ttc after a d&c

Bethany walk ur kitty!! I have a neighbor that walks their cat! Super cute!

I can't believe my sons birthdate when we lost him is coming up so quickly. I will have to do something special in honor of liam next Friday<3

Sending :dust: out too!

What do you think that you will do Jen? Make a cake maybe? I have a friend that does that for her angel's birthday :hugs:
I have a leash for my cat but he is terrified of being outside. He will stick his head out our patio door but that is the most that he is willing to do :)

Aww thanks Jen and Bethany. You girls are so sweet. I believe that to a certain extent but when my dr starts to scratch her head, I think that'll be a sign that I need to give up. Hopefully that isn't going to happen anytime soon though.

Hugs to you Jen and for Liam <3

Peach is def bigger then lemon and both are yummy esp in a cold glass water.

Amy all will be okay<3 i def have faith that you'll be an earth mommy.

Bethany aww kitty likes indoors :) pretty soon u will be walking with ur baby anyways<3

Angel hope u keep ur gummies down! Basil and oregano are known to cause contractions there are ppl that use it to have miscarriages around my area how sad :( ppl would love those babies. Anyways what a bathroom project ur having done! Im sure it'll be so lovely when complete. So sorry urn still unable to keep stuff down but so glad bubs is safe.<3

hi guys xxx

my comp keeps freezing so have to be brief cos its odin my head in :)
i always use basil and oregano too jen adn dont find anything in it.
think curry is a myth, but i only have very mild curry anyway :)
have a few sis who tried curry when overdue and nada ;)
i think most people try having hot baths and curries when overdue and bub was prob due to come anyway and htey figure it worked :)

we tried to walk our kitty before but we waited till he got too old to try first and he refused to move ;) then he climbed a tree witht he harness on and leash on him ;)

no news here, slept 15 hrs last nt and still tired, think prob just drained after having sick tummy for well over a week, its still not right. but i have doc tomor anyway for bub appointment so il say it to her then :)

hope ur food was yummy bethany :)

hurry up TWW for amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hurray for new bathroom for angel ;)

hey jess how u doin?

tash, rayray and horsey not sure if ur still readin but hey ;)

hi and hugs to all. sorry if i missed someone , xxxxxxx

headin to my sis now for IET :) bliss :)

Angel, so sorry youre still not feelign well. I too hope that the gummies do the trick!

Laura, lots of sleep you got... yay!! Keep resting up!

Thanks Jen & Bethany, I too really hope to be an earth mommy too.

Jess, hope you and your girls are doing well!

:wave: to anyone I missed!!!!

Jen, true on walking baby! Gosh I haven't even started to look at baby stuff either. I did that last pregnancy and now I think I am scared to jinx anything.

Angel, the meal was great thanks! Yeah that ticker doesn't always make sense. Another app I have says baby is more of a tangerine. Which is smaller than a lemon lol!
Hope the gummies help you! What kind did you order? I used to take the Target brand ones.
Yay for the end being in sight on the bathroom :D

Laura, hate it when computers are stinky. I never use mine because it freezes.
Glad you had a great time with your family and that your mum is on the mend :hugs:

Amy, you will be an Earth mommy. We all will. Multiple times I hope :hugs:

Speaking of getting labor started, I have friends who swear by lemon cupcakes! So if y'all go overdue, try lemon cupcakes :)
Watching The Pagemaster but about to stop it and climb back in bed. I have been getting terrible headaches the past few days.

hi guys xxx

bethany have u had ur iron levels checked? i was gettin headaches when mine went low before the supplements. xx hope u feel better. xx

jen i was only wondering yest what to do for liles anniversary. its on 24th.
i dont think il do much really , prob just a few prayers and stuff.
a cake is a good idea bethany xx

my bub is borrowing down big time :) also gettin Bh a good bit tonight i think ;)
hoping its a good sign, id love to go into labour around 38 weeks :)
xxx

hi and hugs to al x

Hi ladies, sorry I've been away for a while. Hope all of you are doing good.

Amy hows the tww going? I read you are going to start testing on Sunday, right? That's mothers day, perfect!!

Angel, sorry you are still feeling sick. Hopefully you start feeling better soon. Is dh home right now or on business?

Bethany, I think the same way on jinxing things. You aren't the only! I guess because of what we went through we are just being extra careful. I am almost 31 weeks and haven't bought a thing. :( I should have followed what Jen and Laura did and start getting things earlier though, because lately I feel like crap.

Jen and Laura, you both are considered full term by the end of the week. How exciting!! When I was almost 37 weeks I gave birth to my 7 year old, Natalie. Your babies are really getting ready to make their grand entrance into this world!!

AFM, the asthma came back and horrible. Last Saturday I was up all night with horrible horrible allergy attacks. Sneezing non-stop, sinus pain, it was horrible. Along with this severe wave of fatigue. The baby is way up there and my uterus is putting so much pressure on my diaphragm. So Sunday I woke up with horrible wheezing and asthma. It got so bad I started panicking. It was horrible. I was hoping it would go away by today and it didn't so I went to the doc and got a prescription for albuterol. Even though its not completely safe, the doc said that babies organs are all formed and it should be fine. Better to control my asthma and be able to breathe, than to deny baby oxygen. Asthma coupled with pregnancy is so so painful. :(

:hugs: to all of you!!

jess hugs xxxx
def better to be able to breathe xxxx
god u r 31 weeks already, that seemed to go sooo fast :)
its prob a bad patch hon, hope u be flying again soon xxxx

Jessica honey so glad that you have an inhaler! Not being able to breathe is terrible :hugs:
Have you tried the Zyrtec or Claritin?
So sorry you have been feeling too bad to shop for baby but don't beat yourself up for wanting to wait either :hugs:

Laura, I am not sure what they check for in my blood but my iron levels should be great from both prenatal and all the beef that I eat :)
Getting ready to meet baby? How exciting!

Jess so glad u have inhaler and breathin a lil better.<3 hopefully by 32wks ull be 100% and ready to shop. Its coming so quick! :)

Bethany amy angel hope u all had good day!! Love u ladies!

Laura agree prayers for liam also will be said and bethanys right cake sounds right. Hmm wonder if ur lil man will be born early burrowing like u said :)

police checked carseat today. It was in very loose. So thankful its in correctly now and learned how to use it properly. Saw doctor he got baby to move for me and tested for strep b. i walked for 45mins today felt good. I have interview tom for wheelchair man driver. No idea what it is but its an interview. Didnt say I was pregnant to her assuming I cant physically do,this job but then again dont think itll pay my bills either. I need hygiene job. Interview practice thou

Jen, hope your interview goes well! Are police supposed to check the cars eat for you?
You'd think with all of my nieces and nephews that I would know how to put one of those in but I only ever buckled them into a seat, not had to worry with installing a seat lol.

Jess, I hope you are doing better! That sounds like it was really scary :( Glad the dr gave you something for it and that he said that it wont do anything to your LO. Feel better soon! Oh and yes, going to start testing this weekend :)

Jen, good luck with the interview! Hope that it benefits you whether its just for interviewing xp or financially. I too never thought about having a cop check my carseat. If I ever get to that point, Ill def do the same and have it checked!

Laura, Angel, Bethany... and everyone.... :hugs:

What is going on today Amy? :)

Confession guys...I totally bought a bucket of sour punch straws :blush:
WHO CAN RESIST?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79