ttc after a d&c

Www i wish u where all here go have some cake with me!

me too, id even risk it with dodgy tummy :) hee hee
happy bday xxxx

my bub def has huge patches of not moving now, id say they r saving their strength for growing and then labour, eeekkkk :)

Yes.yes they are getting ready for their arrival to keep us awake. So sleeping now :)

LLaura are you having any braxxton hicks contractions or cramping yet??

Angel oh no! Feel better :hugs:
Amy agree with Angel it just has to be! :dust:

How is everyone today?
Im going to get my haircut i think. Haven't cut it since October so Im way over due. Its gorgeous out today though so kinda Hard to want to be inside. I'll go have lunch and figure it out i guess!

Happy Birthday Jen!!!! Glad you got to have some cake and family time! Next bday will be celebrated with LO :)

Laura, hope you and your mom and dad are all doing well!

Hi to everyone!

Scan went well this morning and ended up ovulating on my own. Turns out that I started surging later in the day yesterday. That was confirmed this morning when my dr said that the egg was releasing. So went ahead with IUI. Keeping my figners crossed now!

Amy Im so excited for u this cycle. Im so glad you ovulated and egg released in time for iui :dust: this must work!<3

Thank u ladies for bday wishes<3 u ladies are amazing!
Haircut check got my emissions done on my car check took kobe for walk check ate lots of cake today already i need to find healthy food now! Asparagus sound yummy ill make them. I must say these cramps with no movement are still scary to me. I don't get why she doesn't even wiggle :/ i wanna feel her move again.

LLaura are you having any braxxton hicks contractions or cramping yet??

yeah i think so hon, think i have for a bit , if i am right in thinking what i feel is it :) i have some cramping in my lower back that kinda radiates around under front of bump. its not sore or pain at all, just tight and funny feeling, like really really mild af . but extremely mild.
also get a tight feeling in bottom of tummy , feels like my tummy flippin over is best way to describe it ;) which is a bad description but is best i have :)
how bout u?

:cake: Happy Belated Birthday Jen!!

I'll catch up properly when I get a moment...DH came home yesterday and I think I have a tummy bug...must have caught it from Laura :haha:

Hope you all are well.

Amy that +ve OPK has to be around the corner! :dust:

sorry angel :) i didnt just hand it over i still have mine, its sticky bugger :)
im much better today but still have it.
hoep u feel better soon sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Jen!!!! Glad you got to have some cake and family time! Next bday will be celebrated with LO :)

Laura, hope you and your mom and dad are all doing well!

Hi to everyone!

Scan went well this morning and ended up ovulating on my own. Turns out that I started surging later in the day yesterday. That was confirmed this morning when my dr said that the egg was releasing. So went ahead with IUI. Keeping my figners crossed now!

hurray amy, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) ;)
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:baby:
:flower:
:kiss:

Thank u ladies for bday wishes<3 u ladies are amazing!
Haircut check got my emissions done on my car check took kobe for walk check ate lots of cake today already i need to find healthy food now! Asparagus sound yummy ill make them. I must say these cramps with no movement are still scary to me. I don't get why she doesn't even wiggle :/ i wanna feel her move again.

weird suggestion but do u do kegels. i find if i do them bub will usually move after? also i use hot water bottle n my back and it always get s bub moving , my lower back, the temp change makes bub move.
warm bath work?
the weekend i went to hosp to get checked none of these worked for me so had to go to get checked, bub was totally fine after , just growing phase, it is worrying though xxxxxx

my mom is heaps better lookin today, doc says its lookin good for her to prob come home tomor , they r tryin to get her blood levels for warfarin where they want um and it looks good for tomoro. if not then the day after they said :) hurray
my dad is much better after few days of tablets and less worry about mom :)
and knowing she will be home, he cant sleep without her. :)
nice to know they love each other soo much still :)
ive eaten good few bits today, still have touch of bug but not a fraction of what it was, i feel a lot better ;)
my shower is tomor, cant wait to see all the girls :)
i won 340euro today too ;) i won my work draw thing again :)
so happy , it couldnt come at a better time, i had bills comin out of my ears and its enough to cover most of um. il still be lettin OH cover this month mortgage like he promised. but it will cover the other bills, i would have spent next 2 months payin off :)
its only one month, im now proud of myself i managed so long on so little money, it was a good lesson to me that money shouldnt matter as much and its not the end of the world if a bill is paid late. ( although i still prefer payin early :) )

jen, the girls on ur movement thread have gotten a bit carried away havent they :) xxx
some people r very sensitive :)

Laura so glad everyone is doing better! Your mom and your dad! You also!!<3 Im glad your bubs is okay! He will be hear soon!! Yay!!

Yes they have really sad

Laura definitely cramping and tightening I guess our body is practicing for labor!

I just looked at your movement thread Jen, things are getting a tad bit hostile on there. Sorry hon. How is baby doing today? I believe different than most of the ladies on your thread. I think all pregnancies are different and women shouldn't really compare experiences just to tell each other that they are wrong. Jen, I have had 4 pregnancies and all were so radically different. My daughter Natalie never moved a lot and her movements did decrease once I hit 32 weeks,and I had to go in and receive non stress tests 3 times a week and she never reacted how to doctors wanted, she never did move much. But guess what, she ended up with adhd, which I would say is the opposite of how she was in the womb. Its great that you are very proactive and keeping after these docs to take care of you and baby. Just know that I am thinking about you over here and I hope everything is getting better for you. :hugs:

Thank u jess!
Laura congrats on wins! And raffle!! Luck of Irish is with u!!
Huge headache my cell text predictor is annoying.
How are everyone? Enjoy weekend!!

Hey ladies! How was ur weekend? I hope everyone is doing well and feeling ok. Laura bethany Jessica Angel how are u all and bubs? Hope ur all feeling okay and doing well. Amy how are you? I been thinking about u hoping ur okay and enjoyed ur weekend. I been praying that this iui works for u since everything seemed planed so perfect. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->