ttc after a d&c

I know, right!!? He tells me "You have an Ipad, Iphone, and a laptop (Kind of older like 5 years). And I tell him its not the same! But he is doing a certification program that he takes classes for so he works on that over the weekend sometimes so I cant complain :)

hi guys how ye all xxx

amy hugs for ur sad day xx hurray for furbabies :) mines beng odd today, i was out all day and when i came home OH hadnt fed him, he is now taking it out on me, few weeks ago OH locked him out, it was me he got odd with, i get the sulks (and bites) off him whenever something goes wrong ;)

jess glad ur feeling better today chick xxxxxx

bethany , hope flying doesnt make u feel sick sweetie, xxx
it is really close, exciting :) :) xxx

hi and hugs to all.

i had my hosp app today, sll is well thank god.
i was nearly 6 hrs waiting int he hosp, they were manic!!!!! my back is in bits from the stupid chairs, when i was lucky enough to ge tone, had to stand sometimes to wait.
when i got to see the doc (they do mini scan in office), she thought bub was maybe too big, maybe signal of a problem. so she had me sent for detailed scan to check.
bub is fine just big :) he/she is now only one ounce off 4 pounds at 30 weeks, they r meant to put on a half ppound every week from now on, so um........ big buster :)
at that calc another 10 weeks would be 9 pound baby. makes sense though cos i was 9 2 and my OH was 9 10. silly us both being tall and broad :)
least alls well anyway :)
im shattered now ;) had hours drive to hosp, nearly 6 hrs in hosp.
1.5 hr drive to my docs office ( they were closed but were supposed to leave forms out for me) , only to find no forms!!!!!!! drove an extra hour ish to get um and they r not there , was so mad i started crying ;) fine again now im home

Oh wow... busy day for you Laura. Glad that scan went well and yes... BIG baby!!! heheh But that does make sense you and OH were big babies :) So sorry for all the running around you had to do. What are you going to do about forms you needed? That would send me over the edge! All that driving you did and they didnt set out the forms... sheesh! :hugs:

Also, hope fur baby is nice anc cuddly with you soon. I get the same looks sometimes with mine. DH will do something and they get mad at me and wont cuddle :( But the same happens to DH when I do something so I guess I cant complain lol

il have to go get um early tomor morn instead but it means my sick pay will be delayed this week cos i cant send um on time, boo hiss :)
im goin to spa with my 2 sis tomor(still have xmas voucher left :) ), so will go to doc on the way, they r such dumbies though they cant do anything right, even simple things.
god help them if they worked in the busy hospital. :)
guess thats why they r working in a country gp practise :)
i really miss my old gp and wife/nurse/secretary who retired in march, i just inherited this doc and i dont like it :)
il let kitty out for a bit to run off a bit of energy and he wil come sleep with me then in a bit :) meow never bites OH, OH is the alpha, im the dogs body who brings food :)
how r u today hon? any better ? xxx

ps my parvo results still not back, my thyroid is down a little again, only a smidge, i dont feel it this time though so not sure if they wil up meds again or just monitor .

Oh that will be nice to hang out at the spa with your sisters! And hope that the results come back soon for parvo. Hope they dont have to give you more meds too for your thyroid :(

Im doing ok today.. just wishing the days away as usual lol. Only CD5 for me so a LOOOONG way to go yet.

baby making is all about waiting isnt it. xxxxxxxxxxx
and waiting it so hard to do xxxxxxx

hi rayray xxxxxxxxxx

Amy im so sorry :( I wish I could some how make your bfp appear. Your new LO is being picky about the month he/she wants to be conceived. Im going to assume that Dec will be an amazing month for a Christmas baby so we much root for this cycle now. Are you going to be trying anything new?? Did they really up your Clomid to 150mg? that was what your doctor said right? Im trying to recall. I keep praying this comes to a positive outcome soon waiting is too hard

:dust: for your new cycle

Horsey im so sorry your still ttc as well. Im so glad you have your wedding to look forward to but still I want you to have your bfp.

Laura wow!! a half lb a week?? Your lil man is already almost 4lbs!! Wow!! He will be going right into size 1 diapers fast! :) I have no idea what my lil girl weighs but i dont think she is 4lbs yet... maybe she could be? Wonder if ill get a growth scan or if im finished with them.... As for your papers goodness you poor thing that is such a long day why arent this doctors on top of things?? Also I hope your thyroid and everything comes back okay as well.

Angel wow your half way threw already!! Time must be flying for you! I surely don't feel that way though. I want to assume your DH is home now??? I really hope so and that he showered you with gifts and a nice dinner with lots of cuddling etc!!!

Bethany almost April 1st and yes you'll be going to Thailand soon :) How long is the flight? Maybe your doctor can prescribe you the patch for behind your ear since all it does is make the hairs in your ear stand up to prevent motion sickness. Hubby and i use it so def know it works :) As for loss of appitite just try to eat what you can so baby as some nutrition. Glad your sickness isnt so bad. I hope I didnt read your post wrong!

Jess how are you and bubs? I hope you and the family are all doing okay!!<3

Baby classes opened my hubbys eyes. They where so informative and my husband feels ready for the big day as he can be. I think he will be amazing for me as long as he isnt exhausted (my fear).... I would recommend them to all!!! So worth it and bring hubbys!! As its really for them to understand the process and what us women really go thru and why we need them and what we need.

List incase for you laura: Hubbys job is to massage, get you ice, have a wash cloth or heating pad, get you a birthing ball and to help u use different positions, to be your voice and write your birthing plan for him to follow ahead of time with your wishes, stay home during early labor try to walk and stay hydrated once his jokes aren't funny anymore and your having more steady contractions go to hospital.in active and transitional labor he is to stay quiet and listen to what you need. idk what its like in Ireland though.... Whats your birthing plan laura?? are you taking classes??

Also yes I need employment now so I have to look for a job :(

Thanks Jen. We decided to stay with 100mg. Did order yes baby (thanks angel!) to replace preseed and also will be taking tussin at the end of the week until day or two after O. Other than that, everything else is the same :) glad you and your hubby got to a class together. Exciting that you and Laura are so close to holding bubs :)

Yes baby i sure hope this works! Something has to give. I took tussin month in concieved i hope u produce lots of natural cm for his swimmers :) i was worried about the increase in clomid glad u came to a decision! Now we need u to relax trust ur body and let this happen. Oh goodness ur baby should be ur christmas miracle. Praying for the best gift for u this year!!! We need our amy pregnant<3

https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/easter/smileys-easter-102552.gif

Thank you so much Jen... I need Amy to be pregnant too! :haha: After talking with my dr, it just didnt make sense for my dose to be upped when I O on my own and on Clomid just fine :shrug:. I also had to the best progesterone results last month with 100mg so when I brought all this up to my dr, she said to go ahead and take the same amount :thumbup:. I think she realized when we were on the phone that was only my 2nd round on Clomid.. first being in Feb with 50mg :dohh:. Why I had to remind her of this, idk. I know she didnt have my chart in front of her at the time that she suggested upping the dose. Glad to hear that the tussin worked for you too :happydance:! Thats two people that I know that it worked for so that really gives me some hope! We just got the Yes Baby in the mail yesterday and DH looked at it and had a big smile on his face :haha:.. too funny lol

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Im not feeling too well today. The hotflashes woke me up quite a bit last night so this morning I had that feeling of a sickness coming on. Dont think Im actually sick, maybe just very tired.

Sorry for your hot flashes Amy! Just consider them preparation for pregnancy! :haha: Yay for Yes Baby! :bunny: Getting closer to g-O time!

Laura ~ What a dreadfully long day yesterday was for you! Hopefully the spa made everything all better. :flower: I take it the baby still didn't show his/her goods? Do you have a girl's name just in case?

Jen ~ Are they using May 17 as your EDD officially now? (Sorry if you've said, I cannot recall) My sister is a L&D nurse and said active/transition labor is def beyond the point where things are funny! Cute how your instructor phrased it :) Are you doing natural labor? I heard you mention the ball...kinda hard to sit on with an epidural :haha:

Bethany ~ April 1st in 6 more sleeps! Cannot wait for you to see your LO! :baby: As for long flight, have you picked up compression socks? Not sure if they're for first tri, but wouldn't hurt :plane:

Jess ~ Glad you are reassured about your cervix...better safe than sorry. I wish I could be that carefree pregnant woman, but I catch myself worrying even with such great doctors. Is it because we know too much? I wonder if the worry eases up as things progress :shrug:

Hi Tash. Any news on a new job?

Horsey :dust:

hi guys xx

had a lovely spa day, im a bit brain dead now so soory if i miss someone xx
i woke up at 6 wide awake this morn, about 3 hrs before i need to be after only 5 hrs sleep, doh :)

angel, yup shy bub, 2 scans yest and no clear view :) oh well
i dont care if boy or girl anyway :) i think alana lily if a girl but may change my mind ;)

amy fx for u sweetie, comon xmas bub xxxxxxxx

i cant remember anythign else, sorry.
hi and hugs to all xxxxx

oh and parvo test came back neg which is good but turns outt hey dont test for immunity, they juts keep retestin u to see if u have it, dopes :)
but least i dont have it anyway :)
they r just gonna watch my thyroid cos the one thats ow isnt the the most important one :)

Laura, I'd be totally pissed both at spending that much time at the hospital and then at driving all that way and no forms. Yup, I'd be showing my ass if I were you!

Jen, it'll be a super long flight lol. Don't think a patch will work on me- I have quite a bit of ear damage which probably affects why I get sick.
Glad the baby classes have been so wonderful for you and DH! Wishing you a lot of luck on the job front. Is there an agency that can help you find some work?

Horsey, where are we at in your cycle? Still sending twin vibes your way. I think you need one of each dear! :oneofeach:

Amy, I still think that your doctor sounds like an ass. Wish you could change. Maybe to somebody who could give you more insight into MTHFR. And how did your progesterone measure up on the 50mg?
Hope you get more rest today.

Angel, yup that first appointment draws near! I will most likely pick up compression socks since I have clotting issues anyways :)
You are a mango!

Sorry I didn't post much today. I have been feeling negative today. Very blah.

jen i forgot to say thanks for class advice, we r signed up for classes, first one tomor week :) thanks
my due date according to babys size is may 18th :) but i know my real edd is 2 june :)
cos i def know my dates :) bub is just bigger than average :)

bethany hope ur feelin less nagative hon, it is so hard to keep it up all the time being pos, xxxxxxx dont beat urself up about we all have our down days, lots of tlc for u xxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing well.

I have had a MAJOR headache for the past two days now that just wont go away. I dont remember my Clomid symptoms being like this the past two months but it must be good in my system now. Someone at work gave me lavender oil to rub on my temples. I did it because I was desperate and didnt want to take any meds but I hope it doesnt mess with anything. Shouldve looked that up BEFORE I guess.. doh oh well. Hot flashes come and go and are pretty intense but managable. All of it is so long as I get pregnant with a healthy LO... that makes it all worth it.

Bethany, I think the same thing too sometimes but then I remember that she is human as well. I just would like for her to tell me things and give me instructions when she is looking at my chart instead of making an educated decision. She is the first person to even test me for MTHFR and seems really knowledgable about it.. I just really need to sit and pick her brain. Thats why I love when you girls give me advice and ask questions because I feel like it bette prepares me for my appts with her. :) I came into work today but dont know if Ill last. I was going to stay home but I left my last dose of Clomid at work and I needed to take that today so I figured Ill come in take my pill and then see how the day goes. :( So far.. the oil someone gave me helped but still hear my bed calling. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->