ttc after a d&c

ATM: Hubby and I are super close and I think im starting to nest :) It has lifted my spirit! I got a free bumbo seat and tray and a cute pink doll stroller walker for her from an old HS friend. I love looking at all her toys and I feel like she is very spoiled already with a jumper exersaucer, cradle swing, bouncer, play mat, normal swing, etc nothing is new its all used but it was either free and for the things I did buy i paid less then 50 for it all. My hubby put her highchair together tonight and he said he thought it was high tech and very nice lol. He asked me who picked it out and I told him I did. He said I did a good job. I am so glad he really likes it :) We also put her arm and hammer diaper pail out in the kitchen tonight and found places for the refill bags. I seriously cant believe how ready we are starting to feel. My husband said last night that he wished I could give birth already so he knows that both his girls are healthy and we can start our life with her. I go to him your ready to have her now and he said yes aren't you? I was like no not quite yet. Now if only I can some how get unemployment or find a job that will respect that im pregnant and not discriminate. Id feel so much better. Knowing im jobless is terrible. Even if I some how get UE I still will not be content because its not a job. Idk but for me working is important just because I know I have to work and I like to know I have a steady income and place to work. So I know this will hang over my head til I find a job even if I some how get it. From what UE said it really depends on my boss and how far he wants to take this :/

My dr text my back. Said that drs has had many conversations about this including with the neevo rep and they all agree that taking the extra folic acid actually doesn't do any harm. May not be needed but good to take just incase.

Jess aww you are correct they can change position all the time. I think its so cool that they could see her butt :) How cute! That pressure isnt fun on the bladder but I know we will take it! Did you say your cervix is 4.5mm?? If so that is long :) You should def carry full term. Did they also check you for weakness?? I hope so because that is important also. They just press down in a specific area on your lower stomach to check from what i understood. Yes you need to get yourself new things you are worth it also! I know how you feel about wanting to just buy for your daughters as i feel the same I like to buy for Kobe Zoey and my hubby instead! But lets make a promise that you and I will go get ourselfs a few new things! Just think we will want pictures for our children to see later and we want to look nice in them FOR them :) There for its for them also! Hmm maybe that can help you. Will your oldest go shopping with you? Maybe that will be a great way to bond with her and she can help you pick stuff out. OM goodness I hope they dont induce you because of high bp!! You would think that would make things worse!! From what I learned I heard it makes contractions that feel sharper and are more spiked rather then like a normal contraction and it doesnt necessarily mean that it WILL speed up labor. I learned sometimes it doesnt and can cause more stress to baby and lead to possible C-section if it goes on too long. I only heard this in my class and from ppl that experienced it so im not really sure. I just hope you wont need it and you have a perfectly normal birth :) I wish this for all you lovely ladies!!!<3

Amy so glad you heard back from your doctor. It sounds more reassuring how they are really looking out for you and your DH best interests.<3 I am glad that the folic acid is safe and you dont have to worry about it.

Yup, just hope it works. It's really hard not to be pregnant. I kind of feel bad come into this thread anymore because you girls are doing so well and are excited about your pregnancies and I feel like such a Debbie downer. :( I'm do happy for you all and really don't want to be the fly in the ointment :(

My dr text my back. Said that drs has had many conversations about this including with the neevo rep and they all agree that taking the extra folic acid actually doesn't do any harm. May not be needed but good to take just incase.

Oh that's great Amy. Your doc sounds really hands on. I know she has made a couple of mistakes but for the most part she seems to really take good care of you. Are you going to stay with her when you get pregnant? She is a high risk doc, right? That's also good how she consults with other docs and they give each other advice. You say she is young right? Ironically, I saw a male high risk doc last time, who is probably well into his 60s and he was so attentive. So I guess it just really depends on the doc. I always though some older docs might be too old school but this guy is the leader of the high risk unit and is a mentor to a lot of the younger docs! I am glad that things are working out well with your doc. Its nice to see that she really cares!

Amy NOOOOO please do not feel this way!! We are together in this!! I dont want you to feel this way. If anything I feel terrible that I cant physically make you pregnant with my mind or something. You been through so much and I cant wait for you to finally get to experience pregnancy. It is going to happen amy and I will be sooo sooo excited for you and wanting to hear all about your journey but like I want to know about your ttc journey. We love you amy and never want you to leave us!!<3

No, she is actually a PA so I would see her for my first tri (if I ever get there) and then I would see an OBGYN. But she has been dealing with infertility for quite some time and seems very devoted to the field which is nice.

Jen, she did a visual check, and said it was hard as a rock, and then he did the transvaginal one (where is measured long). But he didn't do the test you are talking about. Now I am worried. Are you saying the 2 tests he did aren't enough? I saw him in labor and delivery department. He is the one who checks on the women to make sure they are not going into premature labor and does cervical checks.

Well, from what I have read, they do a pelvic exam to check the condition of the cervix, which he did and then the vaginal ultrasound. So just to take precautions I will ask them if they can do the one you are talking about. I hope everything will be ok.

No, she is actually a PA so I would see her for my first tri (if I ever get there) and then I would see an OBGYN. But she has been dealing with infertility for quite some time and seems very devoted to the field which is nice.

You will get there and through the pregnancy. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't. The docs are taking great care of you and have detected what was causing the early pregnancy losses, right?

Jessica, sometimes the time feels fast but normally it doesn't. I guess what I am really waiting for is if I make it past 12 weeks. With my missed miscarriage, that when was I started bleeding. If I can make it past that point I personally will feel more hopeful for my pregnancy <3

Jen, hubby will be out of town for my appointment :( I am still mad about that dentist screwing you over. He better end up paying the UE! You totally deserve some cute and comfy PP clothes for the hospital!
I think DH wants me to get clothes over there because it can be so much cheaper than here. He apparently used to have clothes custom made for him that were less than store clothes here.
Working is important to you because it makes you feel secure. I understand :hugs:
Still, so glad your DH is so excited! And hey, nothing wrong with used things- that is the smart thing to do no matter your financial situation! My family is big on garage sales :)

Amy, glad you heard back from your doc. You aren't a Debbie Downer. It is so natural to feel that way when you are TTC. So natural. We all just want to make it out of this as mothers of rainbow babies. Suffering through the storms is hard but eventually we will all be rewarded <3

Haha you guys. I used to be against induction my last pregnancy until I realized I would need one. My sisters thought I was a total dunce for not having figured it out sooner lol *smacks forehead* :)

Jess no you are fine! If you had a pelvic exam that is exactly what I had along with transvaginal scan. You are fine :) The doctor lightly pushed on my lower area but that was the ob not high risk doctor so maybe that was they way they do stuff. unsure. Sorry I dont want to bring concern to you. Sounds like we had the same exam

Jess no you are fine! If you had a pelvic exam that is exactly what I had along with transvaginal scan. You are fine :) The doctor lightly pushed on my lower area but that was the ob not high risk doctor so maybe that was they way they do stuff. unsure. Sorry I dont want to bring concern to you. Sounds like we had the same exam

I appreciate you helping me out hon. I will still ask the doc, because what does it hurt, right! And I am extra paranoid about this pregnancy, so anything makes me worry!! I know you are trying to help!! :hugs:

I only mentioned it to u jess bc i know a weak cervix is possible and requires bedrest. But u have great length!! :) i think ur just fine but ur right doesnt hurt to ask.

Night ladies!<3

Bethany so sorry ur hubby will be away :( i hope they give u lovely news and a picture :) perhaps u can take a usb or cd maybe they can record heartbeat on it w pic for u? Worth a try :)

Bethany so sorry ur hubby will be away :( i hope they give u lovely news and a picture :) perhaps u can take a usb or cd maybe they can record heartbeat on it w pic for u? Worth a try :)

I can maybe record it on my phone. If I remember to have it on the table with me :blush:

Thanks Ladies. I didnt want to sound like I wasnt happy for you all because I am beyond excited for you and your lo's... just hard to be the last one standing and still struggling to get pregnant. :(

TGIF!

Amy it could have easily been me and i know u would be there for me. :hugs: this makes u stronger and ur going to be a mother. This ttc journey will seem so short when ur celebrating ur childs 5th birthday and ull wonder where the time went. U have great doctors helpping u and ur body sound so normal ur ovulating too! Ur gonna be pregnant and i cant wait to hear about ur symptoms ur planning ultrasounds etc. Its coming! Theres no race horsey n tash are still with u but horsey iui will hopefully be it and ur folli scan will go amazing mon. I hope u both get pregnant this cycle i really do!!

Yes friday! Days are such a blur to me with no purpose. I lay in bed since im home alone anyways. Travs brother is off for next 10 days so its going to make trav not work and they will hangout. Happens that way all ser too. But then his bro wants his nights too. While im alone all day. I know u ladies can relate with hubbys going away and i know i always have u all!<3 Main reason i absolutely NEED a job to get out but mostly for sanity and to support myself n the family. Since hubby really doesnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->