ttc after a d&c

Laura, from what I have been reading, the babies activity starts to slow down in the 3rd trimester because he is running out of room. Your lo is probably so big he probably barely has enough room to move around there. And even if you are having mild contractions, totally normal. Your uterus is getting ready for the big day!! :hugs:

Hi Jen, how are you doing hon? I hope your contractions are subsiding, but from what I have been reading, it is totally normal. The doc told me since this is my 4th pregnancy that my uterus is probably even more crampy than say first or second time mothers, because the muscles are not as strong so the uterus has to prepare a lot for baby, meaning more cramping. Looks like baby is getting ready for this world!! :hugs:

Angel, how are you hon? Is your dh back yet? So now that your morning sickness is gone, have you been getting any specific cravings? Any food in particular that you can't live without?

You girls are so sweet! :friends:

Angel, Yay for warm weather :coolio:!!! We had the opposite. It has been warm and then all of the sudden, we had a snow storm and wind yesterday :cold:. Nothing really stuck since it was so warm but made for a very chilly day yesterday. Warmed up a little to the 30's today lol :haha: How have you been feeling?

Laura, Im glad you have your angels cards etc to help you. Im sure everything is just perfect with bubs and will continue to be when he is here :crib: :cloud9:

Jen, woo hoo for UE getting approved :happydance:!! I dont think that jerk of an ex-boss has anything on you that can take that away :grr:. I have been praying that this work out for you and I just know it will. :thumbup:

Rayray, I hope so too. I soooo badly want a baby and would love to have a little xmas bean :xmas12:

thanks jess, yeah im fairly sure its all normal cos i dont feel bad or really sore or anything and have had mild crampiness good few times before and usually means bump springs out a bit again within 2 days r so :)
how u doin?
hows ur DD?

amy my thanks isnt available so thanks :)
u and angel swapped weather :) xxx

Amy, you have 2 mature follies this month? Doesn't that mean you could end up pregnant with twins?? That sounds wonderful. I really really really really hope this is your month. FX for your Christmas baby hon. I so badly want you to be pregnant! :hugs:

I did :) both on the left... 18mm & 23mm on cd12. Chance for twins if they both released. Im just hoping that means I had a better chance for one or two. Ill take either!

How are you doing?

Angel, how are you hon? Is your dh back yet? So now that your morning sickness is gone, have you been getting any specific cravings? Any food in particular that you can't live without?

Hi Jess! DH gets home this weekend :cloud9: His LO has been kicking up quite the storm...with a posterior placenta I've been able to feel him inside and out. It's been 7 weeks since DH has seen me, I cannot wait to see his reaction! As for craving...not really anything I can't live without, but I do enjoy my fruits! Mango, grapes, bananas, strawberries, plums (though not quite in season)...waiting on cherries to come in season and watermelon. So refreshing! I do love a hummus wrap from Tropical Smoothie...or a quinoa salad from a local place. All this talk of food, now I'm hungry! :haha:

How about you? Do you have a go-to food or food group with your DD?

Angel, youll have to sneak a camera and take a pic of dh's face :haha: Im sure he is going to just be thrilled! :cloud9: All the fruit sounds soo yummy!

Laura, heheh yup! we did switch!

Hi Jess! DH gets home this weekend :cloud9: His LO has been kicking up quite the storm...with a posterior placenta I've been able to feel him inside and out. It's been 7 weeks since DH has seen me, I cannot wait to see his reaction! As for craving...not really anything I can't live without, but I do enjoy my fruits! Mango, grapes, bananas, strawberries, plums (though not quite in season)...waiting on cherries to come in season and watermelon. So refreshing! I do love a hummus wrap from Tropical Smoothie...or a quinoa salad from a local place. All this talk of food, now I'm hungry! :haha:

How about you? Do you have a go-to food or food group with your DD?

I have never really had any specific cravings during any of my pregnancies. Sometimes I craved red meat, but I am thinking maybe I was lacking protein or Iron. Right now I hate almost all chain restaurants. I feel the food they serve is overly salty and just crappy. I am a bit of a food snob, I like my fine dining. I love fresh food. The only chain restaurant that I go to sometimes is the Cheesecake Factory and that's only because they have this new low fat menu (called skinnylicious), and they have some really good selections to choose from. I just went the other day and had these lettuce wrap tacos. Basically the tacos are wrapped in lettuce rather than tortillas and they taste really fresh and tasty. Oh, and then me and hubby split this flat bread pizza with a mixture of delicious cheese, Italian sausage, and ricotta!! It was so so good. I even got my dh to order healthy entrees there.

It's been 7 weeks since you have seen dh??!! How do you do it? He is gone for long business trip huh? Does he have to leave the country too?

So, we are trying to get my daughter in to see the Psych. My doctor warned me that the insurance we have might not have mental health coverage anymore. If this is so, we are in deep trouble here. Because to pay for mental health out of pocket is expensive as heck. We had another incident yesterday, went out going baby window shopping and my daughter totally lost it and my husband got so pissed off and it was a total disaster. My husband and my little girl clash a lot. He has no patience for her mental health problems because he is still thinking she just has behavioral problems, he is very weary of Psychiatrists and the diagnosis they gave her. But you can see the bipolar pattern. She is textbook for bipolar, obsessive compulsive disorder, and adhd.

What really sucks about all of these problems we are going through, with our older daughters grades and attitude, with the little ones mental health problems, and with my husband's reactions to her mental problems, I never feel like the center of attention in any way. I am getting very depressed because if we can't stabilize my little girl before the baby is born what's going to happen. I also have to be of sound mind in order to take care of my newborn, but nobody here in the house (exluding the younger one because she really doesn't understand) seems to think its important that my mental state is healthy, especially because I am pregnant with all of these hormones and having to deal with all of these other problems. The doc said I am at high risk for postpartum depression because of the fact that I have been basically pregnant for 13 months, with a 2 month break between pregnancies and having to deal with a daughter with mental illness. I had postpartum depression after I gave birth to my 7 year old, so I have a history of it. :nope:

jess hugs hope u get sorted with insurance and DD xx
also hope u dont get pp depression, any of us could get it hon, we must just watch ourselves and try to keep ourselves up . also they say its more important for Oh to watch for the signs, cos it can be hard to recognise and or admit to it ourselves xxxx
hugs xxxxx apprently people who have hypothyroid (me :) ) are more at risk too, but im not gonna get it :) ( i hope ) . xxxxxxx

Angel, I didnt realise that your hubby has been gone for that long :( I feel kind of silly for not realising that. I hope the next few days fly by and he is here before you know it!!! :hugs:

Jess, Oh Im so sorry. This is the last thing you need while pregnant. Also with PP depression, I have known of some women that have gotten it and Laura is right. it can happen to anyone and Im praying that it doesnt for you. Maybe your girls will be so excited about thier new sister it will just motivate them to try thier hardest and really do thier best for her. Have you talked to your hubby about how you have been feeling?

Any word from the Dr yet Amy? Your temp looks good :flower:

G'morning ladies!

Morning Ladies! :D

Angel, nope note yet :( Thanks for checking on me :) So do you think my "flat" temps are weird? Someone told me that she had the same thing happen to her when she was on crinone. She was just like me... took 50mg month 1, 100mf months 2&3. Her temps looked similar to mine and she said that was the month she got pregnant... with the "flat temps". I hope Im that lucky too!

I sent her a text this morning in hopes it will remind her to check. I actually asked her if I shoul duse another crinone this morning. So what happened was I went to go twist off the tab at the top of the applicator and there mustve been pressure because it all oozed out. Well I still stuck it in ::oops: but now Im thinking about it and am worried that I didnt get enough in there. I asked her if I should use another one so Im waiting for her to respond. Im not sure if any of you had to use Crinone but if you did, did you have this issue? I read that you can take a pin and puncture a hole at the bottom to release pressure which is what I will do from now on but I didnt want to use another one today and it be too much. Really wish she would get back to me :(

Amy~ Holy progesterone! That's a fantastic number! I like the stability of your temps...I'm sure the meds play a part in it being "flat."

Did the Dr get back to you regarding the applicator fiasco too? Out of curiosity, you know I get progesterone injections...when you are on the Crinone (I know it's absorbed differently) do you get any of the following symptoms: bloating, constipation, sensitive nipples and/or tender boobs? Since I've started these injections I have all of the above in full force...coincidence or growing pains of second trimester?

PS My little fella has been more shy today...I hope he is just resting for tomorrow. I'll try to remember to have my camera ready to capture DH's face tomorrow...it's not a bad idea to have it ready for him to feel the LO kick for the first time either! I'm excited!!! Car's are washed (already covered in pollen), cleaning lady just left, and I'm shaved, exfoliated and plucked! One more sleep!! Eeeeee!

I did ask the nurse that called me and she said I was fine. She told me with levels like that, I dont really need it but then I explained my situation and she said "Ya then I can see that." Goes back to the question I had before, does crinone affect blood test results or not?? Grr Ill never know I guess. Either way, progesterone is at a good level so I wont complain.

As for syptoms... YES! I didnt know if it was the Crinone or the Clomid but from what I read, lots of other women said that they experienced the same thing. They said it almost makes you feel like you are pregnant so that sounds about right.

Cant wait for your hubby to get home and hear about his reaction!!! That is going to be the BET moment along with feeling his son kick. :cloud9: One more sleep until scan and you ge tot see your little man! EEEEEK!!!

I know the nurse said your levels are high enough, but don't stop taking the progesterone. In fact, after you get your BFP next week ask the Dr if you should stay on the Crinone dosage you're on now or switch to injections. It isn't going to hurt to stay on progesterone :thumbup:

Are you using FF's DPO or a different gauge? I'm excited for you to :test:

:dust: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"