ttc after a d&c

I think its tomorrow but I could be wrong. I cant wait to hear about his reaction to seeing her bump and feeling his little man! :cloud9:

I know! It's been 7 weeks since he saw her. I didn't realize how long it was. Can you believe I haven't bought one single thing for the baby yet. I am 27 weeks today. I am so scared to buy anything and I keep putting it off. I am way too superstitious. My original plan was to hold off onto 24 weeks (when baby is viable), and every week I convince myself not to buy anything. In your opinion is 28 weeks too early to start getting ready?

I know!! I didnt realise either and felt like a totally terrible friend! :oops: I have a lot of respect for her and wish I was that strong. :(

I totally understand why you would feel like that. You have gone through such a terrible experience with your last LO. This IS your rainbow baby and she will be in your arms in just a few short months! :) Maybe just get a little something if you want... like a onezie or something?

hi :)

amy thanks hon, im only tiny bit nervous sometimes , i know it will be fine really ;)
im keeping my fx so hard for u honey, really hope this is ur cycle, hoping ur flat temps are good and all is well for sticky bfp xxxxxxxxxxxx
fx on testing, hoping for early bfp, but keep in ur head its early so bfn means nothing but bfp does :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
reflexolgy has brill results too amy xxxxxxxx but dont do it unless u get bfn which u wont!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

jen hope old boss plays ball and doesnt be an ass, roll on 19th xxxxxxxxxxxx
hope ur lunch was yummy xxxxxx

jess i dont think its too early to start gettin ready hon, but everyone does it differently xxx
u have lots of time but it makes it easier if u do it bit by bit i thinkx xxxx

hope everyone is well. xxxxxxxxx

angel enjoy ur reunion xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy hubbys just as egar to know as us :) come on + but i see u are prepared incase but im hoping u get a huge surprise a dark + :) :dust:

Jess :hugs: ur safe! Go get some baby stuff welcome to third trimester!!! :) wow times flying for u ladies! I just cant feel it though! Are u being seen often?

Angel cant wait to hear from u!!! Enjoy dh! :) i can forsee tears of joy and lots of cuddles etc!!

Laura how are u & bubs?

I enjoyed lunch i had an omelete with pancakes and homefries mmmm i want another one now lol. We only talked for an hour then she went to hangout at college but it was nice to see her. I really need may to come so i know if ill get my UE for sure. He has til april 19 to file appeal with them but then it will take a week or more before i hear from UE about a hearing date and what i have to do next. I hope Zoey holds out til i know i have UE or I know I fought for it as much as i could. If i miss hearing due to labor or in hosp ill be dropped from benefits bc they will find me guilty. So really want it to be over or to have hearing early may if need be. So unnerving. Just thinking the way he might think.... And he has more leverage then i in showing up since im pregnant and idk if hed attempt to put that in his favor. If u can under stand my ultimate fear . I seriously miss my job the office the patients and doing what i love not going to lie it depresses me that im not employed there anymore and i cant help but know if i wasnt pregnant id still have my job. But i love my daughter and ill just keep pressing on and find a new office to work for. Cant do anything else.

Btw hubby keeps tryin to change our daughters name! He mentioned

Zoey Kay

Rosalyn Ann

Mckayla Ann

i still go for Zoey Ann Carroll.... But the Zac initials bother me... Then Zoey Rosann Carroll hubby doesnt like long middle name though it honors both our parents. Anyone having issues with names??

Oh hubby likes Fionna but the movie shrek with the org not doing that to my daughter... He likes it bc we are irish and its a strong irish name. Laura any beautiful irish names u know of?

Has anyone named there bubs yet? I still think Zoey who knows

DH came home yesterday :cloud9: I had forgot to ask what time to pick him up from the airport, so I was ready by 8am. To my long awaited surprise he came strolling through the door around 5p. I was sooo sleepy because I didn't get my nap in, but I quickly perked up. I was lounging on the couch on the verge of dozing off when Daze (my dog) started barking. A few minutes later the front door opens...I hopped up and came around the corner. The look on his face coupled with, "This is really happening. We're really having a baby..." was priceless, even sweeter was him dropping to his knees to talk to the baby. Nothing but tears of joy and relief here. He kept telling me how great I looked and couldn't keep his hands off my belly. I was starved for attention because I didn't want to move! I guess the LO was adjusting to the new "voice" because he was being shy. My DH finally got to feel him kick this morning...guess that tells you how long he kept his hand on my tummy! *He does travel quite a bit. I'm used to being alone, but this was by far the most difficult trip for me to endure. I know that you ladies are here for me...should I have started to stumble or even if I had fallen, I knew where to come for a pick me up! I <3 the support I get from each of you. Much love xoxo

Amy ~ FX'd for you this morning! I'm excited!! Sending BFP vibes to you!

Jen ~ Lunch sounded yummy. I'm sorry you're missing work. :hugs: Zoey is so worth it!

Jess ~ 3rd trimester :headspin:

Laura ~ :wave: Hope the physio is holding up.

:wave: Bethany, Horsey & Tash

Angel, his reaction sounded priceless! So glad he got to feel the baby :)

Hi to everyone!

Bit down... Temp dip this morning :(

hi guys xxxxx

hi jen, hugs about Ue, fx for u xxxxx
yeah we still havent settled on names :) we r thinkin prob boy so ive gotten lazy on girls names :) and OH gets to pick boys name, but he is running um by me :)
i think u need to see bub too though, some people reckon they r so set on a name and when they see bub, it changes :)
at mo my fave girls names are alana, chloe, lily, zoe, sophie and lainey. but i wouldnt be able to chose between um yet and maybe something else entirely :)
nice irsh girls names are saoirse (means freedom), fiadh (means litlle deer), aoibheann (unsure of meaning :) ) , erin (means ireland ). i already have nieces called first 3 so they r gone for me , as they r small and be close in age :)
glad u enjoyed ur lunch xx

angel ive a big smile on my face imagining ur reunoin, :) so nice he got on his knees to talk to bub :) glad he got to feel kicks this morn xxxxxxxxxx
glad he is home too :) hope he is home for ages xxxxxx

amy hugs honey, hope its flukey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im soo tired :) i just cooked 3 weeks worth of dinners to freeze for when bub comes and diabetic scones for my dad :) sittin now with my feet up after some ben and jerrys :)
i only buy it veyr seldom cos when i do i cant stop eatin it , it was half price so i had to get it yest, :) finished it between yest and today :blush: :)
my legs and hands are starting to swell a bit, hoping just normal swelling, prob is at this stage now :)
i frightened my OH last nt, i sprang out of the bed out of my sleep, shouting jesus motherf***er :) i got a cramp in both my calves. it was so sore, they r still sore today, ive gotten bits of cramps befor ebut this was bad ;) i was laughin once it calmed down, i think OH thought i was in labour or something :)
no news really, think im gonna head to my parents now to say hi, but im lazy and tired :)

Aww Angel, I am so so glad dh is home and got to feel your precious lo!! I can imagine how priceless the look on his face. The first time my husband felt baby move he had this giddy little smile on his face, kinda like a little boy. It was so cute! I never realized how long your dh is gone for. I can imagine it can be very hard at times. I am so clingy with my husband, I don't know if I could take him traveling. I am probably too clingy to him. lol.

I also don't know what I would do without all of you. I have never been able to relate to anybody else in my life about the miscarriage I went through, and even a lot of other personal things I share with all of you. I don't talk to anybody else in my life about things I go through, for example my daughters mental illness. I have practically spilled out my heart to all of you. And love all of you dearly. :hugs:

It's still early Amy!! I hope you get good news this month. Everything else looks very promising for you. FX. :hugs:

jess thanks hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im so glad of all your support too xxxxxxxxx

Hey Jess. Just waiting for af to show. Talked to my dr and she is going to repeat hsg and I'm moving forward with an iui next month. Just down :(

Hey Jess. Just waiting for af to show. Talked to my dr and she is going to repeat hsg and I'm moving forward with an iui next month. Just down :(

I'm so sorry hon. :( But it really is early yet right? Is there anything indicating that af is going to show? Your only 13 dpo right? But if af shows, the repeat hsg, sounds like a good plan, like you said, to clean out any debris and yet your tubes nice and clear. BTW, I've been stalking your TTC journey page. I just don't want to leave a message on there because I don't want you to feel I am intruding or something (I'm weird, I know) lol. :hugs:

Oh thank you and I welcome anyone there! I actually am on there more and update more there. Kind if helps me sometimes when I can't face other forums sometimes :( so you and anyone else are more than welcome and are appreciated :hugs:

(Thoughts and prayers are with Boston.)

Amy :hugs: I'm glad you are getting a repeat HSG. It just doesn't seem right that you were fine getting pregnant before and now are at a complete stop! Fx'd for you!

:wave: ladies! I went to my Dr's appointment today and DH got to see the little man in action. She pointed out his "boy parts" to DH and then said, "well look at that rascal, he has his hand on it." :haha:

Question: I ordered the Bugaboo Bee (stroller). I had read there was a recall on it that can be corrected with replacement front wheels. Since I ordered the stroller directly from Bugaboo, will they ship me the correct wheels or do I contact them about this after I get the stroller?

Hi Angel, I was looking into the bugaboo stroller but passed on it because even though they have replacements for the recall, I am still worried about something else going wrong with it. I am super paranoid this pregnancy. I am 28 weeks this week and haven't bought 1 single thing. First I said I would wait until 24 weeks, then 26 weeks, now that I am turning 28 weeks, I am still thinking about putting it off. I am way too superstitious, I really have to change that aspect about myself.

How cute your dh got to see your little man today! I am sure he was really happy to see him and proud of his little man!! How cute!! :hugs:

Aww Jess...sorry you're not comfortable enough yet to buy things for the baby :hugs: I've just learned to relax. I've made a conscious effort to put it in God's hands and let his will be done. :flower: Regarding recalls, the Bugaboo Bee's recall was from 2 years ago. The Cameleon3 is from this year. Practically everything out there has had a recall on it (from Graco to G2), so please don't let that deter you from buying the stroller or anything you want :)

G'morning ladies...hope you all are doing well.

Amy :dust:

hi guys, no news here just wanted to say hi and hugs to all xxxx

whoops i do have some news, i was too tired yest to post,
i took my mom to her appointment for skin cancer, he said its really small growth and is not likely to move or grow for yrs and she is now on list to get it out in few months , hurray,. so very good news :)
im a bit sicky today, my tummy is giving em a bit of trouble and my vision is gone a teensy bit funny again, nothing major, just a bit off . im thinkin il sleep lots and be fine tomor :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->