxx

amy im keeping my fx for u chick. hugs xxxxxxxxx
sorry for goin on about paddys bfp, but its still paddys weekend for today and tomor :)
and im sure a later bfp wouldnt be knocked back either :) temp spike sounds great . xxxxx shoudlnt it be dipping by now if af, hopes o xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->