ttc after a d&c

hurray xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx whoop whoop twin bubbies for amy :) :)
whoop whoop

I knew it! I just knew it! Yippee Amy! I was told anything over 12 is considered "dominant!" I'm so excited...double chances, double trouble!

thank you ladies! Me tooo, I cant believe it!!! Now lets hope that I catch the egg(s)!!! I was really going in there expecting the worst but so relieved!

Angel, are you sure your name isnt Cleo? :haha:

amy things r sooo looking up for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3 is a charm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it looks like it may take 3 cycles of clomid for optimum conditions, look at smiler ;)

Thats very true! Ive seen that 3 cycles was what it took for a lot of women on Clomid so that gave me hope. I just hope Im that lucky too!

Good luck on twins Amy- that would be awesome :)

Well, I had high blood pressure due to terror but it went back to normal before I left the OB office lol. My baby is measuring a day ahead and has a heartbeat. Doctor told me that my chance of miscarriage now is just 5%. I feel much more hopeful about this pregnancy. I totally bawled when I called my husband. I hope this baby continues to stick. <3

OMG yay! :wohoo: Im so glad that your lo has a heartbeat! What a great week for you... baby's HB abd Thailand in 5 days! So happy for you! :)

Good luck on twins Amy- that would be awesome :)

Well, I had high blood pressure due to terror but it went back to normal before I left the OB office lol. My baby is measuring a day ahead and has a heartbeat. Doctor told me that my chance of miscarriage now is just 5%. I feel much more hopeful about this pregnancy. I totally bawled when I called my husband. I hope this baby continues to stick. <3

that is such a relief, yey bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whoop whoop xxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know why they say not to purchase bumpers for the crib/cot? They now make these mesh liners instead? What's the story there :shrug:

Angel SPT I believe. Too many babies died due to suffication or too much carbon dioxide in crib due to reduced air flow. The breathable bumpers are better they keep babys arms/legs in crib and if they put their head on it they can still breath :) Also helps with air circulation throughout the crib :) I have the pink breathable bumper on my crib and its so pretty :)

OM gosh!!! This thread brought tears of joy to my eyes today!!! Bethany im over joyed for you, your baby and your hubby!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!! This is your miracle baby bethany and he/she is going to be incredibly loved by you both!!! :) Amy YAY!!!! Two eggs ready to be released!!! :):) Wooohooo!!! Lets go twins!! third times a charms!! Great saying and I am thrilled!!! I cant wait to know what happens with your news and your YES BABY!!!

Laura is 4lbs at 30weeks really considered a big baby?? I am just wondering bc im "31weeks" and was told babys 4lbs 7oz .... idk what to think. They cant really bump babys due date and make baby older can they just bc our babies are growing faster can they?

Jen, both of your babies are just fine. The docs over here at my hospital don't even do measurements like that, only at 18 - 20 weeks and at 32 weeks. Laura's baby was already measuring at 4 lbs a week ago, I believe, so hers would probably be around the size of yours by now ( I have read they start gaining 1/2lb a week). So no need to worry. I knew of a woman who had to give birth at 32 or 33 weeks I believe and the baby measured about 6.5 lbs. My baby is also measuring ahead I believe, but docs won't even tell me how much, because all they care about is that she is growing consistently. Glad your little girl is doing great!!

Bethany, I am so so happy to hear that your baby is growing wonderfully!! This is such a great sign. I am so happy for you hon. Try and enjoy this pregnancy sweety ( I know, easier said than done). :hugs:

Amy, so happy that you got great news today!! This sounds so promising for you. I think you might be seeing double in the future (twins that is)!! But a singleton is also wonderful news. Are you ready for bd time hon!!! Time for hubby to work his magic. lol. I am sure he is up to the task!! Have fun this bd time, just try and relax and enjoy everything!! :hugs:

Laura and Angel I hope your babies are doing good. Angel woohooo on being 20 weeks, this is a huge milestone!! How are you feeling? Sill getting morning sickness?? Started shopping for your lo yet?? Laura are you finished shopping for baby? So, how come they can's tell gender for sure, your lo must be a shy one! Gonna have a couple girls outfits on hand just in case??

AFM, I had a very important appointment today. I'm almost 26 weeks, and baby looked great! Next appointment I have to bring back my birth plan forms. I was so nervous, I always am right before appointments. I am always terrified of bad news. But my little girl look beautiful! :hugs: to all!!

Jess, so glad to hear that your baby is doing well! :)

Jen, I agree with Jess in that Laura's baby was measuring the same so your little just might be on the bigger side but normal :)

I have currently assumed the position and am laying with hips up lol. Fx!!

Love to you all!!

Laura is 4lbs at 30weeks really considered a big baby?? I am just wondering bc im "31weeks" and was told babys 4lbs 7oz .... idk what to think. They cant really bump babys due date and make baby older can they just bc our babies are growing faster can they?

ive been wondering the same myself as regards size, depends where u read what they reckon bub should weigh, i think that 4 pound at 30 weeks is only like half a pound ish ahead so thats not terribly big really :) just nice and healthy :)
i dont think they move ur due date as such, cos we know our dates, but its that size wise thats when they would be due, im pretty sure its actuall edd they still go by but wouldnt swear to it, im not lettin them move mine anyway cos otherwise they be rushing bub. i think its only if bub gets way too big they will take early to avoid complications during birth.
my belly is bigger again, ive been starving last 2 days and this morn my tummy is bigger again :)
but anytime from 38 weeks on is considered full term baby so im not sure whats the story, i dont wanna be induced if i can avoid it, but if bub comes early himself then grand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->