ttc after a d&c

Yay for tolerable morning sickness...how fantastic water is your friend! Keeeeeeeep sticking LO! 12 more sleeps until his/her debut on screen!

GIRLSSS i need helppp :(

today is 3w3d since miscarriage and ive started bleeding with all my pms symptoms ( mood swings belly ache ) is this AF or leftover MC?

My scan a week post mc showed everything had gone , and im getting negative hpts now have done for about a week , is it AF this soon after mc? i finished mc bleeding on 1st march. I NEED to know because if it is AF i need to start taking my BC pills today! dont wanna star taking them if its not AF i want a normal af before i go on BC...

Also has anyone been on cerezette? Does it stop AF or will i still get it ?!

Hope ur all okay xxxx

:wave: Tash! Sounds like the witch to me! :flow: Sorry I don't know about the cerezette. :shrug:

Thanks Angel! :) I keep asking the baby to stick too.

Tasha sounds like AF! I think I got mine 32 days after my miscarriage :flower:
How are you doing?

oh good ill take the pill! hope this one agrees with me, i really dont think Chris needs any more of Count Bitchula in the house lol!!

Baby will stick Bethany :) Prayers for you!!

Im okay!! Bit pissed off with work for so so so many reasons, ive applied for about 15 jobs since friday and im just hoping i get one!!

Feel a bit strange taking contraceptive pills, ive got it sat next to me and i cant bring myself to take it but i know i must :( How are u all?! xxxx

Yay for tolerable morning sickness...how fantastic water is your friend! Keeeeeeeep sticking LO! 12 more sleeps until his/her debut on screen!

Angel, I've been meaning to ask you. Have you felt any fluttering yet?

Well, tomorrow my daughter is officially a teenager. And even though my husband doesn't want me to spoil her for her 13th b-day because of all of the problems we have been having. I am still going to sneak off tonight and buy her a few special treats. Wow, hard to believe I have a teenager now. lol. Just 5 more years and she is an adult!! She makes me feel old. :(

Thanks girls! Went out and got everything on the list. Just waiting for lube in the mail lol.

Bethany, I think folate is good for mthfr right? What Meds would it mess up? :( ill try and see if I can find out.

Tash, yay for af and bc!!!! :)

Jess, aww teen already?? :( hope ate has a great bday!

Love to you all!!!!

Jessica, teenage girls can be fun! Don't feel old :flower:

Tasha, sending good job vibes your way- hope you get one and love it! Did you ever bring yourself to take a bcp?

Amy, I am not sure what medications grapefruit juice can interact with. Best ask your doctor or a pharmacist if the meds you are taking are ok with grapefruit juice :flower:
I have known a few people who were on medications that they couldn't take grapefruit juice with. Sometimes they can make medications more powerful or less so.

Verdict is in, dr said "Only if you have excessive amounts. Juice- I would say no more than 4-6 oz daily". With that little I can't imagine it would do anything :( so I guess I'll just stay away from it. I wonder if there is anything else I shouldn't really have?

Amy, good thing that you asked! Best stick with Pre-seed and the cough syrup.

I actually ordered Yes Baby :) very excited about it! You now that I think about it, I are pineapple when I was pregnant the first time. I wonder if that had anything to do with my mc? Anything else I'm suppose to stay clear of? I wish my dr had told me this before!

Oh it shouldn't have caused a miscarriage. But grapefruit juice can interact with certain medications in a bad way. But by themselves they don't cause harm :flower:

bethany just some silly coldy thingy in my ears and sinus, could be alleries playing up too . just went to get checked to make sure it wasnt bacterial :)
im sure u too have lovely ear drums hon :) i didnt even know there was such a thing :)
ouchie , ur ears sound sore hon, im answering as im readin so as not to forget so this may sound a bit random in places :)
less than 2 weeks to scna, hurray :) :)

jess hope ur ear nerve thing stays far far away :) xx
hurray for dd bday :) xxxx

amy, hurray for hopeful xmas baby, hoep ur alright chick x hugs xxxxxxxx

angel hows ur little sweet potatoe doin? u still have ms?

tash def af, everyone i know of who has had matural mc , got af way quicker than with d and c xxxxxxx
hurray for job apps, fx for u honey xxxx
i know it must feel weird takin bc, but after few dyas it will feel normal again, i think the first everything is hard , then it becomes the norm all over again xxxxxx

jen u been quiet, how u doin chick?

u too horsey xxxxxx

i had bacon and cabbage last nt :) it was yummy hadnt had it in so long,
Oh made me dinner last 2 nts, think he is tryin to up my iron :)
very manly dinner, steak first nt ;) but yummy :)
cabbage has done funny things to my tummy today though, its very rumbly :blush: :)

Yes girls I took my BC pill :( Actually feel quite sad about it but I know now isn't the right time to get pregnant, im still getting over the two losses and I just don't think trying again would do me any good, and I don't know if I can put Chris through the pressurised BD and the panicking of me miscarrying again :( I have plenty of time, at least now I know I can actually conceive, which two years ago I was told I would be able to, so I kind of think the MC have happened purely to make me appreciate things and show me that I can ge pregnant but theres things I need to do first!

I do feel defeated, but two years will go so quickly I mean we are almost a third of the way through this year already!

Im about ready to walk out of work... Its a long winded story so bear with me but this pushed me over the edge yesterday

I was having problems sending an email handover using our in depth system to the processing centre, it was just sat in my inbox and wouldn't assign itself to the office it should have done, so I spoke to my team leader and I said look I need to file an incident report on my system because its not sending it. And he turned round in front of everybody and said ' Well you are obviously doing something wrong, ill get somebody to come and sit with you and re train you on it ' I was like :O I have been doing this job for four years!! If id been doing it wrong would it not have been picked up by now!?!?!? And what do u mean more experienced? Me and my friend Charlie were the first two people IN THE COUNTRY to use this system !!! What the hell is he on about re training me?!?! Idiots!! And they are trying to push me out so fine ill leave and get a new job !

Ridiculous!

Hope u are all great! Love u all xxx

Hi Tash! Im sorry that you were sad about taking the BC but you sound like you are at peace with this decision. No matter what you decide and when you do, we are here for you hun. You are correct, you are very young and I know that you will be blessed one day with earth babies :). I know the feeling of having multiple mc's and it can be quite defeating but youve got time doll. As for the monster you work with, I wouldve slapped that guy! Why does he have such an issue with you? Is there anyway to talk to him and/or his boss? Is he the only one that gives you this kind of grief?

Good Morning Ladies! :hugs: Hope everyone is doing well!

I af still hastn shown but I had a HUGE temp dip this morning so I really think she is knocking on the door. Hope she comes already so we can just get this show on the road! Feeling better about it all today... we'll see how the day goes though lol. I think changing up the Lube, adding Tussin, and seeing how the 100mg helped with my progesterone makes me feel like we are on the right path. :thumbup:

hi guys xx

tash what an ass he is, dont let one dummy mess up ur job for u, stay for wages but keep up ur search and then soon u can move on to somewhere nicer xxxxxxx
well done on bc, it is hard but ur not giving up, just postponing xxxxxxxx
so as u can get urself to where u wanna be for ttc, 2 yrs really will fly when ur not so focused on egg , sperm and temps :) xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxx

amy glad ur ok sweetie, xxxxxxxxx
things r gonna be so ideal this cycle, id move into ur womb myself ;) (joke obvs )
seriously , u have everything covered so relax and enjoy ur Bd as much as u can when it comes around. xxx its only a little luck now needed to line things up right and bingo , sitcky bean for our amy xxxxxxxxxxxx

no news with me, i rang hosp for blood results for parvo, she said she is in labour ward for the day and will get back to me tonight at around 7 or 8. least she will get back to me today anyway :) i think it will be good news anyway :)
Oh and me were planting stuff earlier today, we planted onions, 3 kinds of beans and potatoes :)
i also baked brown scones and little cakes for my dads bday tmor :)
im wrecked now,virus /coldy thing is still kicking my ass a little .

Heheh Laura, thank you. I sure hope so too!

Sorry you arent feeling well. :( Hope you get to feeling better here soon! Scones.... yum! Im flying over right now for some heheh. Also, Im envious because I do NOT have a green thumb. Im a plant killer no matter how hard I try! :rofl: Im sure having fresh veggies from your own garden is just wonderful!

i have to admit, i kill plants too amy :)
i garden under OHs instructions :) i even have to ask him some things a kid would prob know ;) but i do like it, feels good to get all muddy :) its our first time planting veggies so hopefully we get some nice ones in a few months :)
il let u know ;) will be pretty cool to have dinner we grew :)
we already have eggs from our chickens and htey do taste nicer than shop ones,
i havent eaten thiem while preg cos im paranoid, i must google it and make sure its ok.
but sure they dont do anything to free range shop eggs anyway so should be fine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->