ttc after a d&c

Weather in pa has been gorgeous kinda cool still but looks perfect outside. To be honest i done feel comfortable in shorts since in out of shape so important glad its not hot yet. I don't mind wearing pants but having beautiful sunny days! Had a nice weekend with my hubbys family and my pup. Dhaka is hoping for a mothers day baby but im hoping she holds out a little longer. June will work fine for me. But i am having pains in my back and arms shoulders from laying on my side to sleep. Assuming its all the extra weight. I gains alot but its fine just want her healthy and Nnatural. Laura thank u for tips. I got some movements over weekend. Guess she is super busy growing and too big but the little i felt was reassuring. Next appt is Tuesday.

hi guys xxx

jen i think my bub is def quieter too, i got a really movy patch last nt but i usually only get one good , possibly 2 if lucky of these a day now and usually at around 3 or 4 in morn so maybe u sleep through them, i just havent been sleeping properly, (which u prob havent either :) ) . rest of the time is sleep and the odd gentle nudge, if im moving i barely feel it, i dont think i feel it every time he moves at all , he has gotten gentle. :) whatever way he is lying i dont seem to get the whole foot in the ribs thing that loads of moms complain about ;)
hope alls well with u nad ur good weather continues for u xx
its a lovely day here, i think il go for a walk, ive done way too much sittin this weekeend and my back is groaning at me, i got 5 hrs beoken sleep cos of the silly back :)

hope alls well with everyone xxxxx

amy hope sperm and egg got on really well and decided to make u a bub :) xxxxxx

things r better for me again thank god.
mom came home yest :)
ive finally started to get some money coming in , not filthy rich but heaps better than it was ;) :) hee hee
i had a great time at my shower sat nt. :) my friends r so good.
my tummy bug is much better, still not right but heaps better :)
went to cinema yest and went to friends house with OH , who took a surprise day off work :)
so all in all much better than last week xxxxxxxx

Good morning girls! Sorry I haven't been on- DH was a stinker and disabled my wireless router while he was home this weekend so I wouldn't ignore him to surf the net :blush:
Hope you are all doing great!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/DA48915B-98B1-4BD4-B188-F623C23CD961-10152-00000DB7A90B890E_zpsc040634b.jpg

MEAT! :happydance:

Hi girls! :kiss:

Laura, so glad you and your mom and dad are all doing better :flower:. Yay for your mom coming home! Hope you all continue to get better.. just in time for bubs! :crib:

Jen, I too read your other forum and wowza :argh:! Some of those ladies need to chill :awww:! I hope they arent stressing you out! I too read that a decrease in movement at this stage is ok. Its good that you are checking in with your dr about it. :thumbup:

Angel, Bethany, Jess, & Rayray.. hope you ladies are doign well with bumps! :baby:

:wave: to anyone I have missed!

Im doing alright.. just wish there was a way to peak in there and see if :spermy: caught the egg. Have I mentioned I HATE the TWW? ](*,) Oh well.... continuing to wait :-= :coffee:

Love to all of you ladies! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

bethany, bold Dh xxx :)

amy best o luck hon xxxxxxx

im lulled by a chinese takeaway, i was craving curry, very unusual for me but not for Oh , def his boy in my tummy :) hee hee

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

Bethany, I am! Need this TWW to move just as quick as the beggining of the cycle! heheh

Laura, Mmmm curry.... Im Indian but like Thai curry more hahah! Hope your food was yummy! :)

Laura, you are going to need a nap after that curry :)

Amy, the anticipation of the TWW always has it dragging :) how soon will you test?

It certainly is :( Ill probably start testing 10dpo so maybe this coming Sunday? I have a fresh new batch of ic's so who knows if I can hold out that long! lol

Love IC's! I still have a ton. I think they are good into next year so I am kinda hoping to use them again then.
Sunday feels so far away Amy! Eek!

Keep frowning at my crockpot. Wish it was all cooked already lol

It DOES seems like an eternity away! :brat:

:rofl: come on crockpot... dont make the preggy upset... cook dangit... COOK! lol

My fault, I put it on low. I am just fainted by the scent as it cooks lol!
How will you pass the time Amy? Any plans for distraction? :)

Not really :oops: Just the normal routine. Im really not feeling it. I think that the timing was great but this was such an off cycle with what happened in the begining. I dont know why but I just dont think it will happen. With so many failed cycles under my belt, its hard to think it will, you know what I mean?

Amy darn Tww yay for ics though!! I am really am anxious for ur result as always. I can't wait for u to be pregnant but feel privaged to be part of ur journey getting there. If we lived closer id throw a small party in honor of ur positive hpt and healthy baby!!

Laura curry can't that help with labor? Or maybe is a roomer. Yay for shower and good friends! What did u get? So glad ur parents are ok and ur moms home! Also glad stomach bug is gone. Woo that is a good thing.

Bethany that looks like a delicious peice of meat! I hope it cooks fast for u!! Assuming ur feeling better? Are u still on heartburn med?

Jen, still taking the heartburn medicine. Afraid to stop since I still puke occasionally. It could be much worse :O
How are you feeling these days?

Amy, it doesn't always happen on our time. But rainbows will always be worth any wait. Though we would all rather not wait. I just hope you and Horsey both get your rainbows soon <3

Today is gorgeous!! I went for a walk also with kobe . He is now exhausted. Im having some.cramping but its only one sided so assuming its nothing. Baby is now waking up i feel her again. Makes me feel better. They are kinda like what u describe Laura. Light movements but so reassuring. My hubby is getting spegettiti w chicken for dinner. I forgot to take dinner out to.thaw out and refuse to thaw anything with microwave. So he will have to live with what i make! I refuse to put oregano and basil in sauce because of theory so ill.be using other spices to flavor it!

Dinner sounds tasty Jen! If DH doesn't like it then he can go hungry!
Aw sometimes I wish that I had a dog so that I could walk it <3

I second bethany comment to Amy and horsey! <3

So glad u have relief i.was same with the zofran in my first tri. So completely understand.

Amy :dust: for goodluck and a surprise positive hpt this cycle. I can completely understand ur feeling towards thinking it will happen. Its better to be surprised bc urn miracle will happen on its own term unfortunately. I just hope its this cycle for u like i do every cycle.<3 keep relaxed and busy Amy! So glad u have work and hubby with u on weekend !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->