ttc after a d&c

Amy, I think IUI is nice to have in addition to the "natural" method. If memory serves the reasoning behind you opting for IUI is because you're concerned you may have hostile CM or a lack of it, right? I thought there was a test of some sort that the FS could use to tell you if that was the case. My FS once suggested to come in for post coital analysis to rule out CM issues. Just another testing option...medical intervention has really put a wrench in your journey. I pray this time they get things sorted for you. (BTW: Ask them about the IUI process...my FS likes for the make to give a "full" sample the day of the IUI, which meant abstaining for 48 hrs prior to procedure.). :dust:

It was partly due to me thinking that I had a lack of fertile CM but the last time I went in for a folliscan, the dr actually took a qtip and checked and said that it looked good. I dont know what the issue is so instead of taking Tussin and using lube and all, we just figured lets cut all that out and just do an IUI. Its also partly due to how emotional I was this time. DH knows that Im just about at my witts end with all of this. All its doing is now making me feel like a failure. Im glad that my levels have gotten better and my numbers look great and I have a strong ovulation but Im just tired of it equaling a bfn.

I did ask her about what Dh should be doing in preparation for this because I read about needing to abstain as well and she said 3 days. I also read that some couples DTD the day or two post IUI but dont know if we are going to do that. Kind of hard to say when that "3 day mark" will be becasue I have O'd anywhere between cd13-cd15. Guess its not that big of a window so we should be fine. Just hoping to get some clear answers as to whats going on with my right tube and hoping that my left is still clear.

:hugs: to all of you.

Jen and Laura, I am so excited for bot of you that the babies are coming so soon now!!

Angel I can't believe how far along you are already. You are very close to the magic 24 weeks!! I felt a little more at ease once I hit 24 weeks. Because I knew were she be born early (God forbid), she would actually have a chance at life in this world! Just imagine, in a few weeks you will be in your 3rd trimester. As for the baby products, I can assure you even though many products have been recalled... not almost all of them, just some of them have :) . I have bought enough of them over the years to know. And I frequently would check on the recall websites. But you can never be too safe, is always good to make sure. I tend to buy things that have been on the market a tad bit longer and take a close eye to make sure there haven't been any recalls, because sometimes the new things that come out are the ones I am a little weary of because then a few months down the line after buying them comes the news of recalls.

So any interesting plans for the weekend anyone? I forgot to mention last weekend we went to the wine country (Napa) and had a wonderful day. My little girl was behaving very nicely, thank God. We had good food and all had a wonderful day. I am thinking the shorter trips are easier for her to handle. Its when we stay over night where she goes wild. lol. So, is it true that they don't suggest you traveling very far during 3rd trimester? They mean by plane or long trips?

hi guys, xxx
hugs to all xx

amy fx for stupid af to come and go so u can move forward with hsg and iui and bfp xxx

jen glad ur in good form and happy planning and sortin for zoey :)

angel glad hubby is home with u and ur little bean is nice and cosy :)

jess hi hon, glad ur doin well too.
the lack of travel is more so in case u go into early labour and are far away from hosp who knows ur history, plus u would be more uncomfortable travelling later .
flying late is a no no for many reasons. presumably for blood pressure, deep vein thrombosis and blood clots to name a few :)
i would not even wanna go on hol if it was for free at the mo anyway :)
im too uncomfrotable and would be too paranoid :)

not much news with me :) had baby info nt at local place tonight,
i had to abandon cot buyin plans for now ;) bought vit d drps instead to have something to buy that bub needs :) was nice nt, we got a goody bag with lots o small bits in it. i also won tickets to baby fair at weekend, but tis an hours drive away and OH is working so i dont know if il go. most of my friends work weekends like i usually do myself. il see i may go for goodie bag but it wastes my petrol so i donno..........
cant afford to be fillin up all the time, if only they would post me the goody bag :) ha ha

Hurray for CD1 Amy! Onward! I get the frustration...this cycle will be a pseudo-break. The only effort you and your DH have to put into it will be showing for cycle monitoring, then you driving the get-away car with his swimmers on board to the Dr for IUI! :haha: You are not a failure...you are going to make a wonderful Mommy. Your LO's are going to be so glad you didn't throw in the towel. :dust:

Jess ~ Glad your girls had a lovely day last weekend. :flower:

Laura ~ Yay for free baby fair...boo that it's so far away. When does your maternity pay start?

our mat is a bit weird angel, its part state, part employer for me.
the state bit starts in 2.5 weeks but the work part starts in 5 ish weeks, cos of how we get paid. boo hiss. :) will only kick in just before (hopefully) LO :)
in a way i wish i started it earlier but i know il be happy after when i have time with bub :)
how u doin?

Ohh. Interesting system for maternity pay. I've never worked in a full time position at the Uni, so am not eligible for any benefits. My part time and free lance work suits me...works well with DH's schedule too. He is a bit old school, likes me at home---what a coincidence, I love being at home! :winkwink: He teases and says he misses the old me, the one who was a work-a- holic. That girl is long gone...I've grown quite used to him pampering me! I told him he woke the beast! :haha:

ha ha too right , u deserve to be at home if thats where u r happy ;)
pity u dont get part time mat or anything, i know im lucky really we have good system here in ireland for mat but espeacially in my job cos i work for government, its one of the only perks :)
how long wil u be able to take off?
have u sorted child minding or is that too far away :)

I'll be staying at home with the LO for the 1st 3 years. I can still do student's and interpreter's schedules from home...I'd really only work a couple weeks in Dec, April and July, right from my sofa! I might occasionally pick up an assignment to keep my skills up, but nothing permanent. DH would like for me to let go of work all together, but I've worked hard at establishing myself professionally and want to keep my foot in the door. :) Did you say you'll get a scan on Monday? Have the angel cards suggested boy or girl (can they do that?)

:rofl: getaway car lol. Yes, finally happy to be moving forward! I agree with Laura, you stay home and be pampered! Hehe

Laura, I hope sone one can go with you and the goody bag is great! I'd go with you! Just need to book a flight ;)

Jess, glad you had a nice time with the girls! :)

that sounds ideal angel :)
id love that too :)
ur so right to keep urself in the loop, be easier when u do wanna go back and keep u feeling more urself as well in mean time if u know what i mean :)
angel cards dont suggest either way but my bro did do the ring thing and it came up boy. ive asked angels for dreams and they have all been boy .
but 3 people in my family who r usually good at predicting have said girl earlier on.
but one of them is my bro and he has switched ot boy after ring thing ;)

yeah i should have scan on monday, i have hosp app anyway and have always gotten scan so far, id say i will keep gettin scans cos they reckon bub is big and prob wanna keep an eye ;) also im gonna ask um to check my fluid cos i am leaking something but its prob watery discharge :blush:

:Haha: getaway car lol. Yes, finally happy to be moving forward! I agree with Laura, you stay home and be pampered! Hehe

Laura, I hope sone one can go with you and the goody bag is great! I'd go with you! Just need to book a flight ;)

Jess, glad you had a nice time with the girls! :)

id love it ;) xxxxxxxxxxx

Amy ~ Wouldn't that be great to go visit Laura in Ireland! Could you imagine, "honey I have to go with my friend Laura to a fair...it's in Ireland!"

Laura ~ What patience you have not knowing boy or girl 100%. Your gut is probably right...what a surprise a little girl would be though!

I wish!!!! If I could do a quick weekend trip, I'd do it! I take that back, I'd go if I had an opportunity no matter what! Just work hinders me from things... Grrr

yeah i should have scan on monday, i have hosp app anyway and have always gotten scan so far, id say i will keep gettin scans cos they reckon bub is big and prob wanna keep an eye ;) also im gonna ask um to check my fluid cos i am leaking something but its prob watery discharge :blush:

Can't wait to hear what they say about him/her Monday. :flower: Hope the fluid is just discharge :hugs: Has your back eased up today?

if i win the lotto soon like ive planned we r all meeting up some where , maybe thailand with bethany :)

Can't wait to hear what they say about him/her Monday. :flower: Hope the fluid is just discharge :hugs: Has your back eased up today?

me too, hope they can see this time, im gettin excited again thanks girls ;)
yeah the sharper pain is gone , its much duller today thank god :)
the sharp pain is hard to deal with when it goes on too long :)
i reckon it is just discharge but it would make u para :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->