ttc after a d&c

Angel, DH isn't sure about the 3D ultrasound anymore. Gah annoying man.
Your pregnancy symptoms have me giggling even though I am sure you don't find them funny :hugs:

Jen, an office job would be great for you! I am so sorry that they were so misleading for that interview. Poo. :(

Amy, how are you today? :)

Doing ok.. hanging in there! Had ANOTHER FB pregnancy announcment last night :sadangel: SO happy for her and her hubby though but still made me want to say "sigh". Its times like this where I wish I can drink 2 bottles of wine and forget about everything and crawl into a hole! :wine: :dohh:

How are you doing? Hows the candy? Did you finish the bag yet? heheh :haha:

It was a bucket :blush:
I'd hide that friend's posts. Just for sanity. I had to do that to a few people!

Ya I might.. I just know SO many people that post pregnancy pics and stuff online that I feel like if I hide thier posts, Ill be left with nothing lol. Kidding but ya that might be something I might do. I just know that my heart cant handle it right now :(

A bucket?!?! lol

I bought a whole bucket of those sour straws! And honestly, when DH comes back home I may need to buy another. He is a candy fiend lol.
Nah people should have other stuff going on in their life and if they don't you can do what I do and like a ton of pages! I think more pages show up in my feed than people. Which I like because a lot of my friends post really stupid things :hugs:
Travel pages are always fun <3

I do love that a lot of my feed is your travel stuff! I have anothe friend that does the same thing! :) I swear sometimes that god is testing me or something though. I keep telling myself "I WILL PASS!!!" :)

Don't put yourself through unnecessary heartache though! Nothing wrong with hiding posts until it isn't so hard any more :)

Hi ladies!!

Amy, only 4 days to go till you start testing. They will go by fast!! Will that be Sunday or Monday?? (By the way I don't know if you are still following the Jodi Arias case. You know the one who stabbed her boyfriend 29 times, shot him in the face and slit his throat almost decapitating his head and claimed it to be self defense?? She got convicted of 1st degree murder! Justice has been served for Travis Alexander and his family!!)

Bethany, the candy sounds so yummy!! I seem to crave Mexican food at times. Like chile rellenos, and things like that. And of course I crave Salvadorean Tamales.. much better than the Mexican ones. lol. But they need to be the homemade ones, they are always much better. Oh, but the Mexican Tamales that have the peppers and cheese are so good too. I forgot about those!!

Angel, so the mood swings have kicked in. It can be scary at times to become so sensitive when pregnant. The other day I had a mental breakdown over a double chocolate cupcake that my husband wanted to eat. I felt like he wanted to eat it because it was mine and he was trying to hurt me by taking it away. I totally lost it. lol. The littlest things can set me off sometimes.

Jen, so sorry about the job. I hope something comes up for you soon enough. A nice laid back office job maybe. Something where you don't have to exert yourself and can relax? Hope you and baby are doing good and getting ready to meet each other. :)

Hi laura, I assume you are anticipating meeting your lovely little boy. How exciting it must be!! Hope you are baby are doing great today!!

:hugs: to all of you!!

OMG really?!?!? I ahvent seen the latest on her case but Im so glad!! She was one messed up women! I still can she her face during those interviews and trials and she just gives me the chills! So glad that justice has been served! I know there was talk of possibly giving her the death penalty.. is that still on the table?

Jessica, how is the breathing going? Do you make tamales? They are a lot of work but if you want em bad enough...go for it! I think my favorite ones were some shredded chicken ones. SO HOT. I loved them. That was back in high school. This one kids mom sold them to the teachers and there was extra for me to buy :)

Amy, the death penalty is still a possibility. They have to prove that she made Travis Alexander suffer. Not very hard to do. I have no idea what her sentencing will be, but she is already on suicide watch. Saying she rather die than stay in jail for life. I didn't think she was going to get 1st degree because I was scared the jury would believe her tears and lies, but justice was served!!

Bethany, I have no idea how to make tamales. lol. I do make a salvadorean cheesecake called quesadilla, not at all like the Mexican one, but it is delicious! I am sure its not hard to find good Mexican food in Texas. My husband use to live in LA and he swears by some of those taco trucks, I am scared to try them because I fear I might get sick or food poisoned or something. When my dh lived in Texas for 2 years he lived in Pharr Tx for a while and it was right next to the border, I have pictures of him making Tamales with some of his companions, he said it was a lot of fun. He was telling me about how good the food is in Texas.

Hi Ladies, I'm unsubscribing to this thread. Some of you are already at my journal and I can be found there. much love.

That is right horsey, no escaping me <3 I love you too much!

Jessica, the good Mexican food I think depends on where you live. The Mexican food I have had where we live now fails to impress. However, if I was willing to drive 40 miles to the international part of Houston I bet I could find good stuff. Just not willing to drive that far for it :)
There was a great Mexican place in Fort Worth that DH and I went to on Saturdays because they had stuff on the menu that wasn't there during the week. Barbacoa... :drool::drool:

Hi ladies how are you doin?
Nice to see so many of u are pg now with ur rainbows.x
Well I was the 1st BFP of the thread and my rainbow Leo was born April 16th on his due date...xx

Hoping u ladies who are waiting on ur BFPs get it very soon :dust:

Yay Cheryl, you came back to visit!! Heheh Congrats again on having Leo... he is just a doll!

Thanks Hun I had lost my supscription to this thread, totally forgot about it until u mentioned on the other thread.x

I think all the people that were here when you were are all pregnant now which is wonderful :happydance:! Im hoping to be last but not least heheh! :D

Jen and Laura are due around the same time so they are the next ones to pop! :pop::crib:

hi guys xxx

cheryl congrats xxxxxxxx leo looks adorable :)
hope ye r both well xx

amy only a few days now xxxxx

bethany enjoy ur bucket of candy, u have perfect excuse at d mo to do what u like :)

angel hope u feel better soon, could be just a phase, i only get small patches of the weepies :) xxxxx

jen sorry bout ur interview being crap xxxxxx fx for good one soon xxxxxx

jess how r new meds, hope u feel better xxxx

bye horsey, hope ur ok xx

tash and rayray if ur still readin hey :)

im much better today, i went for my swim and then went for dinner with my friend, was lovely, im home now and wrecked :) i tire so easily these days :)
jen if ur anything like me then lifty pully job is a definite no at d mo.
my hips r goin fall off some day i think :)
they r gettin super sore.
but my tummy is pretty much mine again so im happier ;)
bye bye tummy bug :) (i hope )
my work has announced a career break that gives u a third of ur wages for 3 yrs .
i dont know if il be allowed take it, i have to ring tomor and ask some qs about it before i apply . but i think il apply anyway, it would save me goin back to a place where im sick all the time. our boss said she doesnt think it will be for our department but they have lied or been wrong before about stuff like this, so il prob apply and see how i go ;)
they will let us know by mid june who gets it. so fx it works out the way it should for me :)

yay for bug going away! That would be really nice if you got that pay for 3 years! Would you then just stay home with bubs and work on bub#2? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->