ttc after a d&c

Amy ~ I believe your Dr's school of thought has to be the more the merrier. If with 50 or 100mg of Clomid you produced one follie, then increasing the dose may give you multiple follies. The more eggs released the higher the chance of pregnancy. Be careful not to use too much preseed...too much can do the opposite and wash the swimmers out (can prevent with softcups). It is certainly too soon for you to think of throwing in the towel. You've been pg 2x already...if anything, take a break from science (other than MTHFR stuff) and let nature take its course as you did before. I feel like I'm rambling...FX'd you get the answers you need to hear tomorrow (or is it today?) PS Where did IUI thought come from? Your DH's swimmers worked in the past :shrug: xoxo

MamaElla ~ Sorry for your loss doll :hugs: FX'd you get your rainbow without delay! :dust:

Bethany ~ Hurray for appointment in 2 weeks!

I wanted to say hi to each of you individually, but my head is pounding. I am thinking of you all :flower:

Dr today said def allergies/sinuses. She said I could take Tylenol Cold/Sinus to help it, but I'll try waiting it out. And dizziness is result of not staying hydrated...how much more water can a gal drink!?! Everything is looking good with baby...he had hiccups today and was quite the busy boy during the ultrasound! I don't know what I'm going to do when they stop doing ultrasounds to check my cervix and I don't get to see him regularly! :sigh: Private 4D may be on my horizon! :haha:

Hugs to you ladies. Going to rest my head...I'll post LO's pic soon.

Amy ~ I believe your Dr's school of thought has to be the more the merrier. If with 50 or 100mg of Clomid you produced one follie, then increasing the dose may give you multiple follies. The more eggs released the higher the chance of pregnancy. Be careful not to use too much preseed...too much can do the opposite and wash the swimmers out (can prevent with softcups). It is certainly too soon for you to think of throwing in the towel. You've been pg 2x already...if anything, take a break from science (other than MTHFR stuff) and let nature take its course as you did before. I feel like I'm rambling...FX'd you get the answers you need to hear tomorrow (or is it today?) PS Where did IUI thought come from? Your DH's swimmers worked in the past :shrug: xoxo

Iui came to my head thinking about my cm. I figured let's just bypass my hallway and get them in there. I'm frustrated and thinking about forgoing the Meds too aside from mthfr Meds and maybe the crinone after ovulation. Sge did say that was an option when I text her the day I was emotional but finally fit my pos opk. I'll talk to her tomorrow and ask her. I understand the more follicles the better the chance but what if its my environment? I'm really beginning to hate this all and if I were still in my 20's I would take a break. I know 32 isn't terrible but if we want two kids and have gone through all of thus in nine months and I'm still not pregnant, then time is not on my side obviously. Finally in tears now which I haven't been yet so maybe if I get the tears out, I can just move on.

Oh Amy, you are very young. Now you have a choice, either try clomid another month, or go au natural (of course with still using the other meds that you need). Or the other option is neither, because you could be pregnant right now as we speak! :hugs:

Amy, I was just reading up on clomid and it says that higher doses mean your CM is more likely to be nonexistent and your lining to thin.
And a lot of sites seem to say that you should go up to 3 cycles (6 being the possible maximum for some docs) and if no BFP to try something else, like Femara. But those are also more for people who take clomid because they can't O.

Oh hey I also read that femara isn't supposed to thin your lining or dry your CM.

"Clomiphene or letrozole stimulated cycles are not unlike normal cycles in that there is only a 20-25% chance of conception occurring each cycle during the first three to four treatment cycles, even if the medication is working properly."

Could Femara help your progesterone? Seems like a better choice than clomid <3

hi guys, xx

angel hope ur head is better sweetie xxxx
silly dehydration, some days i could drink for ireland and still not be satisfied
and then starts the loo visits every 2 secs :) seems to be delayed to nt time a lot of the time :) i think bub pressures bladdar by day and it cant get through or something :)
glad ur little one is so active :) mine had hiccups twice that i could feel. first time i had no idea what it was :)
i so in 2 minds about goin to doc today, my sinus and ears are at me too, but its prob allerfies like u. i wont take allergy med so is it a waste of my time and theirs ?
i dont really wnat antibis either but am afraid i may need um. umm........ :)

amy i agree with angel and the girls, im not sure extra clomid would be my choice either.
but only u can make that call xxxx
its prob too early for u r temp yet, what time do u temp so i can stalk u properly :) xx
if it were me, i would def take a step back and just go with ur necessary meds, for stuff u have been diagnosed for. but tis easy for me to say that sitting here xxx
fx it all works really well for u whichever u choose xxxxxxxxx
they have upped ur progesterone so if it was environment that should be fixed,
if folic acid thats fixed :) so im really thinking this is ur chance of rainbow babe xxx
u have been preg twice on ur own, dont forget that and fast too.
i agree with bethany im thinking it was mthfr was the problem hon and now u have that beat xxxxxxxxxxx
if u get too frazzled ur not doing urself any good, give urself a break, can u book a facial or massage or something? are u doin relaxy cds xxx
hugs babe xxxxxxxxx

bethany,jen, tash ,jess, mamaella and ilove him how ye all doin today ? xx

Good morning ladies! You girls are so sweet! Thank you for all the info! I'm going to ask about femara Abe she what she says. I took my to this morning and its back up. I haven't don't my crinone yet so I don't know if its from me or that. I'll go test right now! Oh Laura, I usually test around 6am :) thanks for stalking and checking all this for me girls! Love you!!!! Xoxo

yest could so have been flukey , fx fx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amy i have to go to doc soon, did u test? xxxxxx
sorry for being so impatient, i just have a feeling it will be good news,
please be right feeling :) xxxxxxxxx

arggghhhh!!!!! what dpo at the earlier estimation r u? 13?
if af not here please dont rule urself out xx

hugs amy, sorry i gotta go pick up my mom to go to doc xxxxxxx
hope ur ok. xxxxxxxxxx

14dpo - 16dpo :(

Laura, hope everything goes great at your scan! :)

Amy so sorry ur still waiting grr why cant our bodies just tell us these things. I hope u know soon. Agree with laura dont rule urself out!

Laura i hope all goes well today!!! :)

Amy ~ I hope your Dr has you go in for Betas. HCG shows in blood before urine. FX'd she calls you soon. Your temp still looks great. :dust:

Laura ~ Hope all is well at the Dr's! xoxo

:wave: ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Cute pic Angel!!! <3

Thanks ladies.. I didnt use my Crinone today because I know that Im not pregnant. Im attributing my temps being where they are to the Crinone. I dont think she will have me come in to do betas. Even if I were pregnant and had a late implanter, that wouldnt be a good thing. Just waiting for her to call and talk about what we are doing next cycle.

Angel, good morning! You have a sweet potato <3 I love your ultrasound pic!

Laura, hi!

Amy, yes please ask about femara. If it does what clomid does without the chances of thin lining and dry CM...beats having to take clomid plus mucinex or clomid plus robitussen. I also kind of hope you look into acupuncture <3
Boo on BFN :(

Jen, hi!

Jessica, hi!

Horsey, I love you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back