ttc after a d&c

Amy!! Woooooow that is a high progesterone!! Mine has never gotten that high. When they checked my progesterone at about 5 weeks, I think it was only almost 12. Now I am wondering how I was able to sustain my pregnancies with such a low progesterone, on not take injections. I am thinking maybe 12 was normal for me?? Not sure. Anyway, those numbers sound very promising!! What cd are you on?

Angel, the one thing I have struggled with through this whole pregnancy is my babies movement. She can have a weird cycle of movement and it scares me sometimes. There will be like 2 days straight where she is kicking me powerfully throughout the whole day, then the next day I will feel her moving somewhat and changing positions, but not the powerful kicks. Some nights before I fall asleep ( I have problems sleeping so I sleep pretty late at times) she will be kicking a lot, and then other nights she will barely move at that time. It scares me and frustrates me, and my husband tells me I am looking too much into things. But at times, I can't help but get paranoid!

I know the nurse said your levels are high enough, but don't stop taking the progesterone. In fact, after you get your BFP next week ask the Dr if you should stay on the Crinone dosage you're on now or switch to injections. It isn't going to hurt to stay on progesterone :thumbup:

Are you using FF's DPO or a different gauge? I'm excited for you to :test:

:dust: and :dust:

I def wont be stopping the progesterone. I think she said they were going to have me take the crinone for my first tri so I hit up mail order and got a 90 supply :happydance: It was WAY cheaper to do it that way and saved me a trip to the store. :thumbup: Are you on injections? I dont know that I would be able to give myself a shot... Im pretty much the biggest woosy when it comes to needles you will ever meet :blush:

Amy!! Woooooow that is a high progesterone!! Mine has never gotten that high. When they checked my progesterone at about 5 weeks, I think it was only almost 12. Now I am wondering how I was able to sustain my pregnancies with such a low progesterone, on not take injections. I am thinking maybe 12 was normal for me?? Not sure. Anyway, those numbers sound very promising!! What cd are you on?

Thanks hun! My dr told me that anything over 8-10 on an unmedicated cycle means that you ovulated. Since you were at 12, Im thinking you were fine and probably went up from there! :thumbup: Im at 9dpo according to FF and I think Im going to go off of that this month. I might test this sunday but I have never had a + before 14dpo before so It might be too early but I will be 12dpo by then.

Amy wooohoo on levels!! :) looking great!!! So excited!!

Jess baby sleeps and moves when they would like. I know how scary it can be. But remember growing is exhausting for our baby. So as long as ur getting some movements and kicks ur good! :) i still et scared but my ob assured me that they do sleep. This lil girl is yours!!<3

Angel yay for dh coming home to feel ur son moving kicking and ur scan tomorrow :) yay!!! <3

hi guys, so im wide awake at 6 in morn for second day in a row :) :)
will try to go back to sleep in a bit though, there really isnt much to do at this time of morn :)

amy that sounds like such a great level, hurray, things r looking great for u and future bub xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fx for testing now :) xxxxxxxxxx
come on bfp. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angel ditto on what girls say :) so worrying somedays when bub decides to have an 'im gonna sleep so i can grow day :) ' xxx
hope he gets movin for Dh :) try cold sweet drink just before Dh gets home ;) xxxx

jen , hi it says ur online :)

jess hope ur dd is feeling better and alls well with u xxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxx

bethany and tash we miss u xxxxxxxxxxx

ps my ticker is starting to scare me :) part of me wants to have my bub today ,
another part wants to be preg forever :)
had physio yest, hurt a good bit but my back is lots looser (if sore) today :)
i have a love /hate relationship with my physio :) but i think i would be a whole heap worse off without her :)
had antenatal class yest too, last one. :) was fine but long, it was after physio and my back did not like the crappy chairs :)
went to my friends house after for a bit, she is back from scotland for a little bit :)
was lovey to see um :) so all in all nice day yest :)
the physio made me breathe ina certain way yest to get over pain ( they often do this ) and it works so well :) was comforting for labour :) cant recommend enough the hypno cds to practise breathing and keep u calm . even if it only gets me good sleep during preg it has done me great good ;)
so im rambling again :)

chat soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing great today... Happy Friday! :dance:

Laura, Sounds like you had a nice visit with your friend :friends: Alss lol re your love/hate relationship with your physio :haha: Dont be nervous about bub coming! How exciting that he is going to be here soon and in your arms :cloud9: Everything is going to go great and be perfect! :D

Angel, one more sleep until your hubby comes home right? :oops: Sooo exciting!!!

Jess, hope things are better with your girls and hubby :hugs:

Bethany has been liking things and posting a little here and there on FB and it sounds like she is really enjoying her time so far :)

Tash & Horsey, havent heard from you girls in a while... hope everything is going well. :flower:

Jen, any updates on the UE? Hope your ex boss doesnt try anything stupid :trouble:

Rayray, hope you and your little bean are doing well... keep sticking little one! :)

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

:hug:

AFM~ nothing new. No symptoms or anything so not feeling very hopeful about being pregnant this cycle. Levels are improving so thats a good thing. Maybe that will make the IUI a success next cycle?

Hey! Was i awake at that time? I always leave myself signed in on my cell. Doesnt mean im actualy on. Try to check twice a day without headache cooming! My docyor diagnosed me with thyroid issue and nodular headaches and something with an h that causes muscles in head n neck to tighten and hurt. He said he will treat me after babys here and im back to normal. This is my family doctor.

Amy i have everything crossed for u!!! :dust:

Laura nervous i can understand. I am too. Mostlly bc we cant control how when it happens and the unknown. We will be okay. Cant wait to see bub and know boy or girl laura!! Also to.hear ur story. Glad u get releif from physio.

Bethany misses her kitty but says she is having nice time :)

Angel hope ur scan goes amazing today<3

Horsey & Tash thinking of u both!!

Jess hi! How are you and ur lo?

Rayray hope ur doing well and ur lo is growing<3

It is very cool here and rainy today. Promised a friend id meet her for lunch. Cant afford it but i have a b1g1 so im hoping she lets me use it. She has money so cant see her objecting. Then going to fimish hospital shopping. Ue i called my former. Has til april 19 so i wont hear anything for while :(

All i know is i will appear for hearing if he appeals

Oh thats right.... I hope this next week flies by and he doesnt appeal and you dont have to worry about him anymore!

So DH just told me that he wants me to start testing tonight. I told him that I only have 3 IC's left and a pack of digis and I dont want to use the digis unless I get a + on a IC. So Ill start tomorrow morning with FMU. FX!!

Amy, what dpo are you tomorrow? I see that dh is getting very eager!! Isn't great when they are on board with everything! I was going to tell you, you might not even have any symptoms and be pregnant. So please try not and feel down when you don't think you have any symptoms. :hugs:

Thanks Jess :hugs:

I think he is eager too lol. I am 10dpo today according to FF so Ill test tomorrow morning, sat morning, sun morning, and mon morning. If I dont get a + by monday, Im going to stop the Crinone and wait for AF and start the process for IUI.

Thanks Jess :hugs:

I think he is eager too lol. I am 10dpo today according to FF so Ill test tomorrow morning, sat morning, sun morning, and mon morning. If I dont get a + by monday, Im going to stop the Crinone and wait for AF and start the process for IUI.

Wait, won't you only be 13 dpo by Monday?

yes, but if I stop later than that then my cycle will be extended. I just read that when taking Crinone, it gets absorbed by the uterus directly and does not enter the blood stream. So the level of 41.4 that I got this month was all me and my follcile(s). Should I miss one day, it wont hurt me since my levels are high enough right now. So if I get a + after that, then I can start up again if I need to. I made the mistake of staying on it too long last month and didnt get af until 16dpo. I think had I continued, it wouldve been even longer. Last month I stopped on cd14.

yes, but if I stop later than that then my cycle will be extended. I just read that when taking Crinone, it gets absorbed by the uterus directly and does not enter the blood stream. So the level of 41.4 that I got this month was all me and my follcile(s). Should I miss one day, it wont hurt me since my levels are high enough right now. So if I get a + after that, then I can start up again if I need to. I made the mistake of staying on it too long last month and didnt get af until 16dpo. I think had I continued, it wouldve been even longer. Last month I stopped on cd14.

Wow, you really did your homework. I feel so ignorant compared to all of you about ttc. lol. I am trying to read up more though. Like I was just reading about acupuncture and iui, because I heard that it can help your chances to conceive. Not sure if there is any data that backs this up, but it is still very interesting. Have you ever tried acupuncture? Isn't it suppose to be a good stress reliever. I myself have never tried it.

I know that Angel did it and obv it helped her but I havent looked into it. :(

I think its tomorrow but I could be wrong. I cant wait to hear about his reaction to seeing her bump and feeling his little man! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->