ttc after a d&c

Amy ~ Sooo sorry you have a headache. Hope you decided to go home and are resting :hugs:

Laura ~ Glad you are in the clear of parvo virus and yay for baby classes! Still think its so cute that you have a big baby...just hope he is easy on your back!

Bethany ~ I hope your negative moment has passed...wish there was something I could say. xoxo

Happy Hump Day ladies.

Laura yay for ur baby classes :) lmk what u learn too maybe my instructor missed stuff since there is tons to learn! So glad parvo test is negative!!! Our babys must both be big bc for my measurements my edd is may 17 but by lmp and my calc june 1. Guess ill be ready any time btw then just incase :) id love our los to share a bday!!! :)

Amy hows work going for u? I hope ur relaxed sweety!

Angel how are u? How is ur lil one? Ur half way already! Time is flying.

Bethany yay for april 1 :) sending u positive vibes all will be just fine! Your trip is so close too! Are u packing already? I know i woulda started.

Amy i hope ur headache subsided :hugs:

Angel i plan to use jacuzzi hot shower birthball and massage rather then epidural so i dont have other side effects like headache numb legs catheter etc. But idk til time comes how ill really be.

hi guys
jen thats funny how our bubs are both same amount ahead :) and due nearly same time :)
could so easily go around same time, would be really cool if they shared bday :)
my plan for birth is same as u more or less, bath, hypno cds, ball and massage.
and prob gas and air, hoping thats enough and everything goes smoothly :) xx

how is everyone? xxxxxx

bethany so close to thailand, whoop whoop xxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all

Hi girls! Feeling MUCH better today. So glad that I went home yesterday. I came into work yesterday thinking that I would feel better as the day went but that just didnt happen. Come 11am, I couldnt take it anymore and left. I went home, ate, took a nice LONG bath, then showered (I always have to shower after a bath, lol) then lay in bed and fell asleep by around 2-3. Then DH woke me up at 8 to eat and take my pills and then I went back to sleep. Still woke up a few times from hotflashes but feel SO much better! Im thinking that its a great sign that the Clomid is in ful effect this cycle so heres hoping this is it!

Bethany, I cant believe you are leavign soon!!!! very exciting!

Laura, Angel, Jen, Tash, Jess, Horsey.... :kiss:

Hope you ladies are doing well! :)

Question, have any of you heard of taking NeevoDHA and Floic Acid together being a bad thing? Someone just told me that it cancels each other. They said that they synthetic folic acid blocks my body from absorbing the folate in the Neevo. I sent a text to my dr to ask her about it but I havent heard back from her. :(

Amy, sorry I don't know. Google isn't helping me out much.
Glad you are feeling better today!

Jen, normally I am an early packer but not many things fit my bloat that won't also make me feel like I am suffocating in Thailand lol. DH said he may buy me maternity clothes when we get there or have some made for me.
Go you on wanting to be natural. Hope you like it! My niece used a ball to really get her labor going :)

Laura, my sister who birthed at home raves about the hypnobirthing cds :)

Angel, Horsey, Tasha and Jessica- how are you girls doing?

I am feeling a little more hopeful for this cycle but still kind of generally fucked by this supposed "journey." LOL Last cycle was hard for me cause it felt like another last chance. It always feel like the last chance... except this time.... it is the second to last chance iui! I've got one more after this if it doesnt work. Then full force wedding planning until after officially wed!

I am feeling a little more hopeful for this cycle but still kind of generally fucked by this supposed "journey." LOL Last cycle was hard for me cause it felt like another last chance. It always feel like the last chance... except this time.... it is the second to last chance iui! I've got one more after this if it doesnt work. Then full force wedding planning until after officially wed!

They had better not screw up this IUI like they did last time! Do they still have DFs spermies from last time?
Still hoping and praying that you get knocked up ASAP with twins :oneofeach:
Double the love :kiss:
It does start to feel less like a journey and more like a roller coaster right? The ups, the downs, the getting sick of it :flower:

I totally understand that feeling of "this is it" horsey! I too am hoping that your dr gets it together and no screwing up this IUI! Praying for multiple babies for you!!!

Bethany, thanks doll. Ya google wasnt any help for me as well. Still waiting for my dr to text me back. She may be on vaca seeing as how Im seeing another dr this coming monday for my folli scan. Oh well, Ill keep taking it for now until told otherwise. How sweet, maternity clothes from Thailand! You are going to have an amazing story for your little one!

<3 to you all!!

Tash, Jess, Angel, Jen.. hope you ladies are doing ok!

Thanks ladies. OH will have to give a new "sample" but he has been practicing :). We got this.

Thanks ladies. OH will have to give a new "sample" but he has been practicing :). We got this.

:rofl:

Bethany, I would think so. They all work in the same office. He is much older and seems like he has a lot more experience than her. There are pros and cons to seeing each of them and after talking about it with DH, we both like the dr I see. I like her hours and like that she likes to do a lot of testing and get to the bottom of things. But she is younger than him and also talked to me that one time before looking at my chart. He in the other hand is hardly ever in the office, I cant text him, and he has more of a "I dont want to be bothered with questions, I know everything" kind of an attitude. :dohh:

Hi ladies!! I missed all of you. Just been pretty busy.

Bethany, already almost 8 weeks!! woo hoo!!! Did you feel the time go by slow or fast? It felt fast for me, but then again I know the beginning can drag on a little. Just 4 more weeks for this trimester for you!! I'm very excited for you hon.

Jen, so glad you and dh went for the classes. Men just don's understand what we go through!! :( But those classes are very informative. I am so glad they helped for both of you.

Amy fx for this cycle!! So you can have your Christmas/New Years baby!! Remember to relax and to try and stay stress free this cycle. Maybe treat yourself out more often, and get a good massage!!

Laura, congrats on your big baby boy!! I love chubby babies!!

Angel, I believe you are about to hit the 20 week mark. How are you feeling? Do you feel a tad bit more comfortable and less concerned as the pregnancy flows by?? Have you felt flutters or movement?

Hi Tash! Hope you are doing good hon!!

Take care ladies!

Jess Hi!!! How are you??? Glad your keeping busy but hope your also able to take it easy to protect your little one!! :)

Laura all natural for you also :) Id love love love a water birth but I dont have the money for a midwife or doula and my ins doesnt cover any of that. Are they making you deliver early since he is bigger?? like are they considering inducing?? I am totally against forcing labor early unless there is serious problem. Also is he breeched still or head down?? Mine is still breeched and im so worried that she will stay that way and not get into position correctly I hope she faces my spine like she is suppose too... I hope yours does same!

Angel what is your labor plan?? Jess how about yours??

Horsey sounds very hopeful this must be it!! :) Ill def be praying<3

Amy I hope your Dr for foli scan is good! Really really want this to be it for you also. Sounds like your body is def back to normal.

Bethany your hubby is wonderful to say you can clothes shop there :) Mine would be like pack now. I really need a few things for the hospital clothing wise since my stuff is from high school and over 11 yrs old. Alot of holes and discolored stuff that i wear as nightwear. I cant bring that to the hospital and I would like a few nice things for when ppl visit us at home that is comfy yet cute and a robe. But if I dont get my UE I know it will not happen. Anyways I am excited for you!! This monday is going to be exciting for you!! <3 Is your hubby coming with you? I hope he can!! Praying for your little one and you!!

Hi jen, great to hear from you!! My baby is also breach. I noticed a couple of weeks ago more pressure in my lower abdomen and much lower kicks to my pelvic region and bladder (can be quite painful) and when they did the transvaginal ultrasound they could see my babies butt!! lol. So I am sure she is head up, butt down. The kicking sensations are so much different like this, they are more to the belly button and lower and not as many in my upper stomach only when she is punching. I even feel some kicking close to my spine. From what I have read they can stay in breech sometimes almost until a couple of weeks before due date. So you still have a chance for baby to change positions. Oh, and I also need new pajamas and stuff like that. I usually hate spending money on myself, I only like to spend money on my girls and spoil them. But I will also have to go any buy some new clothes.

Jen, I am hoping to go through the labor without any meds, especially with my last nightmares with pitocin. I absolutely agree with you about only inducing when it is necessary. Docs these day love to induce and at times its not even an emergency. I hope they don't use my high blood pressure, even if its controlled as an excuse to induce me. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->