ttc after a d&c

Laura and Angel I hope your babies are doing good. Angel woohooo on being 20 weeks, this is a huge milestone!! How are you feeling? Sill getting morning sickness?? Started shopping for your lo yet?? Laura are you finished shopping for baby? So, how come they can's tell gender for sure, your lo must be a shy one! Gonna have a couple girls outfits on hand just in case??

hi jess :) how u doin?
im not finished shopping yet babe but dont have loads left to get :)
how bout u?
my local baby place is having a baby nt on april 18th, on the nt u get 15% off so im waiting to get last few big things till then, they have my fave cot, mattress and breast pump :)
i have lots of neutral baby clothes so im fine ;) i have no idea why they reckon they cant tell me what bub is. his legs always seem to be in the way so they cant get clear view, but he is also moving so u would reckon they could get a glimpse :) i think they dont like telling u in ireland in case they get it wrong and u blame them for it, its up to the person doing the scan if they will try and tell u. but i find it hard to beleive we have been unlucky with 5 dif people ;) maybe bub is just in my tummy at funny angle or something, im not sure ;)

jess so glad ur Lo is doin super well xxxxxxxx hurray xxxx

amy huray for bd xxxxxxxxx :) hope ur nice and comfy and relaxed, imagine the egg and swimmers meetin up and making u a lovely beautifull sticky bean xxx
hurray xxxx

bethany hope u have abig huge grin on ur face xxx
Lovely Lo and thailand , wayhey :)

angel i heard same as jen that there can be danger of bub smoothering if u use older fashioned bumpers. i know htey r nicer but still......
hope alls well xxx

hi and hugs to all, xxxxxxxxxxxx

no news here thank god , alls well :)
bump is bigger again today, everytime i think i cant get any bigger i do :) ha ha
but its just bump, not me so im grand, i went food shopping with my niece today and it was all fruit and veg that looked good which is great ;) cheap and healthy :)

Mornign Girls!

Laura, glad your bump is growing away and kuddos on staying and eating healthy! Im hope I do the same and dont gain too much weight :oops:

Angel, I dont know anything regarding bumpers but Im glad you girls are figuring it out! Makes me feel better to know that You guys will be experts by the time (IF) I become pregnant! :)

Jess, Jen, Tash, Horsey.. hope you girls are doing ok!

Bethany.... FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :plane:

They cant really bump babys due date and make baby older can they just bc our babies are growing faster can they?
I was told they don't change the due date after 20 weeks...after that point your baby's measurements are how they tell you what percentile he/she falls into. You ladies are just going to have big babies! :cloud9: I think it's wonderful <3. (They induced my gf at 39 weeks because her fella was measuring at 9.5lbs, he was born 9lbs 12oz)

Laura and Angel I hope your babies are doing good. Angel woohooo on being 20 weeks, this is a huge milestone!! How are you feeling? Sill getting morning sickness?? Started shopping for your lo yet?? Laura are you finished shopping for baby? So, how come they can's tell gender for sure, your lo must be a shy one! Gonna have a couple girls outfits on hand just in case??
Jess what a relief your DD3 is doing well and measuring big too! I cannot believe how time has started to fly. I just started letting myself buy things. I ordered the crib bedding yesterday from Pottery Barn. His first pair of shoes arrived and they are adorable! I actually teared up looking at how tiny his polo shirts are!

Laura ~ Hurray for sales! Glad your back has let up...how lucky that you've only gained 11 lbs! Impressive!!

I have currently assumed the position and am laying with hips up lol. Fx!!

Love to you all!!

Amy ~ Fantastic! Swim little fellas swim! :cheerleader:

Bethany ~ Hope your ms is manageable! Your trip is literally around the corner...you must be excited!

Horsey ~ Femara do your thing!!

Tash ~ Hope you've found your dream job to switch to xoxo

:hugs:

hi guys xxx

amy forget that (if), when u get preg xxxxxxxxx
i wouldnt say expert but we will give any advice we can :) xxxx

angel baby clothes r sooo cute arent they, u can get the nicest things, once u start buying its hard to stop :) but u can get them for half nothing, i wish i knew for sure if i was headin for blue or pink, but im prob better off that i dont cos im broke enough as it is , ha ha :) only messing , im ok now, ive only one more month of mortg left before i start gettin mat pay, i asked OH to pay that month cos my savings r gone and he said no bother, he would have paid it before too but i hate askin for stuff if i dont have to.
i def do wanna go back to work after mat leave but maybe part time, this has made me see i do prefer having my own independance financially ;)
how r u gettin on with work? r u very tired?

jen any news on UE thing? can it take a very long time?
how u doin?

hope alls well with everyone xxxxxxx

i feel like bub may be trying to escape today :) have lots of pressure, he has gone head down again and my bump is bigger again , it always takes my muscles a bit to readjust when bumpy grows.
jen tmi qs but have u extra discharge at the mo? for last week ish ive had more again, they say its normal to have increase in third tri, just curious if u do too, but i know everyone isnt the same
think im gettin mild Braxton hicks too, lower tummy tightens with pressure at times , not sore though, its a good sign if it is Bh, my body be well ready by 42 weeks :) :)

Angel yay 20weeks!!! This is so awesome how everyones bubs are doing well and growing :) Amy and Horsey will be telling us they are pregnant soon I just know it!!! Jess I cant believe how far along you are as well!! So glad your lil one is doing well also!!!

Amy glad you and hubby and on board together and i hope your excited and optimistic about this cycle!! Twins are in your future!! I can feel it!! You know with two eggs you can easily have a boy and girl at same time :)

Laura no word on UE yet :( idk how long this is going to take. I know if i am approved and he appeals it then we have to go to a hearing. So that can take even longer. If im denied then I will appeal it and it will go to hearing as well. So I really think thats where I stand. Makes it very hard bc we are trying to rashin the food we have. I am applying for jobs but when I walk in they pretty much give me a look like I wont be hearing back from them. Its not a nice feeling at all and my parents say im wasting my time but if I dont try I will never find something. So I must continue to apply even if I get UE it wont be much and I will need a job but at least I can use it for food etc.

Bethany I hope your getting ready for Thailand!! You must be over excited!!! :)

jen thats terrible hon, hope they just give it to u and u dont have to appeal xxxx
also best o luck with job search, id say would be hard to get a job with bumpy but is totally unfair that they wont give u even a chance to prove what u can do xxx
if they would only realise what they had in u and look to future when u would be loyal worker. xxxx

Jen I really hope he doesnt fight you on this anymore. Its just so wrong that he is trying to screw you like this. I hope that the UE works out and that you also find a new job soon. Dont get down about trying while pregnant. There is a girl that I work with that got hired when she was 7 months pregnant. The only thing is she didnt get much paid maternity leave so she came back to work pretty quick. She had a c section and was back at work 2 weeks later which is insane. They told her that she could stay out longer if she wanted but they just couldnt pay her. There will be a company out there that will know that you wont be pregnant forever and will want you and hire you and work with you! :)

Thanks Laura! Im scared that if I am approved my boss will appeal it and he has a lawyer. I cant afford one but I would definitely go to the hearing and say my piece bc i need something to live on while i look for employment. It was terrible of him to do this to me and I had no idea it was even going to happen. Just a random phone call saying i dont need you anymore and I had to asking him why on the phone and such. I know our office was slow so him saying slow work production makes sense since i had alot of cancellations and sometimes only went in to work 2-6hr days when i was suppose to work 8 hr days but I accepted it and came in when he needed me. So idk why he did this to me. Plus the fact that he had my maternity leave planned out and had me working an extra day in april since he was going on vaca during that week. It just doesnt make sense. Thats why I just think he got rid of me bc i was gaining weight and im pregnant :( I cant think of any other reason

Thank you Amy I hope so! That brings me hope! I was told by my doctor maternity leave isnt manditory to take unless there is complication. Also in pa there is no such thing a paid maternity leave anyways. You can take up to 6-12weeks but its all unpaid.

If he did get rid of you for that reason, then he would be very stupid. That screams "Wrongful termination" all over it! Even if he has a lawyer, you can ask about having someone come in for you just at the hearing if need be but Im praying it wont get to that point. Just awful what he is doing.

in pa there is an "at will" firing policy... meaning he can get rid of me anytime without reason or cause. So that protects him... Just not sure how it affects UE

Thank you Amy I hope so! That brings me hope! I was told by my doctor maternity leave isnt manditory to take unless there is complication. Also in pa there is no such thing a paid maternity leave anyways. You can take up to 6-12weeks but its all unpaid.

No paid maternity leave?? At all? I thought FMLA was a federal law? Meaning they have to pay you for SOMETHING. Either way, I know that something would be better than nothing so even if you didnt get paid maternity leave, hopefully you would atleast have benefits and a job. I really think someone will want to snatch you up! Have you talked to any temp-perm agencies that can help you? If you explain your situation to them, Im sure they would really want to help you. I know the girl here got ful benefits. The only reason why she didnt have much paid time was because she hadnt been here a year. But the two weeks that she got were paid so it can happen!

The FMLA is why we can take maternity leave for 6-12weeks with our jobs protected but doesnt mean they have to pay you. If you have vacation time and sick days you do have to use those days before taking FMLA leave though and for the vaca/sick time you do get paid. I know in nj you can collect disability on maternity leave but in pa we do not have that. Even my friend that works FT at the hospital didnt get paid maternity leave

I think most states are "at will". I know that CA and CO are too. When I was a manager in CA for a bank, we were at will too. I needed to get rid of someone who I had issues with. Even with documenting and warning this person, I still had so many hoops to go through according to HR. I even asked why say we are "at will" then? And they told me that even though you are at will, depending on why an individual is released and the circumstances there is still a protocol that needs to be followed. If you were seasonal, then I can understand him saying that but it sounds like he laid you off, not fired you. If he laid you off, then you are FULLY entittled to UE. If he laid you off saying that he didnt need your position anymore and then hired somone to replace you, thats illiegal. He shouldve fired you if he wanted to replace you. Did he ever specify which it was, fired or laid off?

The FMLA is why we can take maternity leave for 6-12weeks with our jobs protected but doesnt mean they have to pay you. If you have vacation time and sick days you do have to use those days before taking FMLA leave though and for the vaca/sick time you do get paid. I know in nj you can collect disability on maternity leave but in pa we do not have that. Even my friend that works FT at the hospital didnt get paid maternity leave

Oh I see, I wasnt sure about being paid but yes I know that you are entitled to time off with job security. Oye, I hope that you find a company that has better benefits than what that last dentist had :(

And if he fired you, then he would have to have a reason or have warned you and again doesnt seem like he did. Just seems like he is a snake... sorry.

He didnt say fired or laid off... He just said he no longer needed me for wednesdays anymore (only day i worked) when i asked why he didnt say. So I asked can I use him as a reference he said yes. I asked if I did anything he said that I had good skills, on time, good work ethic, etc. Then I said are you firing me??? he didnt say anything. I asked ask he didnt need me for wednesdays again he then took a while but finally said slow work production. I took it as laid off but he told UE that i was discharged

Also when I was interviewed in June 2012 I was hired as a temp for 2-3 weeks. Then he came out of the office on a work day and told me he didnt need me anymore on a work day in the parking lot. I asked okay thank you for opportunity and asked can i use him as reference he said yes. Then a week later he called me to hire me on one day a week. weds 8-5. I accepted job. I always had great days at work. Then in March 2013 I get a call from him on a day his office was closed from his cellphone saying he doesnt need me anymore for wednesdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->