ttc after a d&c

Hi Ladies! We made it to page 1000 of this thread! WOW hahah

Bethany, welcome back!!! Im so sorry tha tyou got sick and oberheated but so glad that you still had a good time and made it back safe :hugs: We missed you loads!

Angel, :rofl: love the flashing lol How are you doing hun?

Laura, Jess & Jen, How are you ladies feeling?

Im doing ok. The HSG yesterday was WAY more painful than the first in Dec. The dr thinks its because my right tube may have been blocked but now both tubes are clear and free flowing! :dance: Everything was great and well worth the pain! Now Im hoping that the combo of a HSG & IUI will = baby! I have my folliscan on Monday mornign and depending on what is seen then, the IUI will be shrotly after... maybe the next day or something. Im going to start OPK's tomorrow so they will just wait for a + before doing the IUI. She doesnt think I need a trigger since I ovulate on my own. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is doing well and sending love to you all and anyone Ive missed!
:hug:

Laura, let me know if sleeping helped! I slept the day away and then felt like a butt because my BFF called twice while I was asleep

Amy, sorry the HSG was painful but how awesome to think of nice and open tubes!

Amy so glad u had hsg repeated so sorry it was painful praying this month is it!

Laura so sorry ur in pain also. Darn doctors utis arent something to play around with esp when pregnant. I hope u get anwsers and are feeling better :hugs:

Bethany you sound like me during first trimester couldnt keep anything down not even water. I hope ur ms ease up. Thid lil one is worth it and ur a trooper for dealing with it and enjoying ur vaca. So sorry about the heat im so glad ur hubby took care of u gettin that cab. This lil one will be so loved. When is ur next appt? Hope ur feeling better bethany!!

Angel Jess how are you & ur los?

Jen, how are you? Gah can't believe how close you and Laura are :)
My next appointment is on Monday. Never got a call from OB to confirm but I didn't cancel so they better be expecting me lol. Right now I am drinking watered down juice and seem to be doing ok. DH rocks- he is at the store right now getting groceries. Our apartment is a sty but too sick to clean. Boo!

Oh bethany im sure its not dirty ur ur used to sparkling clean with everything in order :) take care of u and lo first! Thats most important. So glad hubby is helping and finding some things to keep down. Water drinks is so important for u to stay hydrated it will help u feel better and keep headaches away and ur body from feeling run down. Not sure if any of ur ms include that i hope.not thou. Yay doctors on monday!! :) i am anxious to hear about it!! So glad ur dh is grocery shopping for u both :) what a great man u have!

Im doing okay. Pretty much anxious to meet her but want her born at 40weeks so i know she is full term and ready. Dh is ready for.her now lol

He is just excited to finally "meet" her Jen :) it'll be 40 weeks before you know it!

So I went out for lemonade drink mix (forgot to ask DH to get it) and I am keeping down my first meal in days. Woohoo!

hi :)

bethany i feel a lot better today, ive slept most of last 2 days, i slept for 15 hrs last nt even though i had snoozed both yest and day before :) im still a bit off but much better thanks xxx im still gonna get um to check pee when i go to doc on monday though to make sure. there are loads of bugs going around here cos one day we have sun, next rain , next hail so everyone is sick.
some days i do no cleaning now bethany and ive quit feelin guilty :)
when im able i get struck in when im not i dont :)
Oh helps , a little unwillingly but he does help now lately ;)
im just too big and sore some days :)
we will be back to normal in a bit , its not ridiculous to need help, we r growing bubs :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hurray for keeping down food :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

amy hurray for clear tubes xxxxxx this wil totally do the trick for u now honey xxxxx

jen thanks xxx
how u doin hon?

jess how r u keeping sweetie? x

angel how u doin chick?xx
tash and horsey , u still readin ? hi babe xxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

i just had rasher adn sausage sadnwhich and i want more, i think if i let myself i would have the whole pack!!! :) ive been thinkin about um for a few days now and thought wasnt goin away so i had to have it ;)

ps jen , is ur DD gone head down? xxx
my bub feels like he is tryin to burrow his way out sometimes now :)
can stop me in my tracks walking sometimes, makes me a little self conscious in public ;)

angel happy choosing, dont get bogged down in it all :) im sure ur Lo will love whatever u pick :) :)
boo Dh is off again, but a mini trip is better than long. xx how long this time? xx

no news with me, im much better but still a bit off. but a million times better than i was so its all ok :)

Laura glad you are better!! :) I still hope you hear from doctors by tomorrow!!! This is nuts they would make you wait to know if you had uti pregnant! I know in us if you have uti or test positive for Strep B they give you antibiotics while you are in labor to prevent infection to baby. I hope they give this to you just incase since I believe you had one while pregnant already.<3

Angel aww so sorry DH is going away again. :( I hope not long this time As for highchair picking and all the baby stuff its so much fun and just get what you like :) I went with a 3 in 1 graco highchair and love it! The reviews are great its been out for a while and no recalls. Can use it as infant seat since it reclines back, booster seat and at the table! So she can use it as a toddler if we need to. Your babyshowers will be amazing im sure!! :) This little one is soooo blessed!

Jess how are you and bubs???

Amy how is your weekend? Lots of luck on monday and im so thrilled your tubes are all cleared!! Heres to lots of eggs ready to be released and ovulation happening on time!! :) This is it! I have so much faith!<3

Horsey and Tash how are you? How are the wedding plans coming along? Miss you both!!

As for me im okay! Want to say baby is head down now and its so hard to hold myself when I have to go and its all the time!!! I been taking walks and sitting up and such in hopes to help her engage if she is... Id really like to go naturally. I mean I know I have time still and by all means the longer she is in the best for her health :) So I want to make the 39-40 week mark for certain but dont want doctors telling me I have to be induced due to any events or for their convience... Anyways... Weekend was good I guess. My mil got us a take home baby outfit in newborns :) Its a pink and white striped dress with a little white button shirt to go over her arms. I dont have a hat though to match :( I packed her white socks and a white bow headband for her hair since no hat. I do feel a newborn should have a hat on their head leaving hospital. So feeling guilty for not having one in her hospital bag. What do you all think should I buy her one or do you think its unnecessary?

aw jen ur outfit sounds super cute ;) i would get a hat if u could, hospitals are hot and babies lose a lot of heat through top of head. could u pick u one up in a second hand shop or something? :) xx
now im feelin better i wanna go to 40 weeks again :) id be happy anytime after 38 really though :) make sure bub is all good first :)
im goin to doc today for certs so il get um to dip pee again today to check for infection and protein, they r pretty good in my own docs office and will listen to me.
hopsital are too busy and docs tend to dismiss u a little bit sometimes.

Morning Ladies! Hope all of you and your bumps are doing well!

Went in for my folli scan this morning. Nothing to great this month :( Lining measure at 8.5 but only on folli and it is at 13mm right now. Im on cd12 so I still have a few days before I O but was hoping for better news. Looks like Im going to ovulate from the right this month. I have o from the left the past three months so hoping that the right side is lucky.

Thanks Angel. I normally test at night but my dr told me the same thing. Said that she would like me to test sometime between 12noon-3pm. I have a feeling I will be ovulating late this month too. My temps so far this cycle have been all over the place. I still dont feel 100%. I read about it and FF says that it can be a sign of either no ovulation or late ovulation. Ive never not ovulated but I have ovulated late before. Given the folli size and history and that info about temps, I think Im just going to O late this month. Oh well. Thanks for continuing to stalk my chart! :)

Im not sure. I know that she will want to repeat my progesterone test since I have had issues with that in the past but other than that, Im not sure. She briefly went over what we need to do once we get our +opk but thats about it. Im sure we will get more instruction once we are there for the IUI. She did tell me that she will do a folliscan the the day of the IUI. She said something about if the folli didnt release despite a surge, then they may do more than one IUI this cycle.

Amy if u recall i got a positive opk very late in my cycle the month i got pregnant. Its why i really believe im due june 1 not may 17. Your foli size sounds good thou sorry its only one but its most important for swimmers to be present and egg to be good! Im praying this is ur month amy. Have some faith. I know its hard but if it drops ur tubes arr clear and think maybe this is the side u got pregnant from before!! :dust:

Angel so glad ur seen so often!! <3 eases the mind. This lo is gonna be amazing amd im glad ur getting ideas of what u like! As far as sleeping on back my ob tells me if u can breath properly and not passing out or fainting ur ok. Kep urself propped up. Only way its unsafe is if u 100% flat on back i already had it happen at an ultrasound and u have so many signs before any danger actually happens. Tingly limbs turn white loss of feeling in body limbs and then u pass out baby cant be affected til ur totally fainted. Sorry long story but keep pillows under head and maybe one under ur knees. Im still sleepin on my back that way and all is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->