ttc after a d&c

Amy, although me and my brothers were all born in a big city ( San Francisco), my parents also moved out of the city to a neighboring smaller city because they didn't want to raise us in a big city like that. They thought city life was more for single people and wanted to get all of us away from that. I have the same mentality like them. I also love the countryside!

I was shocked by the breast milk ( colostrum) because I never got it at this point with any of the other pregnancies. But I was also very happy, thinking about feeding baby!

amy thanks it is nice having space isnt it :) lovely in good weather :)
i used to live in a small city for 11 yrs too and i had enough of it ;)

jess huray for colustrum :) i had some months back and then nothing, still none now but my nipples and boobs have totally changed :) (TMI :) )

I agree.. I think of city and think of single people too but to each his own :)

That is very exciting! Time seems to be flying. Seems like yesterday everyone was announcing thier pregnancies. :)

amy thanks it is nice having space isnt it :) lovely in good weather :)
i used to live in a small city for 11 yrs too and i had enough of it ;)

jess huray for colustrum :) i had some months back and then nothing, still none now but my nipples and boobs have totally changed :) (TMI :) )

Totally! We do have houses relatively close to us but we are on a corner and to the left and front of us is just open fields and we have the best view of the Rocky mountains.. I love it!

sounds lovely amy :) we have houses near us too but have lots of space as well, we also have a town less than 2km away and a better town 15 mins drive and my old city about 45 mins away so not too isolated ;)

Sounds really nice!

Bethany... 2.5 more days!!!!! I take it she isnt here because she is busy getting ready :plane:

Tash, how are you doing?? Hows the BC?

Horsey, :dust:

Bethany!! I hope you are doing great hon. I assume you are packing and getting ready for your long trip. Have fun and be safe. :hugs:

The little princess is no longer breech, most of the pressure is gone. When I went to the doc on Monday, she was Transverse, but now I am started to feel kicks really high again so I am thinking hopefully she might be going back to head down position.

Amy, you will be testing around the same time this month, right? I can't wait! I see you ended up staying at the 100mg of Clomid I believe? It looks like its really helping with nice healthy eggs!

Yep, sorry for not having been on ladies. I just plain haven't been feeling good lately and then had a freakout over some tan/brown discharge today. I think it is because DH and I BD yesterday and the day before that OB had been messing with cervix. At least I hope so because I don't have time to go see OB.
Have compression socks finally now I got to get the rest of my meds in order and figure out how I will dispose of my needles overseas. May need to pack my Sharp's container.

Fraid I won't be on much until we get back probably. Love to all of you <3

have a brill time sweetie, we will miss u xxxxxxxxxx
yeah after bd i get mucous and crampy feeling too, it freaks me out too but does no harm xxxxxxxxxxx
enjoy ur monkeys and elephants :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the same issue with this pregnancy too Bethany. I actually bled though and it was so scary, but it went away after 7 weeks or so. I am sure it is because of the bd or doctor irritating your cervix. There is so much extra blood flow down there right now. If we don't get to chat before you leave, I hope you have a wonderful trip with your dh. How long are u staying there again?

Me and the family are also gonna go on a mini vacation this weekend. So I will be away from the comp. Anybody else have plans for this weekend?

Bethany please clear your mind of any negative thoughts. Perhaps no bd I know hard to say bc your going away on a romantic trip but for peace of mind may be worth it. I know I spot blood with bd and also get mucous and such in a brownish discharge. If your doctor did an exam down there it can also cause it too. I know my doctor uses a jelly that comes out a day or so later and it always freaks me out. :hugs: your little one is nice and cozy growing<3

Amy I am cheering for you :)

Laura they say not to put bulky clothing on baby in carseat bc of fire. You can use a waffle blanket (two rolled up) and tuck in on side of babys head for a place for baby to lay head on while asleep that is considered safe and can use another to tuck around baby for warmth. Your so lucky you can keep baby in front with you in Ireland :) Its not safe in USA we are too crazy about airbag usage etc. Our baby classes are at hospital also and we had a tour too. I can believe that when your baby is here youll have a hard time going back to work. I just hope that you stay healthy!! If you dont did you ever consider a diff job? I know you been at your place for a long time though.

Thank you for all the encouragement. I am applying for a permanent job bc with a temp job i will have to say im pregnant due to cant working around nitrous oxide and certain radiation. I mean measures can be taken but if i dont know the office and the dentist doesnt know it can cause issues to my baby.

OM goodness!! I had to share my friend that I hardly ever see or talk to just offered me her changing table!! Its super nice doesnt match my room exactly but has a hamper and storage. I feel so blessed right now to know others are helping me! This is something I thought about getting but decided no due to the expense. Ill believe it more when I receive it but I just told my hubby and he said that it was very kind of her to think of us.

The little princess is no longer breech, most of the pressure is gone. When I went to the doc on Monday, she was Transverse, but now I am started to feel kicks really high again so I am thinking hopefully she might be going back to head down position.

Amy, you will be testing around the same time this month, right? I can't wait! I see you ended up staying at the 100mg of Clomid I believe? It looks like its really helping with nice healthy eggs!

Yay for her not being breech! Hope she isnt back to be breech. I did stay with the 100mg again this month. It didnt make sense to me to up it when I my progesterone was great last month. So glad I listened because I had two larege follicles this month. God knows what wouldve happened had I gone up to 150! Im probably going to start testing next weekend or that monday (4/15). Keeping my fingers crossed!

Yep, sorry for not having been on ladies. I just plain haven't been feeling good lately and then had a freakout over some tan/brown discharge today. I think it is because DH and I BD yesterday and the day before that OB had been messing with cervix. At least I hope so because I don't have time to go see OB.
Have compression socks finally now I got to get the rest of my meds in order and figure out how I will dispose of my needles overseas. May need to pack my Sharp's container.

Fraid I won't be on much until we get back probably. Love to all of you <3

Have a wonderful trip Bethany!! Im sure the discharge was from BD and dr too!!! We'll miss you and cant wait for you to come back and tell us about your trip!!! <3

Jen, Im glad that you had a sweet friend that offered you her table. Things always have a funny way of working out dont they? :)

Good morning to everyone!!! Hope you all are doing well! :flower:

MAD ovulation pains last night and today. For the first time, I detected a surge two days in a row this time! Im hoping thats a good sign for this month!

Bethany ~ Eeek! The dreaded brown discharge...as long as it isn't red and accompanied by cramps then all is well. :flower: Yay for compression socks! Have a wonderful trip!

Very nice +ve OPKs 2 days in a row Amy! Nice strong LH surge kicking those eggies out! When do you start your progesterone?

Jen ~ How very nice if your friend to give you the changing table. Was this the same gf you went to dinner with? As for car seats, the fire department will install your carseat for you. They use this foam to make it fit securely. My BFF goes each time she gets a new seat for her DD. Wonder if the foam is fire resistant...

Laura ~ Have fun in birthing class today. I think it's super you get to have baby in front seat with you. All of the rules and regulations here are a bit mind boggling. I grew up sitting on my Dad's lap while he was driving or on the center console between my parents...my brothers and sister did too. It's amazing any of us survived! :haha:

Jess ~ Have a nice mini vacay!

Horsey ~ :dust:

AFM ~ Was up at 4am. LO was thumping around keeping me up :cloud9: I emailed DH and he said its because our LO is prepping for duck hunting :dohh: So glad I took this semester off, first with the ms and now the insomnia, I'd never survive.

Almost Friday ladies! I'm off to shop for my BFF's birthday!

Awww little one keeping mommy up already and LOL re duck hunting! :haha:

Last time I started 3 days after my +opk. Now thinking about it, that isnt techinically 3dpo since you can O 12-36 hours after surge. So this time I think Im going to hold off one more day and use that extra day for BD. Since I had sharp pains last night and today, Im thinking Im releasing now or just did so Im counting today as the big O and tomorrow 1dpo. That makes the 7th 3dpo. The plan is to bd tonight, tomorrow, and sat. We'll see about maybe sneaking in one more in the am on Sun before I start the crinone :)

YAY mommlov!!! sending you dust and lots of happy thoughts! I hope we are bump buddies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->