ttc after a d&c

im wrecked now :) gotta get me some food too, what to have um...... :)

I'm just really really depressed. Its been hard to see everyone move forward without me. Not that I wish this on anyone. Major pms today.

Horsey, I understand why you feel that way. It isn't fair for you. And I am still pissed about how you got ripped off on that IUI. But I really wish that procedures like that weren't necessary for you :( I seriously pray all the time for you to get pregnant with multiples. And I wish I was capable of doing more than praying. You are an awesome friend. You deserve so many good things.

Hi to the rest of you ladies. I'd type more but my head is pounding. I'm just going to go lay down. Love to you all.

Horsey, I know exactly how you feel and kid of feel the same. We are so happy for our friends but we would by lying if we didnt feel left in the dust so to speak. I too am so annoyed with your iui situation. You're in my prayers, all of you are always. :hugs:

So sorry horsey and Amy. I wish you would never have to go through any of this. The world of ttc was something foreign to me until I had my miscarriage and unfortunately most women have no idea what we some women going through. I pray that both of you are blessed very soon with a beautiful baby. I know that when both of you fall pregnant you will be wonderful mothers. :hugs:

Feel better hun! :)

:hugs: Jess!

Off to bed for me too, gnight ladies!

horsey hugs hon xxxxxxx
we r all praying for u and i second bethnay in that we wish we could do more xxxxxxx
hugs hon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bethany hope ur head is better chick xxxxxxxx

amy hugs hon xxxxxx it wil happen for ye soo soon xxxxxxxx

no news here doc rang, no results till mon earliest, these tests had to be sent to dublin, the black hole for blood tests :)
virusy ear thing back worse today, im not bad , its just annoying me .
hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls! Happy Friday! :D

Horsey, hope youre spirits are up today :hugs:

Hope you all are doing well!!

Oh no Laura! :( I hope you feel better.

I thought about it last night and with all of my friends and family members that are either pregnant or just had babies, I would be an emotional wreck. Seeing how many of us started off on this journey together and just about everyone is pregnant and doing well, thats what keeps me going. You girls have been such a tremendous support and I honestly dont know if I would be where I am without you all. Hope that Horsey and I fall pregnant soon and that we are all pregnant together! I secretly wish for Tash to be pregnant too but I know that she started BC but still wishing :)

:hug:

So sorry horsey and Amy. I wish you would never have to go through any of this. I pray that both of you are blessed very soon with a beautiful baby. I know that when both of you fall pregnant you will be wonderful mothers. :hugs:

Amy & Horsey I second Jess' sentiment... :hugs:

Bethany ~ I hope your headache has eased up :flower:

Laura ~ I love how we are at the mercy of lab techs...Monday should be here soon enough.

Jess ~ Glad you were able to talk with your daughter. It's shocking how much these little one's put themselves through. Now that she has opened up things should start improving for her. What did the Principal say about the bullying? Those girls need to be suspended!

Tash ~ Two years will go by in a flash...you have a lot of goals set that will keep you busy! Fx'd a dream job comes through for you! What happened with Chris' job offer? Wishing you both the very best!

Jen ~ Hope you aren't bored out of your mind over there! 8 weeks left...how exciting to be 32 weeks! (Was your appointment this week?)

Afm ~ Zulily had a huge sale on Paige Maternity Jeans, reg $185 reduced to $69! I already have a couple pair, but couldn't resist the sale price! I <3 online shopping. When my DH leaves on these trips it helps pass the time...I look forward to tracking my packages...this week Zappos and Bath & Body Works! On deck Zulily and Nordstrom...then DH should be home and none the wiser! :haha:

TGIF!!

hi and hugs to all. ive no news xx
juts wanted to say hey :) xxxxxxxx

Jessica, thanks. I think it was a fatigue headache from me missing a nap :flower:

Laura, gah they are being so slow with your results! Hope your ears feel better soon :flower:

Amy, it'll happen! :hugs:

Horsey, thinking of you! Wish you lived close enough for us to visit.*

Angel, hurray for new clothes! I used to have the zulily app :) when are you posting a bump pic? Show off your clothes too!

Jen, love you dear. Hope you catch a break soon :flower:

Tasha, any word back from jobs yet?

AFM: caught a decent sized crab lurking in our salt tank today! I pulled it out for the cat to chew up but the crab won. So we put him in our guppy breeding tank to grow bigger :)
Apparently we also have another crab hiding in the tank filter but DH feels threatened by it lol

bethany glad ur head is better after sleep, sleep cures all :) xx
when im sick i sleep non stop :) i woke up after only 7 hrs sleep today (had been sleepin 14 hrs ) and my ears r way better, first day i woke up non groggy too in a good while so think im nearly mended :)
my nephew is gone into hosp, he had some infection that is bordering on pneumonia now, he will be better fast now he is on Iv antibs and is being rehydrated by drip.
Im gettin so selfish , i never knew he was at my moms and i met him the day he went into hosp, if i knew he was there and that sick , i never would have called, but everyone seems to be sick at the mo i suppose . hard to avoid

angel doesnt online shopping feel like presents :)
u never hand over any money, ( i know we pay for um but doesnt feel like it :) )
and then the postman brings u your reward :)
i cant wait to be back on mat pay to actually have dosh again, :)

horsey u feeling any better chick, xxxx hope so xxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all, hope all is well and the weekend is goin good xxxxx

so my back was a million times better yest , so dooda here had a 30 min walk in morn, thats fine but then last nt i was in the mood again so did 50 mins on tmil again.
this morn my cat attacked my bare legs again ( normal for my cat . he thinks its fun :) ) and what ever way i jerked it feels like someone is stickin a poker into the groin strain i already had. doh!!! i couldnt even walk for a bit, had to hop to my couch .
feck it anyway, i was just gettin it better . doh!!!

Good morning ladies!

Laura ~ It does feel like I'm getting presents when the packages arrive! :cake: I'm glad your ear feels better, but bummer about your groin pain! I've heard they can take a very long time to fully mend (especially when brought on by pregnancy). You have to go easy on yourself. Hope it improves for you very soon :flower:

Bethany ~ Crabs? Guppys? Who needs Ursula when you have your very own sea right there in the comfort of your home :haha: How cute was the kitty trying to play with the crab? :meow: <~~ they need animal emoticons.

As for my bump, well, I'm at the point where my uterus is almost at my belly button, so my bump is more like a pudge :haha: I'm in love with my pudge <3 Now to just name this little fella. Eventually DH and I will get on the same page with names...it's a bit challenging because I want to avoid trendy names (if I can help it), so I'm using social security to look up any name I take an interest in. It's fun looking up name ranking by state and even year! https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

Happy Saturday. :flower: Hope you all are enjoying spring! :flower:

hi angel sorry was browsing , i didnt notice u on here :)
its a bit better now after moving around and hot water bottle, it was me being a dummy, i thought i was better than i was and pushed it too much, makes me cross with me :) but i got to walk too, il be a blimp ;) dont wanna undo my good liver work :)
aw having a little bump is so nice isnt it, i have spent many a happy hour rubbin mine ;) hee hee , enjoy ur pudgy bump :)
ye leaning towards any names so far? OH and i have very different name ideas too, hence the i name a girl, he names a boy deal ;) which i may regret :)

hope everyone is well xxxxxx

Do you have any idea what type of boy names your OH has in mind? We are not leaning one way or the other currently...he was looking at Scandinavian names (ex. Aro, Toivo), I'd like more posh/fun names (ex. Kiptyn, Thatcher). We really are on 2 different pages and nothing strikes us as THE NAME...oh and none of the above mentioned names are in the running. They were just examples of how opposite we are. :dohh:

sorry went on tmil to try and loosen out , just slow walk.
we r opposites on names too, puttin it with the surname is very important, some names i like dont match up :) its tough choice cos they live with it forever, no pressure ;)
my choice for boy would be jake or josh or noah, i like simple short names :)
i also like oisin.
OH few choices so far are sean luke, joe colum (both our dads name s), stephen , terence (his grandas name ) , nicholas, robert.
i dont like robert and terence but the rest r ok, my fave would be joe colum, our dads be so happy and i genuinely like the names :)

Laura, you are pregnant. Trying to avoid sick people is selfish, it is smart!
Glad your ears are better! The groin pain can be normal yeah?

Angel, my cat has been sniffing for the crab all day. He still hasn't found him lol.
I bet your pudge is a cute bump! And hope you guys can agree on names without it getting violent ;)

Hello to all the other ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->