ttc after a d&c

hi guys xxx

amy thanks hope alls well with u honey xxxx

i feel much better this eve, legs still swellin though, but swellin is normal enough for some people at this stage anyway, im drinkin bucket loads and i spent few hours down my field on swing chair in the sun today so i feel much better :)
it was first genuinely warm day here, it was lovely. ive sat out some days but always needed blanket before now, i had my belly out to the sun and he was kickin away., they r supposed to be able to see the light, he def could feel the heat anyway :)
just had nicest dinner of breaded cod and spinach, def a new fave , yummy .
i want it tomor too :)

hope alls well with ye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! Hope all of you are having a wonderful day.

Amy, how are ya hon? Ready for this month?? Is af almost over? Anyways I hope you are feeling better lately. :hugs:

Bethany, so I hear you are back from your vacation. I hope you had a great time. How's your bump doing? Almost 12 weeks!!!! That's a huge milestone hon. How are you feeling?

Jen, I know you are very busy lately. So glad you are getting your ue now!! Just in time too. I hope things are going great for you.

Laura, I hope the swelling is easing up a bit. Just keep those legs elevated and plenty of water. I notice when I am on my feet for too long or especially sitting for too long I will get a tad bit of swelling.

Angel, hope you are having a great time with your dh!! Enjoy your time with him. I know you missed him a lot. Hows the little man doing??

Tash, great to hear from you and I am glad you are doing a lot better. Thank God you are ok from the car accident! Thankx for giving us an update on how things are going for you.

Went to the doc today. I'm almost 29 weeks. Baby looked good. She was very calm and sleeping. She woke up after the appointment though. No signs of preeclampsia yet. Hopefully I don't get it. Doc says I have about a 5 to 10 percent chance of getting it. But he likes that my blood pressure is well controlled, and no protein in my urine. FX everything goes well. He gave me permission to buy baby things.. lol. He actually persuaded me to start preparing. I think I will start when I hit the 30 week mark. Anyways that's all that is new with me. Hope all of you have a lovely day! :hugs: to all!

Sounds like there is good news all around! :)

Amy thinking of you this week. I cant wait for all your results<3

Laura so glad you can pack your bag and have your lil mans outfit layed out! Any idea what oh will name him?? Also any word from your doctor today?? That is soooo cute how he kicked away with the sunlight!! Super cute :)

Jess so glad that your doctor gave you the okay :) You needed that!! This little one is all yours!!<3 30 weeks in just about here! You will enjoy shopping for her! So many cute things out there!

Angel how are you and baby??? Assuming your enjoying your time with dh?<3 I truely hope so!

Im sooo ready to have this baby as im starting to feel really heavy and huge but its totally worth it. Cant believe due date (original one) is in 5 weeks!!! In a way I want her to be fully ready and full term so I really hope she stays in!! Laura in sure you feel same way!

Thanks ladies, not feeling well today :( Dont know whats wrong. Text dr to see if she wants me to come in. Also had a temp spike this morning so I dont know what thats about. Maybe a slight fever?

hi :)

jess glad u had good docs visit xx
happy buyin :) ur doc sounds nice :) glad no sign of pre e too xxx
my swelling has upped the ante a bit, not sur eif its a normal bit or not normal bit, im not sure how much is normal :)
still feel like i have uti but no word from the hosp.
im gonna wait till tomoro and if i still feel sicky il go to my doc. i was helping my mom mind 4 of my nieces and nephews today so i am tired so maybe that is why i feel crappy but i dont think so, feels like uti.
lots of water and rest and see if it goes :)

jen i hear ya :) my bump feels like lead sometimes and wouldnt mind goin in early :)
but totally wanna go to term for bubs sake :)

angel hurray for redecorating xxxxx

amy hugs xxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxx

hi guys,
i had 3 hr sleep and then played croquet on the lawn with Oh :)
im feelin much better , i still look puffy but feel less swollen, legs up now, so hoping it comes down a bit . ive put on 8 pounds over last 2 weeks ish but i know most is fluid.
hope i stop swellin now!!! :)

hope alls well with ye.

bethany how u doin? u settled back home?

Hi guys! I can finally reply and NOT from my phone! DH got me an iPad! Squee!
Yup we are home with our kitty again. Had a blast on vacation but was so homesick for my cat. I missed him more than my family ;)

Amy, when is your IUI?

Horsey, are you in the TWW or do you have another IUI coming up?

Dust to you both ^^^^^ :dust:

Jen, you are so close to having that baby! Can't wait to read the birth story!

Laura, hurray for confirmation of boy! What is a warm day in Ireland like? :)

Angel, hurray for decorating! How are you doing?

Jessica, prepare when you are ready to :hugs:

AFM, I see my doc on Monday. Hoping that things still are going smoothly. My poor baby probably had a rough time in Thailand because I was usually vomiting and dehydrated despite being careful.

huray for ipad and kitty, both really good reasons to come home ;) :)
glad u had lovely hol ,ur pics r cool :) brings back lots of good memories :)
also the being sick does too, not so good memories of thailand ;) i was constantly slightly sick while there from food, my tummy is a sensitive soul :)
cant imagine how bad i be if preg too xxx hope ur feelin alright now hon xxx
a sunny day in ireland is great :) we get so few we really appreciate um :)
everyone ditches as much clothes as poss and goes$ out for too long in sun and turns brown or in lots of cases including mine pink :)
it was around 20c which is highest we have had with sun for quite some time :)
that with my bub as central heating made it lovely and warm for me :)
your bub will be bub will be just fine after u being sick, he/she gets best of everything, its u had to suffer ;) xxxxxx

Laura, even the bottled water made me puke. I think my body just likes everything to be iced and I couldn't have the ice there lol. But near the end even the food had to be Western or I was ill all over the place. It may be a while before I can eat certain foods again :)
The scariest was going to Pantip- I became overheated and nearly passed out on the street! DH got a taxi to drive us around until I cooled off. The driver told him that I was too pale and delicate for the heat there lol

See Laura I am jealous of your overcast. Let's trade places- you can live here in Houston and I will live in Ireland :D
Though you are cozy warm what with growing your baby and all!

arggh i had message typed to u bethany and my comp went bananas . doh
poor u, being sick all the time, xx
do u feel back to normal now? hope so, xx
we need happy medium between ireland and houston, the heat u have would kill me too ;) some where in middle be nice :)

:flasher:

(PS Glad you're home safely Bethany. Nothing like toughing out ms in a 3rd world country.)

Angel, they just assumed I was a drunk farang lol! Glad to see you!

Laura, not back to normal really. Alternately starving and puking still. Not sure if I should give up on food or not. I hate wasting food!
So where do you think the middle is for Ireland and Texas? :)

oh no bethany how yucky, i resume ur tryin little and often and plain as poss food ?
stupid ms xxx hope it lets up for u soon xxx
um geographically i think middle is prob in the ocean :)
but weather wise um...........
maybe spain or somewhere?
usually nice and warmbut not super humid? maybe canary islands, they only get rain on timy few days in a yr :) but have still got fresh air.
what do u think? :)

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

i feel like crap today, i slept for 2 hrs yest eve and about 14 hrs last nt and im still wrecked, i really think i have uti but havent heard from hosp and when i try ringin they keep transferrin me to numbers that ring out. just had a big cry cos i was gettin frustrated, i htink i should prob go to my own doc but if i go now im def likely to cry on um and i dontwant to. i rangum during the week and they were no help at all. they just said oh hospital will ring u.
i have had lots of tests juts go missing before and am afraid that is prob what happenin now cos i feel crap!!!!!

Laura, all I ate yesterday was some hash browns and toast. Very mild. Then that night I ate just one small taco. Beef, lettuce, cheese- nothing crazy. Tasted so good but it came back up. I have decided to stick with French fries and gravy today. It doesn't make me sick lol.

Never been to Spain. Is it really warm? Still need the occasional cold weather :)

Laura, that would piss me off. Especially since UTIs during pregnancy can turn serious they need to get their butts moving and get back to you! :hugs: rest all you can with plenty of fluids

u have made me want hash browns ;) xx
ms is a butt pain, its so hard to figure out cos it changes too, u can be fine with something one day and then all of a sudden it doesnt work for u anymore.
hope ur chips and gravy settle nicely ;)
yeah i should prob just ring my doc now ive calmed down :)
i dont feel hideous but have felt pretty crappy for a week and a half , it gets annoying :)
ive drank 1.5 litres of water so far and im only up 2 hours ish :)
in evening s and in winter spain would still be a lot cooler, main land spain wouldnt be a million miles form irish weather but canary islands would be cool but not freezing in winter , i think u would prob find it ok :) do ye get cold ever? :)

Well, Houston doesn't seem to get too cold but in Dublin it would ice up and even snow in winter! Snow was rare and always melted into ice :)
I do like me *some* cold weather lol!

Good crunchy hash browns sure can hit the spot! Don't know what it is about potatoes but they treat me nicely when I don't feel good.
Yep get to calling your doctor honey. It is crazy to me that you even have to go through the hospital at all- it is so easy to diagnose a UTI! They even sell home strips here in the US and they work

we get too much cold weather for me to appreciate it anymore ;) although when i was travellin i did miss it :)
my uti s can be a bit funny, the dip test just shows up blood or protein, in this case protein and when they send it to lab to double check for infection it shows up. thats why i think it may have gone missing . the labs here like losing my stuff ;)
im being a big baby which is making me think i have one, i always get weak and pathetic emotionally when i have uti :)
id love a big potatoey dinner now ;) but im too lazy to go make it ;)

im gonna have another snooze and hope i wake u all better ;) there r a lot of colds and flus goin around here so hopefully its just a bug or something. my docs office not answering phone now either so maybe i am just meant to sleep it off :)
chat soon xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->