ttc after a d&c

hahah Bethany that wouldve been a site to see! India is the same way or atleast it was the last time I was there. Im sure the people at the airports thought we were crazy because my parents would pack some TP back then! :haha:

Hehe Amy you had to pay for TP at public restrooms (they sold it in front of the bathrooms at the weekend market) but it would be available by street vendors as a napkin. Too funny. Tissue was also used as a napkin :)

I all of the sudden have a new found appreciation for TP. I think Ill take a moment to say thanks the next time I go to the restroom today lol

True, I am glad that it is always available and that I don't need to hit up a machine first :)

I thought the same thing. I unfortunatley went to Dr Google which is what made me start to think about checking my thyroid again and what not. DH said the same thing in that I need to trust my dr more! lol I told him I do but it still wont stop me from asking her questions.

Angel, yeah we put too much money in the vending machine so I was sporting TP all the time too :D
Eek I will have to discuss an early scan with DH again! I know that he is impatient. And so is his family lol.

Amy, nothing wrong with a little research. I'm still mad at your doc for wanting to up your clomid dosage that one time!

Exactly! See had I not questioned her, then I would be taking 150mg right now and god knows what would be goign on.

hi guys xx

amy qs for doc are good not bad, they r human and make human errors or forget important things,good on u for being proactive xx
i have low thyroid, i was tested repeatedly for 2 yrs tilll it eventuallt showed up xxx
it can kinda hide too xxx a repeat would do no harm xxxxxxxx

jen my bub has been quiet last few days but its due to tummy bug i think .
i ate today and moving a bit again . they also have way less room in there now so move much less xxxxxx

hi and hugs to all, im off to bed again, went to see my dad , then my mom, then my dad. im wrecked from it now :)
not eating didnt work, when i satrted eating , tummy bug came right back , doh

Awww laura sorry to hear tummy bug is back. Starving for one day for nothing... boo :( Hows your mom doing? Get some rest and hope you feel better soon!

Laura so sorry ur still not feeling well. I hope u are feeling better today. Wish they knew what was up. How is ur mom doing?

Angel love the name :) great idea on name sign also! Love ur train theme!

hi guys,

jen happy bday sweetie, it is today isnt it xxxxxxxxxxxx
hope u have alovely one xxxxxxxx
how is bub today? they do say they go quiet before labour ;)
could also be growing :) xxxxxxx

amy hi hon thanks, how u doin today? xxx

my mom is much better today, they have started her on warfarin and gave her tablets and injection to kick start effects, she is a normal colour and can eat again which is great ;) they r keepin her till at least the weekend again. but def better safe than sorry later :)
my dad is much better too, he got sleep last nt and his tablets r kickin in so he is startin to feel better. so all good :)
my tummy is ok today but i had nothing to eat till a little while ago, hoping i be ok, i had dry crackers earlier and just had some turkey and dry crackers now. so hoping it settles alright ;) i felt like i needed to have something for bub, i be worried about him if i dont have anything again. i had nothing tues, very little yest and today , i dont want to starve him !!!!! :)

hope alls well with ye xxxxx
hi and hugs to all, xxxxxxxxx

Thank God your mother is doing better Laura. That is great news. I hope she continues to recover and its good that the docs are taking all necessary precautions! I hope your tummy gets better soon. :hugs:

Happy Happy Birthday Jen!! Treat yourself to a nice dinner and some yummy cake!! :hugs:

Thank God your mother is doing better Laura. That is great news. I hope she continues to recover and its good that the docs are taking all necessary precautions! I hope your tummy gets better soon. :hugs:

thanks jess :) im very glad she is startin to feel better, the docs have a plan of action for her now too so its great :)
its yucky when u see her sick and arent sure exactly how bad the situation will be. she had her heart scan today but no results yet from it. but they didnt rush her anywhere after it so im assuming its not that bad ;)
im so tempted to have more food but prob safer to let it till tomoro now ;)
im down 6 pounds now, dont wanna lose too much at this stage, id prefer to do that once bub is out ;)
im afraid he will wanna come out early if i dont keep him cosy , ha ha ;)
how r u hon? xxxxxxx

Laura so glad ur moms okay! Thank goodness. Yes ur little man needs food but will take from u before he goes without. Its mother natures way. I hope your feeling 100% soon.<3

Thanks girls! I had a stressful but ended up ok birthday. My parents brought over aangel food cake with strawberries and whip cream. Hubby just tried to give me an ice cream cake yum too bad im overly full and made him feel bad bc he was excited and i said thank u but i ate too much already. So nice of him though.

How is everyone today? No one really said?

yummy to both ur cakes, i cant wait to feel better for cake ;) ha ha xxx
did u get checked out for DD xxx is it just normal quiet growing patch xxxx

i just saw on ur other thread she is good, just sleeping xxx glad they checked u, def better to get checked xxxxxxx

Yes i agree i wrote u back on fb also. She really had me worried and the doctors think just bc high risk doctor said all was good at 24wks im just a worried person and wanted scan no wasntt case and im glad after 45mins of hardly any movement they realized i wasn't just lookin for scan. I was worried about mbilical cord placenta heartbeat. But now i know she is just sleeping nd growing i guess. Still worries me in a way but not as much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->