ttc after a d&c

hi guys xxx

amy thanks hon, my next app is next mon so that would be like follow up .
i feel much better today after loads of sleep, my ears r sore so maybe its ear virus or something that caused it. im just glad i feel fine and im not in hosp :)
sorry for temp drop, im still hoping its fluke, xxxxxxx
if its stupid af maybe a step back like bethany might help????
not from ur meds but mybe from testing and scans?
i think it will fry ur brain if it goes on much longer, it def would mine xxx
hugs hon, im still hoping its not af for u xxxxxxxxxxx
its stil early so hon, if u may be 12 dpo, fx fx fx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bethany thanks :)
hurray lile ticker is back ;)
vampire facial they make loads of tiny pin pric holes in ur face, they take a sample of ur own blood and smear it on ur face, the blood soaks into the tiny holes and promotes regrowth in skin. yuck yuck yuck :) it showed pic of her covered in her own blood.
apprently its on internet the whole thing but i would be too sqeamish to watch it ;)
she is meant to be crying from the pain.
then again a recent interview with her she was complaining how painfull pregnancy is, so maybe she just doesnt have high threshold ;) sh eisnt even that far gone is she? :)

jess sorry ur dd was sick, hope u feel better soon hon xxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx hope everyone is doing well xxxxxxxxxx

I got pregnant after my second cycle of Clomid. Unfortunately, I had D&C last Saturday because the sac stopped growing. I would have been 11 weeks if it was a perfect pregnancy. However, I have severe PCOS (more than 50 follicles bilateral). I don't know if I'll ever get pregnant again but DP and I will go TTC again once I get my AF! :)

mamaella, sorry for your loss :( We all know that feeling all to well here. Glad to hear that you will be ttc here soon! Hope all goes well for you and your rainbow baby in on his/her way!

Good morning ladies :) Hope everyone is doing well.

So, I just text my dr this morning and asked her where she wanted us to go from here. I cant believe Im having a hard time getting pregnant now. I just dont understand. I ovulate every month, took Clomid which helped tremendously this month with my progesterone, Bd at the right time, use preseed, and NOTHING! She told me that she wants to up it AGAIN to 150mg! Either she is really wants to get me pregnant to get rid of me as a patient (I would only see her for the 1st tri) or she just really wants me pregnant. Either way works for me so long as I get pregnant. Still waiting for af to show. I havent spotted or anything yet which is strange because I normally do a little. Maybe this is a sign of things looking good in there now? Everytime I want to throw in the towel, I stupidly fall for the next plan and think "Oh this will do it!".

mamaella, sorry for your loss :( We all know that feeling all to well here. Glad to hear that you will be ttc here soon! Hope all goes well for you and your rainbow baby in on his/her way!

So, I just text my dr this morning and asked her where she wanted us to go from here. I cant believe Im having a hard time getting pregnant now. I just dont understand. I ovulate every month, took Clomid which helped tremendously this month with my progesterone, Bd at the right time, use preseed, and NOTHING! She told me that she wants to up it AGAIN to 150mg! Either she is really wants to get me pregnant to get rid of me as a patient (I would only see her for the 1st tri) or she just really wants me pregnant. Either way works for me so long as I get pregnant. Still waiting for af to show. I havent spotted or anything yet which is strange because I normally do a little. Maybe this is a sign of things looking good in there now? Everytime I want to throw in the towel, I stupidly fall for the next plan and think "Oh this will do it!".

Thank you so much, love! :hugs:

I really hope it is a sign that things are looking good in there now. And as for your doctor, I'm sure she wants to get you pregnant! I have a feeling you'll get pregnant pretty soon! We both will!!! :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jessica, get well soon!

Laura, that Kim Kardashian sounds like a nut lol. I hope you get to feeling better soon too!

MamaElla, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I really hope that you have luck in conceiving again. :dust:

Amy, sorry honey. I know exactly how you feel- after getting pregnant immediately the first time it took me closer to a year to get a BFP again. It will happen :flower: it doesn't always feel that way, but it WILL happen. And maybe you aren't spotting because soon you will get a BFP :)

AFM: plenty of symptoms. Praying all continues to go well <3

Thank you so much, Storked! :hugs: :kisses:

I'm also praying that all continues to go well for you! :>

MamaElla, was that your first time using clomid? Feeling so hopeful for you since you got your BFP on your second cycle of it <3

MamaElla, was that your first time using clomid? Feeling so hopeful for you since you got your BFP on your second cycle of it <3

Yes, that was the first time! I was told that my PCOS was already severe around November. Started clomid on December, BFN. And on January, no more AF and BFP after 1 week of late AF! Aww, thank you so much!!! That makes me really really happy and hopefull too :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, that was the first time! I was told that my PCOS was already severe around November. Started clomid on December, BFN. And on January, no more AF and BFP after 1 week of late AF! Aww, thank you so much!!! That makes me really really happy and hopefull too :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That is amazing that you got your BFP that quick after starting the clomid! Very excited for you- are you hoping for multiples? :D

That is amazing that you got your BFP that quick after starting the clomid! Very excited for you- are you hoping for multiples? :D

I'll already be the happiest with one, but if ever I'll be blessed with multiples, let's just say I can kiss everyone I see out of joy!!! Are you hoping for multiples? :) I have a friend who is a twin and I ask her everyday for two years how it feels to be one! Hehe I think she kinda got tired of my asking. Lol. :hugs::kiss:

I'll already be the happiest with one, but if ever I'll be blessed with multiples, let's just say I can kiss everyone I see out of joy!!! Are you hoping for multiples? :) I have a friend who is a twin and I ask her everyday for two years how it feels to be one! Hehe I think she kinda got tired of my asking. Lol. :hugs::kiss:

Multiples would be amazing but they don't run in my or DH's family :D
If you get twins you could always tell them that there was double the love :baby: :baby: :cloud9:
So what did she say it was like to have a twin? hehe!

Thanks girls. :hugs: I just never thought that I would be in this position and having this much trouble.. let alone needing meds to help and STILL not pregnant :(

Amy, hopefully af doesn't show up in the next couple of days. But I will give you my personal opinion here. If you don't get pregnant this cycle, If I were you, I would NOT keep with the clomid or just stay at the same dosage (but that is just me). You never had fertility issues before this. I have been reading that when you get up to 150 mg of clomid, that is pretty high, and some docs don't want to go above 100 mg or 150 mg. If you don't get pregnant this month, sure you might end up getting pregnant next month with the 150mg dosage, but you very well could end up getting pregnant with the 50mg or 100mg. If you never had problems with fertility before, I still don't get why she even prescribed you the clomid in the first place. So you can get pregnant faster? But you have never had problems getting pregnant, right? Anyways this is just my opinion. You need to follow your gut instinct. :hugs:

If you get twins you could always tell them that there was double the love :baby: :baby: :cloud9:

She said it was crazy and fun and lovely! She loves her twin brother (who happens to be friends with my DP and that's how we got close!) so much that they go almost everywhere together, even now that they're already old! :hugs:

I forgot to mention that I already have a daughter. I adopted her when I was 16 years old (6 years ago), because her mother (who was our house helper then) couldn't feed her anymore. She's now 6 years old and she's asking for a baby sister/brother! So when I told her we're losing our baby, she cried before my operation and asked if our baby was already an angel and I said yes! She's been praying eversince that I get pregnant again! Lol. So naive and cute!!!! :kiss::hugs:

Thanks girls. :hugs: I just never thought that I would be in this position and having this much trouble.. let alone needing meds to help and STILL not pregnant :(

You will get pregnant soon! We both will! I'll include you in my prayers tonight. :) :hugs::kiss:

Amy, hopefully af doesn't show up in the next couple of days. But I will give you my personal opinion here. If you don't get pregnant this cycle, If I were you, I would NOT keep with the clomid or just stay at the same dosage (but that is just me). You never had fertility issues before this. I have been reading that when you get up to 150 mg of clomid, that is pretty high, and some docs don't want to go above 100 mg or 150 mg. If you don't get pregnant this month, sure you might end up getting pregnant next month with the 150mg dosage, but you very well could end up getting pregnant with the 50mg or 100mg. If you never had problems with fertility before, I still don't get why she even prescribed you the clomid in the first place. So you can get pregnant faster? But you have never had problems getting pregnant, right? Anyways this is just my opinion. You need to follow your gut instinct. :hugs:

I agree. Not sure that more clomid will help you Amy.

She said it was crazy and fun and lovely! She loves her twin brother (who happens to be friends with my DP and that's how we got close!) so much that they go almost everywhere together, even now that they're already old! :hugs:

I forgot to mention that I already have a daughter. I adopted her when I was 16 years old (6 years ago), because her mother (who was our house helper then) couldn't feed her anymore. She's now 6 years old and she's asking for a baby sister/brother! So when I told her we're losing our baby, she cried before my operation and asked if our baby was already an angel and I said yes! She's been praying eversince that I get pregnant again! Lol. So naive and cute!!!! :kiss::hugs:

Oh but what sweet prayers- the Lord must be on your side when you have such a sweet daughter praying so faithfully <3 who can resist? :hugs:

Mamaella so sorry for your loss. :( I lost my last at 19 weeks. It was the toughest time in my life. I pray that you get pregnant soon, and have your rainbow baby. Take care sweety. :hugs:

Oh but what sweet prayers- the Lord must be on your side when you have such a sweet daughter praying so faithfully <3 who can resist? :hugs:

I'll ask her to include you in her prayers and that everything goes well with you because you have such a big heart and you deserve it :hugs: thank you so much for keeping me same tonight! :kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->