hi :)

bethany what r sour punch straws ?

amy hope ur holding up ok and wait goes fast xxx

jess hope ur new meds r helping u xxx

jen fx for job, im not sure what it is but hoping u get it ;) xxxxx

angel how u doin? u feelin any better hon? hope so xxx

tash hope ur on the mend too xxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

was at my doc today, just routine visit . bub is all good she said ;)
she told me to continue eating little and plain for another while to get rid of bug.
it will be 2 weeks tmor and i still dont feel right . im heaps better but not 100. doh!!
im hungry now a little but am afraid of food :) :)

Amy, if you were here I would share ;) and we could watch movies all day!

Laura, sour punch straws are amazing! A tasty candy. Now I am thinking about what candy you have in Ireland. And feel bad because I bet you don't have any Mexican candy. That is some good stuff!
Is the plain eating helping you to feel better? Stick with whatever works :hugs: it is stinky to be afraid of food lol

i doubt we have mexican candy :) i feel sad we r missing out , heehee :)
i do feel much better, but i cant get spag bol outta my head.
i have all the ingredients, i think im gonna cave and make it and have it.
im not too bad anymore anyway so should be ok i hope :)
think its red meat i want :) def the bub cos im not red meat fan normally :)

If you are willing to chance it Laura...eat it! :)

I had pickles and pizza earlier. Puked em up but they were still worth it. No regrets lol

ha ha ;) thats hard core :)
yeah i think i have to have it, ive been thinking about it for 3 days ish :)
its only now i seem to be gettin proper craving :)

It may well be worth it! I think it may be pretty mild too Laura. I always consider pasta to be plain food lol

yeah its kinda comfort food isnt it, i should be fine ;) xxxxx
i could do with a proper dinner, apart from my curry the other nt, its been all snacky stuff and im sick of it ;) im gonna go make it now ;) thanks xx

hahah Bethany... eating but puking an dit being worth. Sounds about right !hahah

Laura, sorry you arent 100% hun but so so so glad that bub is doign great! Cant believe how far along everyone is! You and Jen are going to be telling us birth stories before we know it!

I had a really strange day of frequent urinaion yesterday. Almost thought something was wrong. I litterally had to pee like every hour. Its too early for pregnany symptoms and it didnt hurt or anything (sorry TMI :oops: ) but I really didnt know what to make of it. I was drinking normally and when I had to go, I really went! Not a little... a good amount. Today Im back to normal so just chalking it up to being a fluke thing. This cycle has really thrown me for a loop. I have had so many strange things happening that I cant explain. A part of me want so to take it as a good thing but a big part of me fears that something is going south with my body. I hope its the first mentioned and we get pregnant with our miracle. Wheres the fastforward button!!!!

Amy, did you change up what you drank? Maybe that could have affected you. You still have about a week before testing?

Nope, just water so def confusing. I did nothing different this cycle so I have no idea what is causing the change. Yup, 5 more days until testing :brat:

Maybe just weird clomid symptoms this cycle honey?
5 more days feels so far. Sorry Amy!

hey :)

spag bol went down well :) think im on the mend :)

amy thats weird , hope its good sign xxxxxxxx

Laura, you are always having ticker trouble lol. I think your body knew what it wanted in regards to food! :)

Amy, distraction time!

Bethany yum sour punch straws id like some now. Laura glad u found something to agree with,u. Amy miracle this cycle is my dream for <3

Job was terrible it wasnt office job or hygiene related :( they had no benefits it was a temporary position low pay one day,week required lifting bending pushing im 36weeks prgnant and lady was dead set on me being able to do job??? I physcally,couldnt and no real hours to keep me financially stable. It wasnt a suitable match :( she,lied to me on phone to get me in for interview im really,depressed. As I accidently applied for job on site when appyin to jobs this week. I thought it was for office job with benefits and steady pay n hours. Id love hygiene but will settle for office too. So disappointed.

Laura... woohoo for being on the mend and the spaghetti staying down!!! :dance:

Bethany and Angel... yes FOUR more days!!!!! :test: lol Angel, big hugs. youre entitled to be emotional right now. Im sure your little puppy will understand <3 lol

Jen, so sorry to hear about the job. I was wondering the same thing as Angel. Is interviewing something you have to do with UE? Hope things get better for you and you are able to find something you love that is stable.

Jess, hope you are feeling better and that the meds are helping you.

Rayray, hows your bump??

:wave: to everyone always!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"