ttc after a d&c

Amy I couldnt agree more! I will be here for you your entire pregnancy!! :) The hubby is talking about getting us a pc for the house once i find a job and Zoey is here! So I cant wait for that but Ill have my cell always! Plus its going to be great to hear everyones stories since we will all be at different stages. I cant wait to hear all about your pregnancy symptoms, your ultrasounds, your ob visits, your birth plan, and learn your babys gender and name. I am still rooting for you and horsey to have multiples!! Dont worry Amy I know I wont be going anywhere! We are all in this together!

Laura so great he is head down. I do realize they move around for a while yet but id like to hear my baby learned to be head down lol. Are you getting more prepared for him? I know times are tight for you and I but arent handy downs great? I know you said you had some given to you as well. You did say someone was having a baby shower for you right? I hope you get your essentials and lots of cute things that you need! Its the love from close family and friends that truely shine and come out to celebrate something you truely longed for for so long.

Amy im so glad your friend is coming out solo to see you!! I hope your pregnant and you get to go shopping for baby during her visit together :) I cant beleive after everything she married him but I guess her life her choice. Im glad it didnt ruin your friendship and she respects you enough! Also I know I keep saying it but I KNOW you will get pregnant and I pray as scared as your going to be youll let us worry for you and it we can help keep you at ease til you know and feel confident that your LO is healthy and going to be yours! I really want you to be able to enjoy it esp your third tri. As hard it the extra weight is on the body and all the aches its so comforting for so many other things. Ill let you tell us once your there but I know in my heart its going to happen for you!! As Jess said please dont give up or lose hope. We are with you til your holding your little one and I hope you stay to tell us all the milestones as well!<3

For all of you that are celebrating Easter this weekend I want to wish you a Happy Easter!!! I hope you spend your time with good company and have a yummy meal!

I love you ladies!!!

Thanks Jen. That brought tears to my eyes :) I hope so too. I never even thought about being ale to shopping with her. That would be nice! Now I really hope I get pregnant this cycle! :(

oh since I dont have a headache :) (as you can probably tell from all my typing last two days) Ill tell you about my day!

I went to see my nephews and we dyed easter eggs and played battleship :) I also got to make easter cookies with my mil! So I can def say I had a nice day! Tom my hubby and I are going to my parents house with our doggy and going to see my niece to color eggs and I filled up a few plastic eggs to hide for her in my parents yard :) We also got gourmet cookie for my parents dogs and kobe. They are each getting one. They where 30 cents each sadly I could only buy three but I keep saying its the thought that counts and im sure the doggys will be happy to get something! Sunday going to my MILs for a ham dinner (finally i wanted it since christmas) and we have an egg hunt for the nephews and we usually play outside or watch movie or play video games together :) Okay I ranted on enough! I just had to share since I have no idea how Ill feel over the weekend and its hard to share my days with headaches!!

Whats everyone elses plans??? I wish you all a good weekend!! Also Bethany im very anxious for you on monday!!<3

Oh that sounds really nice! I'm glad that you had a wonderful time and I hope this weekend is just as great!

Amy as long as your pregnant by Sept you can shop :) And you will!! I have faith It will happen sooner! Things are looking up for you! Your body really seems to be ovulating properly and I think your body needed to adjust to new vits and folic acid. I think your body is ready! So glad your hubby loves the yes baby :) Come on YES BABY!!! Work your miracle!!

Thanks Amy! I feel like all I been sharing is negative stuff lately. So figure finally have something positive! I hope you have a great one as well! :)

:dust: Tons of Luck on Mondays Folli Scan!!! :dust:

You have had a lot of rough things happen so I'm really glad that you were able to have a nice time with your family :)

Thanks! Hopes its a good scan. I still get nervous and prepare for bad news. But trying to be optimistic!

Jen ~ Glad things are moving in a positive direction for you and your family :) Your birthing plan sounds great! I personally haven't thought that far ahead, but unlike you I have time :winkwink: You know my sister is a L&D nurse and she tells me to be flexible with whatever I decide. She said it never fails, a woman comes in with a strict birthing plan and before you know it she starts screaming for an epidural! :haha: Glad your headache has subsided...and kudos on getting a home computer!

Amy ~ I have faith that you will carry to term, with or without Clomid to start you off. I really hope this is your cycle...I believe your scan is Monday (like Bethany's), while she is admiring her bean with a beautiful heartbeat, you'll be elated to see multiple (but not too many) follies ready to burst! FX'd for you both! :flower: And the Yes Baby...isn't it great?!? No sticky residue...easy application...it's so natural...not too slip and slide, but slip and glide :blush: I'm a hot mess, I need my DH to get home :bunny:

I saw my little fella yesterday :cloud9: My cervix was at 3.8cm, but no one seemed concerned. That's over half a cm shorter :shrug: Good thing I trust these guys (and go back in 2 weeks). :thumbup: Have you guys seen the socks by Trumpette? They look like shoes (boy or girl styles), I couldn't resist getting a couple packs!

Hope this finds the rest of you ladies doing well...Happy Easter!

hi guys xxx

jen , its funny when she said he was head down, thats what i thought that least he was practising for later ;) hee hee. im beggining to doubt im having a boy, ive had i think 5 scans since she said might be a boy and they all said unclear on gender so im nto sure really if bub be boy or girl, i dont mind either way anyway ;) but have lots of boys clothes, but some will do for either so i be fine ;)
yeah my friends from work r having a shower for me i think but its not till may and it is a bit too late to wait to get essentials at it, we dont usually really do showers anyway so im not looking for pressies and we def dont do register or anything like that, so il prob get loads of the same things ;) :) hee hee .
just be nice nt to have a catch up anyway , hoping i wont be too uncomfy for it . cos il be about 36 weeks.
my sis wa sona bout having a family one for me, we have big family but she hasnt said any more since and she is gone on hols now, she has great intentions but im thinking she may forget till its too late for one :)
i got some more stuf today, im gonna pack my hosp bag over the next week, i have 3/4 of the stuff for it now so il get the rest when i go to my antenatal class, cos better shops there and its an hours drive so i may as well do both in one day :)
ur easter plans sound lovely ;) xxx
i went swimming today and got some nighties for hosp, i dont own nighties cos i dont use um :) it was hard to find ones that i can breast feed in too that were cheap, ive been on the lookout for a bit :) found ones today, they arent exactly gorgeous but are practical :) they will do anyway :) i work in hosp il give birth in so im more self conscious :)
ive no news really, i wont be doin much tomor, il prob call to my parents house for a bit, OH will be working .

angel hurray for seeing bub :) xxxxxxxx
glad alls well xxxxx

amy come one great scan xxxxxxx

bethany nearly time to fly :) and scan xxxxxxxx

how r ye all today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
happy easter to ye all too xxxxxxxxx

Angel thank you! Aww hubby isnt home yet still :( Im so sorry. I hope he will be soon :hugs: This sounds so rough for you! IDK how you ladies manage with hubbys away for work over nights. I feel soo bad for you. I think I would get into a routine of being lazy and eatting but I know id have a clean house. As hubby is one to mess it up lol. All well Id rather it that way. Im sure you all would too. Is your mom still with you? or your family?? So glad you seen bubs! Any names yet? Also you do have time for birthing plan! Is the epidural really safe?? Also does it even help??? Wondering what you know and heard. Im not planning on getting one but "just incase" id rather know what you know about it :)

Laura a swim how lovely! Hmmm boy or girl youll love your baby either way :) You have such a shy bub! Thats so sweet though!!! I agree about just seeing your coworkers will be lovely!! May honestly seems tooo far away. I feel like your ahead I need to get moving on my hosp bag etc. Problem is I need to shop. I wish I knew if I was gonna get UE already :( All well not going to hold my breath.... But im definitely praying I get it some how. LMK about your baby classes :) I am excited to see how yours went and what you learned! I hope you have a nice day tomorrow. Sorry hubby works but glad you can call parents :)

Amy definitely cheering for multiple folis ready to fall and Bethany a beautiful baby and heartbeating :) Monday should be an amazing news day!!!

<3

Laura I just really thought about this... Our angels where lost exactly one week apart... Now our EDD are also so close! I am so excited to see if our bubs share a birth date or if they are a week apart as well!! :)

HAPPY EASTER!! (i wish i knew all those awesome animation things that you ladies use)

Also Angel no PC yet... We are planning to get one in fall as long as im working some place stable :)

hi guys, xx

jen i hope they cop on and give u ur dosh already!!! xxx u totaly deserve it and more after the way old boss treated u xxxxx
yeah will def love bub to bits no matter which it is, ( boy or girl) im just very curious :)
OH had a dream it was a girl nt before last and i dreamed it was a girl last nt . hence the doubts :) ive only ever dreamed boy before but thats cos i was convinced boy :)
i dreamed i needed a little op after havin her and i was afraid i couldnt breast feed then but i did, she was a natural :) hope the easy bf bit comes true but not the op :)
yeah jen its cool the similarities between us with our 2 bubs :) would love the same day, would be so cute ;) but whatever way it happens they should be close anyway ;) xx

happy easter to all. hope alls well xxxxxxxxxxxx

im in a great mood today, my back feels miles better this morn, it was begining to get me down a teensy bit . hurray for better :)
we manage to Bd for first time in long time (sorry tmi :blush: ).
and im still only 11 pounds up on startin weight of preg :) hurray for me
im obvs eating enough since bub is flying so its the exercise thats doin it for me ;)
hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Easter ladies!! I hope all of you have a blessed Easter with your families!! :hugs:

Happy Easter ladies <3
Sorry I haven't been on- have been feeling sickly. Will try to update tomorrow though :flower:

Good Morning ladies :)

Good luck with your scan today Bethany!

Good luck today at your scans Bethany & Amy!

Hope you all had a nice Easter. Bock bock thank you Easter Bunny!

happy easter all xxxxxx

hope ur scans go well bethany and amy :)

Scan went great! Best we have seen so far and this month weve got *drum roll* TWO! I have one at 18 and one at 23. Not saying that both will release but last month I only had one and it was at 15 and the month before that only one at 16. Lining was at 7.5 which is on target per the dr so keeping our fingers crossed :)

Bethany, your turn! update???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->