ttc after a d&c

Thanks Jen!

Yes, good luck today Laura! I think Bethany had an apt today too right? Sorry, my mind is mush right now. :(

Yes bethany does :) cant wait to hear from everyone!!!

Hi ladies. I see a lot going on here today!!

Amy, I really feel in my heart that the month you get your bfp, everything might not look perfect (temps etc) but you might get a nice surprise. I know how bad you want to get pregnant, but it also makes me sad to see all of the stress you are going through. And I cannot even imagine exactly what you are going through. I do agree with Angel about just putting the thermometer in the drawer and having fun bding with dh, but i also know that is way easier said than done. But it would help on easing the stress, won't it? A lot of what our bodies does is out of our hands, like when we ovulate etc. I know how frustrating that is. But please don't think you are out for this month because you might ov late. Is this your last month with clomid or you have a couple more months?

Angel, I asked my doc the exact same thing last week, about sleeping position and he kind of laughed it off. I actually asked him is it safe that at times I sleep on my right side and told me it doesn't really matter (he also told me to stay away from the internet). Somehow I don't buy what he told me because I have read everywhere that sleeping on your left side is the best for blood flow. And to think this guy is the head of the high risk perinatal department at my hospital (Kaiser). I have found myself on my back once in a while and it gets me scared. If my husband finds me on my back, he will usually turn my over gently or wake me up so I can turn over.

Jen, your little princesses outfit sounds so adorable!! That was nice of mil to buy that for you. It sounds like she is being better now, and a lot nicer. Unfortunately, my children only have 1 grandparent, because my dad is no longer with us, and all of you already know the story of dh's family. But my mom is extremely close to my children, so I am very thankful for that.

Laura and Bethany, I hope your appointments go great!! Laura I hope that you get answers from the docs... finally. They should have never left you hanging like that. Sometimes it feels like we need to babysit these people, doesn't it?

AFM, I am getting really bad asthma and I am scared to take any medicine for it, because of what it could do to baby. The asthma is only bad at night and I bought a cool mist humidifier, but it does nothing to help. Me and dh decided to go start baby shopping when I am 32 weeks. lol.

Dropping by real quickly- will reply more later!
Went to doc and it was a quick visit :) we listened to my baby's HB. Just over the moon! It was very healthy and doc said I have a happy baby in my tummy!
I'm going to start taking acid reflux medicine since we think that is the culprit behind my nausea. If it doesn't help she can give me nausea meds. Very happy right now!

Jessica, I take Pulmicort for my asthma. I didn't want to but realized that it doesn't do my baby any good if I can't breathe :flower:

Wonderful news Bethany!! I am so happy you have a happy healthy baby!! Do you want to find out the gender, or you rather be surprised? How bad does your asthma get if you aren't medicated?

Jess im so sorry about your asthma acting up. Do you think its the season change causing it? I agree with bethany maybe you can take something safer like she is as needed?? I hope you feel better.

Amy I want nothing but the best for you and dh!! Your going to be an amazing mommy!!

Bethany I am overjoyed for you!! Yay for a healthy baby!! acid reflux is what I have as well. I hope the meds help! I take tums for mine and it helps a little. I know antinausea med zofran is expensive but was very helpful (though it think my nausea/vomiting was bc of my appendix going on me mostly)... Im so glad your baby is a health happy baby with a beautiful heart beat! This is it your rainbow baby and I cant wait to hear about your full journey the first kicks, preparing, the birth see pictures of your sweet baby and a happy mommy and daddy!<3 But for now these ms are what you are dealing with totally worth it for a healthy baby but we want you feeling better and your baby getting nutrients from you :)

Oh Jess also glad you and hubby finally came to terms on a week to start you baby shopping :) its going to be here before you know it!!

Im seriously so thankful to have had my baby shower and to get handy downs and all my stuff pretty much done when i did bc i dont have the energy i had then and to be honest it took me a long time to set everything up that we did actually have and get... Cant even say I did everything yet but I can say that we are ready for her whenever she arrives :) Also I lost my job right after my baby shower sooo i think I woulda went crazy if i didnt have everything together mentally before that happened! I feel blessed in that way. And I believe you know when the right time to start preparing and when youd like to have everything done is important for moms sanity!! Im so glad your hubby agrees!! :)

What themes are you ladies leaning towards?? I have a light purple room with butterflys hung up along with a qoute over her mirror :) I should actually take a picture and share it with you ladies! The changing table and glider doesnt match her room really but its okay they wont be used for longer then 1-3 yrs most likely. The rest will grow with her! So thankful for handy downs!

Bethany that is such great news! This is your rainbow baby and you will be holding this baby soon! happy 12 weeks to you!

Thanks Jess! Im not so much stressed as I am just sad about it. I didnt ever think I would be in this position ever and now that Im here its just depressing sometimes. We arent dtd because we have to abstain before the iui but dont know if we will bd after either. Kind of dont want to take the chance in messing anything up. This is my 4th round on clomid so technically I have 2 more cycles but if i dont get pregnant this cycle then I may ask about just ovulating naturally and doing an iui next cycle. Since I only have the one small folli this cycle, it makes me feel like all the symptoms and hotflashes etc are not worth it. It would be a different story if they were doing something different than what my body normally does like last month but I guess time will tell. I seem to always be planning the next cycle. Im just at the point now to where I think ttc is goign to be a forever journey for me... not motherhood. :(

Amy, that is heartbreaking, please don't think like that. Please please don't think motherhood is not for you. Now, of course I wouldn't want it to take a year for you to get pregnant (I am sure it will happen way sooner), but don't they say that it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant? I am not trying to say it will take you that long, but I what I am trying to reassure you is that it will happen. Hon, you have been pregnant twice already, and now you know the reason behind your miscarriages, so once you get pregnant you already have your folate, and aspirin and great doctors who will take good care of you! The docs have never given you a diagnosis of infertility and there is no way you are infertile, you got pregnant twice already. It is just taking a little longer this time around to get pregnant. Maybe your body just took a little bit longer to completely heal and be prepared for this next pregnancy. :hugs:

Maybe, thanks for your sweet words :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear about your asthma :( Is there anything they can give you for it?

Amy this ttc journey will lead you to motherhood. You can become pregnant and you have some so far to ever throw in the towel. You will see this will be a thing of the past but i know atm its hard to see the light. :hugs: I really hope things start looking up for you and you feel better bc you deserve to be happy.<3

hi girls, xxx im caught up but very tired so il keep it short xxx

amy hugs, angel says numbers sound good and she knows her stuff :) xxxx
im thinkin Ov from right side is a great sign after hsg cos now u know u have 2 working tubes instead of one xxxxxxx

bethany im so happy for u sweetie, xxxxxxxxxxx congrats xxxxxxxxxx

jess hope ur asthma is better soon, i agree with bethany, if its very bad id take something hon xxxxxxxx

angel hi, gla du and lo r doin good. xxxxx

jen. ur room sounds amazing xxxxxxx :)

i dont have uti they reckon, they r sending sample to lab to make sure but nothing showed up again today.
my mom came to doc with me for herself and he ended up sending her to hosp with irreegular heartbeat, i spent 7 hrs in hosp with her and they kept her then for the nt, my bro went up and i came home. i was out with her 12 hrs between doc and hosp. so im tired now. il post properly tomor xxxx

Laura hon, my goodness you had a tough day. I really hope your mother is ok, and they find out whats going on with her. :( Sorry you had a hard day. I am glad you don't have a uti. How is your swelling doing. I am sure drinking lots of water helps a lot. Keep us updated on your mom is doing, ok hon. :hugs:

Right now my dh is giving our room a very detailed cleaning from top to bottom. I wish I could help him, but my asthma will flare up. Hopefully this will help along with the humidifier. If I can control my asthma by reducing allergens, then I won't have to take any medicine. If nothing helps then I will definitely make an appointment with the doc and see what we can do.

Jess so glad u have a plan of action. So glad dh is cleaning everything. I hope u find relief<3

Laura im so sorry about ur mom i hope she is okay. Keep us updated. What a long day for u. I hope u become well rested and so glad no.uti.

Thanks room really isnt anything crazy its very very simple.

Jen, no clue about hats :) did you decide to buy one?
I went out and picked up Zantac this morning to see if it helps with the nausea. I bet you were super sick because of your appendix. How scary!
So when will you post pictures of the nursery honey?

Amy, maybe that right side is lucky! Remember, it just takes one :)
It won't be a forever journey, promise. As Jessica said, you aren't infertile. It will happen. And if it takes longer than you expected for a rainbow it will still be worth it. Took me 9 months after my loss to get pregnant again. :hugs:

Angel, I have heard that your body will let you know when it is uncomfortable during sleep and to not worry in the meantime :)

Jessica, we will for sure find out the gender! DH kind of wants to pay for a private 3D/4D scan at 16 weeks to find out gender. I dunno what I want!
The asthma is pretty bad without my inhaler but I think my asthma is acting up due to allergies. Doctor said to try Zyrtec but I am waiting until I am further along before taking any pills. Do you think allergies could be affecting you? If you do need to go in for an inhaler will you see your OB or a regular doc? If it is a family doc make sure they give you the safer option.

Laura, how scary for your mom! Have they said what could be causing the irregularity? I hope she gets released soon and that all will be well honey.
Also, grrr on you still not having answers and them sending off another damned sample to get lost. How infuriating. Are they going to culture your urine?

My doctor also told me that at my next appointment she will refer me to a perinatologist since I am high risk. Maybe that means I will get more scans since I didn't get one today lol. I don't think my OB will do one until the 20 weeks scan!

Oh Laura so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is ok. Big :hugs: tO you hun. glad that you dont have a UTI. Keep us posted on your mom!

Thanks ladies! I just sent my dr a text. Still not feeling right. Something just feels off. Im tired all of the time and have some other things going on that are making me think maybe I now might have a thyroid issue? I was checked back in Dec before I stared Clomid and everything came back normal. With me feeling the way I do and my pre O temps being really off this month, something is telling me to check it out. Just waiting to see what she says as far as any other testing she wants to do.

Love to you all and I hope everyone is doing well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->