ttc after a d&c

im not sure bout bub 2 , but prob woudl stay home with bub, possibly do a course too part time ;)
if i factor in petrol and child care and tax then i prob be more or less same financially as i would working ;)

Cheryl, I'm sorry I don't remember you :blush: I just remember ThinkPositiv. I thought that she was the first. Maybe I confused you guys :)

Amy, hi :)

Laura, glad you are over the bug! So you are planning to be a SAHM? :)

hopefully if it works out ;) il ring up tomor and ask um few things . depending on answers il apply and hope i get it ;) my owrk makes me sick all the time, so it makes sense to get paid to stay away :) hee hee
plus i get to stay with munchkin :) all good :)

sorry was on my tmil :)
il have to ring tomor and see a third of what number they calculate it from and if it works out ok for me , im gonna apply. but i may not get it even then. but will keep fingers crossed :) xxx

ive applied for career break, il know in 4-6 weeks if i get it or not :)
worth applying anyway, if i dont get it, im no worse off, if i do then great :)

hope alls well with ye xxxxxxxx

Laura goodluck! You deserve it!!

Amy almost test day eekk!! Im so anxious for u.

Jess hi! Your almost 32 weeks!! Time to shop til ur hearts content :) I hope ur breathing easy.

Bethany a full tub yum! how is ur heartburn been meds stil working?

Angel is ur bathtoom project complete yet? Im sure its lookin great! How are u feeling? Is hubby home now?

Cheryl congrats!!

Horsey bye<3 I hope ur okay and im glad u have ur journal for following. Wish u nothing but the best for a future miracle :hugs:

My family is stress.... Im expecting any day how I guess u can say. My bro N sis take the stage yet again. Storyof my life :( bro broke face bones so badly he needed metal plate surgery yesterday. Also told he had black eye that is incredibly bloodshot he had to see eye doctor. Thats all I know "i was told this happened by him fallin down flight of stairs and my sis fou nd him unconcious. Well common sense says no way how can only urface get messed up??? No bbody injurys at all??? No btuisimg anywhere else on body?? My sis called weds am left no msg. Then thurs called twice left msg calls where hr apart. I saw she called 30 mins after I missed last call tried to call back she ignored my call. Tried 40mins later same thing. Then she posts on fb on her page "we dont talk much, but Im sorry im a bother to you, we are thru" something along those lines cant,recall exact words. Then mom is upset bro denoed her tights to see him at hosp after surgery. And bro n sis are blaming my parents for this happening bc they cant move back home and there living situation is supposively bad. They both work I dont,get why they dont have appt together withput bad situation?? Then to spice up mix my mom is pullin the I cant see u card bc I gotta babysit my house and granddaughter. She thinks my sis is messing aroumd taking pivs of her dd legs to try get my parents introuble. I guess t hey arr bruised from playimg? Drama I tell u and im only ever involved right before a big event in my life :( im not happy at all

Sorry I alwYs share such crazy drama but I only share it half the time when it ws rrally bad like now. My body is so tense and stressed not good whem I, tryin to natural labor. Thamks for listening!

Jen Im so sorry that all this is happening right now for you. Sounds like quite the sticky situation. I hope that you are able to put tha tpast you for now so that you can enjoy the last bit of your pregnancy and prepare for your dd. I know thats easier said than done but stress is the last thing you need right now and it seems like its never ending with them (No offense :oops: ). This is a time for you and your husband to be excited about your child and be in a happy place. This is the time that is the "calm before the storm". Hope you are able to relax and rest and that they are able to sort out thier issues. Also hope that your brother is ok. :(

Laura, hopefully you find out sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed!

Jen, I think you need to back away from your family. You don't need all that stress in your life right now you poor thing! I wish I could smack some sense into them for you. How crazy. Just try to stay neutral and breathe easy. :flower:

Dont be sorry hun. Just sorry tha tyou have to go through it :( :hugs:

No sour straws yet. I went a little nuts on em last night!
How about you? :)

heheh... at work. Obv totally dont feel like working! lol Going to go do my progesterone test tonight so hopefully will have results tomorrow :) Any plans for the weekend?

You know what I love? Is sour belts. Same as strings but something about the belts just makes my mouth water **said in an english accent**

Are the sour belts like those airhead sour strips? Love em!
Don't work- play on the co outer instead ;)

No weekend plans. We will probably see my MIL and FIL since they haven't been in the best health but aside from that we are homebodies. How about you? :)

I think they are. The pack Im talkign about have greens ones and red ones and they are like an inch long... sooooooo yummy! Now I have to get some! ahahah

We are too for the most part. Well, more so lately. Plus there is always stuff to do with a house. heheh

Oh I do know what you are talking about! I got some at the store in a package a few months back. Mmmm. The green are my favorite :)
Oh are you guys planning to be weekend warriors? :)

Mmmm... I want some so bad now lol

We do have plans to go to dinner or something with a couple that lives 4 houses down from us. DH has a softball game sat afternoon and I have laundry to do. Other than that, no! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->