ttc after a d&c

Glad your back has eased up...hope the sharp pains stay away! xoxo Tell your LO he needs to uncross his legs and show you the goods! (I'm with Amy, I think boy too!)

Edit: My sis is calling. She'll have me on all night. Chat with you all soon.

Amy - So glad you've found yourself in better spirits today. I'm here for you during your ups and downs...praying for nothing but ups for all of us from here on! :hugs:

yeah i think boy too, the first lady who told us she thought it was boy ages ago seemed sure ish :) hope he isnt so shy on monday :) :)
im off to bed, my eye lids r gettin heavy :)
chat soon, thanks for cheering me up always ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
love ye lots like jellytots ;)

I love coming on here and reading everyones convos i missed all day! U ladies are amazing<3

Amy so sorry about this cycle but so glad ur doctor listens and ur both so proactive<3 i am cheering u on amy like always<3

Laura hope ur lil one stops being so shy. I say boy also!! :) but girl would be lovely. Fxd for scan tomorrow. I havent had one in ages and would really like one to see babys position.

Jess so glad ur daughters are behaving for u! I say go away but not tooo far. Im up for what amy and laura said we should all meet in thiland :) id love to go to ireland also. Oh to dream. Laura ud have lots of company at baby event bc id go with u also!!

Angel your work sounds soooo nice glad u and dh can agree on what u are comfortable with. Simply amazing. <3

I figured it out that ill be okay on UE Paying just my car payment gas student loan and some food expense for month but itll be very tight and will need hubbys help for everything else. So a job is so essential for me to find as a hygienist at least one day a week. Its all i need my maybe picking up two or three extra days as a temp each month. I really pray i find it. I miss what i had.

Laura discharge is it watery?? Sometimes creamy?? Im having it too my doctor says normal and told me to up water intake but baby is big now and doesnt have much fluid to begin with now so we drink alot now so they can replenish it :) also she told me if baby doesnt have enough it causes contractions this late in pregnancy and can lead to preterm labor (like dehydration) worth to ask monday def but key is drink water :) lots! Isnt the discharge kinda annoying? I keep feeling like im wetting myself! But know im not. Babys on our bladders now!!

jen that makes me feel better bout discharge, must be normal so :) i know at nt i sometimes get tightenings anyway and def worse when i havent drank enough all day, i do drink lots but if im out and about i drink less cos of not havin contant bathrooms and not having as easy access to on tap water ;)
it can be creamy , mucousy or watery :) can be rather a lot too :)
weird as well but my pee smells kinda sweet, but could just be lack of water and i have started eatin more sweet things , doh!! :)
hope u get ur scan jen xxxxxx
glad u got ur Ue , it must be a weight off ur mind now xxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx
im just after gettin up but im so lazy, all i want is to go back to bed :)
i might go back with my book and just relax :)
my 2 sisters r coming for dinner to mine tonight :) so nice night and nice to have something to do. must get some more shopping and make it yet but will be nice to have chat and company :)

Thanks Angel :hugs: I dont know what I would do without you girls. This has beenthe hardest things by far that I have ever had to go through so I feel very fortunate to have met you ladies :)

Jen, thanks! I hope that you find something soon but glad that UE kicked in.

Laura, dinner with your sisters sounds lovely. Hope you have a great time!

Jess, how are you feeling? Hope the BP has gone down.

:wave: to everyone and happy friday! :wohoo:

Happy Friday Amy!! So glad you are feeling better today. I can understand how the tension builds up during your cycle and when its getting closer to the end of that cycle. Then a sigh of relief comes when af shows, so you can start fresh and focus on the next month. I am so glad you are feeling better today. And that you have this month planned out. I'm So glad you are looking into what is going on with your right tube. :hugs: to you and I hope you have a great weekend!

Oh, I forgot to mention my blood pressure went back to normal.... for now. But I am going to keep a close eye on it. Thanks for caring. :hugs:

Thanks Jess! Im so glad to hear your BP is back to normal! :happydance: Hope you have a great weekend too!! :hugs:

Great news jess!! :) lets hope it stays normal now. No stress for mommy :)

Amy happy friday! Any weekend plans?

My friend came with changing table! Needs a good cleaning bc she has cats and was in her basement. Doesnt match her room either but idc its gonna save my back and i now have place to change her on.feeling blessed for ppl that help and i will definitely pay it forward.

bglad your friend came through Jen! No weekend plans. Gnarly af cramps so probably just going to take it easy :)

hi guys xxxxx

happy friday amy xxxxxxxx :) xxxxxxxxx
still sending u daily :dust: xxxxx
stupid af hurtin u , feck off af so amy can make a new yrs bub xxxxxxx

jess glad ur bp is normal again, u have had a lot on ur plate lately, it prob sent it up xxx
glad its good again :) xx

jen hurray for friend and changing table, matching is way over rated, its nice to have eclectic mix ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
i got good news today too, my friend rang to say hey and we were talkin , she asked what we had left to get and i said main thing is a cot really. she said we can have hers l:) hurray, she said her little one has only slept in it like 3 times and screams if she is put in it , so i can have it :)
Oh said his parents are sortin out a moses basket too so i can breathe easy again now :)
so happy with all the help :) its great :)
must collect pram, buggy and steriliser off my sis and then we arent too bad i think :)
i was feelin a little panicky and unprepared, i feel better now again :)
i got a scratch card today and won a free one, i had a card with 4 e on it so i went back and got my free card and my money, then i won 5e on the free card. my sis called and brought us scratch cards, i won 8e on hers ;) its not heaps but good to feel things r lookin up again ;) that with cot and moses basket made me feel much better ;)
my friend had invited me up to hers on tues but i had no money for petrol, between 2 cards i can put in petrol to go up :)
my sis said she will come to baby thing with me on sunday, so now i have 2 days with stuff to do that wont cost much :) and keeps me occupied in a fun way :)
thanks god ;)
my house is like animal hospital at the mo.
we got our 2 female ferrets neutered yest, if u dont neuter um or let um get pregnant they can stay with af till they bleed out and die.
so they r inside our house while recovering for a week.
our cat is injured again. he is too brave, he doesnt run from stuff he really should run from.
id say he has a broken rib, i was really worried for him earlier but he is mobile now so he doesnt seem too bad. poor little fairy is always gettin in trouble.
we had a lovely dinner and both my sis brought desert, one brought yummy cheesecake buns and the other brought choc cake, yummy to both, im lucky heartburn has gone since im taking prune juice :)
im off to bed again soon, id sleep for ireland these days ;) hee hee

hi and hugs to all xxxxxx

Hi girls! Flying out in about 8ish hours- can't wait to catch up with everyone <3

Psst...baby and bump must know where I am because the ads are in Thai :o

Amy :hugs: hope u rest up and relax for.new cycle yucky af cramps no more!! Af stay away from amy we need her pregnant. Anyways new year baby in the making soon and ur all planned. Hsg should show something fxd for this.cycle.
Laura luck of irish is watching out for.u!! What an incredible day for u!! :) amazing. So glad u have ur sisters company get to.see ur friend and are getting lots of handy downs. They are great and amazing to bc now bubs will have necessary stuff and.mommy can relax :) this baby is sooo loved<3

Bethany we miss u<3 cant wait to hear all about ur trip and for u to reunite with ur kitty for ur sake. Hope bubs is doing well :)

Hi girls! Flying out in about 8ish hours- can't wait to catch up with everyone <3

wow that went fast , hope u had a ball xxxxxxxxxxx
b and b are spyin on u :) if i ever click on their adds, the ones i clicked on keep coming back up so they must have records some how.
lookin forward to all ur news xxxxxxxxxxx

jen it does feel like other people care for bub when they help doesnt it ;)
all good ;) r u nearly sorted now? xxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxx

my kitty is still in pain, i think he is just bruised though. he had milk and is moving around bits so i dont think things r broken . hope he recovers fast. i hate seein him like this. he is curled up sound asleep beside me now so hoping he is healing in his sleep. ive been giving him lots of reiki as well so hope he gets better fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->