ttc after a d&c

Fireplace + snow = sleepy kitties :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2
They are cute, when they are sleeping lol jk. They are super sweet :) my gray tabby got tired of playing with his toy so he uses it as a pillow <3

My kitty has fallen asleep with his little stuffed lamb in his arms. CATS ARE SO CUTE! <3
Don't you love it when they do things like that? It is like they are little, fuzzy people.

hi girls xxxx
how ye doin? xx

i went to my sis meditation group today ,was lovely :)
all mellow now :)

Cute kitties Amy! Hope you are having a nice weekend. :hugs:

Hope your feeling good Bethany. How's the morning sickness treating you? :hugs:

Hi Laura, Angel, and Jen. How are your los doing? :hugs:

Angel, feeling any flutters yet? Or still a little early. :hugs:

Jen, you've been quiet lately. Are you ok? Hope you and baby are doing good. :hugs:

I started feeling a lot of pressure on my pelvic area on Thursday. Along with very painful kicks and pouncing on my bladder and lower abdomen. I was also having more back pain. So I went into the labor and delivery department so they could monitor me. Just to make sure I wasn't going into premature labor. So I apparently I wasn't having any contractions. They did a cervical check, and doc told me it's hard as rock and then he did the transvaginal ultrasound and said my cervix was measuring about 4.5 cm and said that is very good for 24/25 weeks. So I hope he is right! My problem is after I got home I ended up researching on the internet about cervical length and one woman posted a link saying that at 24 to 25 weeks the cervix should be measuring over 5 cm and from what I have read that is not the average and it is very long. But of course I let that get me paranoid, like I always do. Oh, and I know why I am in a lot of pain now. The baby is breech, I know because all we saw was her butt close to my cervix, so she is kicking me down low, and I have scar tissue from my ovarian surgery. It hurts at times because it feels like she is kicking my bones or other organs. But I am grateful she is kicking me, I just have to get use to the jabs. :hugs:

Jessica, is it too early to seeing what you can do to encourage baby to turn? Though then you just get kicked elsewhere. Glad your girl is doing well :)
Not experiencing morning sickness any more, more heartburn. From what I have read I am probably drinking too much when I eat but...I get thirsty when I eat. Gah lol

Laura, glad you had a good meditation.

Amy, snuggling up to the kitties today? :)

bethany i do the same i drink lots when i eat and i know it doesnt help heartburn but i feel choky if i dont drink with food :)
try drinking a glass of cold skim milk before a meal, helps me . xxx

Amy ~ Awe sweet cats. I love how self sufficient they are...sadly I am allergic to them :(

Bethany ~ Heartburn. Can you take Tums for it? Your kitty wants round 2 with the crab! :bodyb:

Laura ~ Love the names you have...sweet Joe Colum. Cannot wait to see what you guys decide on ;)

Jess ~ I go biweekly for cervical measurement and mine is 4.5cm. I'm at High Risk like you and each Dr says that is a great number. Sounds like currently things are locked up tight. Sorry for the discomfort your LO is causing you, hopefully she turns soon. Glad things checked out ok for you. What a scare! :flower:

:hi: Jen, Tash & Horsey

angel thanks, u too, be soo exciting when ye decide on name :) xxx

Jessica, is it too early to seeing what you can do to encourage baby to turn? Though then you just get kicked elsewhere. Glad your girl is doing well :)
Not experiencing morning sickness any more, more heartburn. From what I have read I am probably drinking too much when I eat but...I get thirsty when I eat. Gah lol

Laura, glad you had a good meditation.

Amy, snuggling up to the kitties today? :)

Ya, had a moment of sadness today (silently) just it was great to have my fur babies.

Amy ~ Awe sweet cats. I love how self sufficient they are...sadly I am allergic to them :(

Bethany ~ Heartburn. Can you take Tums for it? Your kitty wants round 2 with the crab! :bodyb:

Laura ~ Love the names you have...sweet Joe Colum. Cannot wait to see what you guys decide on ;)

Jess ~ I go biweekly for cervical measurement and mine is 4.5cm. I'm at High Risk like you and each Dr says that is a great number. Sounds like currently things are locked up tight. Sorry for the discomfort your LO is causing you, hopefully she turns soon. Glad things checked out ok for you. What a scare! :flower:

:hi: Jen, Tash & Horsey

Thanks Angel. I feel more reassured now. I have read that as pregnancy progresses the cervix will measure shorter littler by little. So I am thinking the 4.5 is a good number for both of us! They start worrying I hear, when it goes down to 2.5 cm I believe. Do they measure your cervix for any particular reason? Or is it just for precaution? I never imagined worrying about so many things with my first 2 pregnancies. Like with my 13 year old, so many things went on during that pregnancy. First of all I didn't receive any prenatal care until I was about 4 months along!! And I only had 1 ultrasound during the whole pregnancy! All of this while I was in an extremely abusive relationship. :nope: This is the guy I told all of you about a couple of months ago. I think my body is no longer able to cope as well as it use to with so much stress. Aren't you almost 19 weeks? Wow, already almost to the half way point. And soon enough your husband will be able to feel your lo kick!! :hugs:

Hey ladies! Im so sorry my heads spinning as im fightin for UE still my boss disputed it. Said it was waillful misconduct n i may have been overpaid :( no explanation. I had to fill out a questionaire and im going to fax it in tom. Im so depressed i loved my job and would never have done anything to have jepordize it so this saddens me. Ive been applying to jobs like crazy i really need one for my sanity as i love to work and want to maintain my skills. I am lookin into office work thou to.

Im sorry i cant read on my phone w my head but want to know

amy so are you???? i hope so! If not routin for this cycle.

Hi to everyone else!! I have a ton to say esp about baby classes my week doctors weekend dogs etc but cant continue plus i want to know how everyone else is before i continue. Gonna try to steal hubbys work pc at his moms if i can get up there soon.

Love u girls i really dont like being absent and missing things but my headaches from phone is horrible :(

Laura, yay for 30 weeks! The time is flying!

Angel, I won't try tums any time soon. Maybe if I make it to second tri! It is weird because I have never had this problem before :)

Amy, that is what fur babies are for- to help alleviate some of the sadness :hugs:

Jessica, your first pregnancy sounds a lot like my sisters. They never even bothered going to a doc until they were showing!*

Jen, seriously what a jackass that guy is! Karma WILL get him.*
Wishing you so much luck on the job hunt :hugs:

Horsey, I saw a post on babycenter today. A chick who was homozygous for MTHFR was pregnant with her rainbow. She had started on lovenox injections and the special folic pills as soon as she got her BFP. Maybe you and Amy can check into that yeah? <3

Holy hell Thailand is closer! I am kind of scared of flying that long in the first tri. I will anyways, but not looking forward to constantly getting up to pee. And I get motion sickness. And I have to wander around the plane to avoid clots too. I keep warning DH that I am going to be jet lagged.

Happy 30 weeks to you Jen and Laura!

jen, no not pregnant.. on CD5 today :( Im sorry to hear about the UE and your ex-boss. This is the last thing that you need! With you being as far along as you are, are you able to maybe hold out until after the baby is born?

Bethany, thanks! I love them and they did help me feel better. I hate to sound like a broken record but I just want to be pregnant already. I cant believe its been almost a year since we started ttc the first time and Im still not pregnant. Just very hard but Ill truck through I suppose...

Angel, Jess, horsey, and tash... hope you ladies are doing ok!

Sorry I kind of didnt type much over the weekend. Im usually on my phone and not a comp. I love my phone and IPad but its not as easy to type on as a comp.

Love to you all! <3

Amy, it was a little over a year from when we had first tried and succeeded that we succeeded again. :flower:
Yeah on the weekend DH is on his comp and I am stuck with my phone which sucks to reply on too. Totally get it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->