ttc after a d&c

hi guys thanks for well wishes, il be keeping my fx for next 4-6 weeks :)

jen hugs honey, hope ur ok, the girls r right , u dont need stress now, do ur best to ignore um, easier said than done i know. but focus on u and bub and let them be annoying back ground noise u tune out :)
my tummy is tightening a lot now. no pain and not anyway sore or annoying really but doin it way more often :) hope its gettin ready :)
i went swimming again today, went swimming and walking yest, im back to normal and feel soo much better , hurray :)

amy fx for u this weekend honey xxxxxxxxxxxx chanting bfp bfp bfp in my head for u xxxxxxxxxxx

bethany how u doin? sickness let up?

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy fxd for progesterone results :) those strips are sooo yummy! I love fruity sour candies also! Its friday amy so glad u can enjoy two days off!

Bethany hope mil and fil visit is lovely! Also homebodies is relaxing :) least ull be with hubby! Stock up on lots of straws yum!!!

Laura im getting tightening also. :) our bodies are preparing! I really hope u get,ur paid time off with bubs!

Well dh just made me feel worse . I guess last sunday at his moms I offended his sil by asking her if her husband had off and how he liked his new job. Some where in convo I guess I,said somethings never chan ge??? I dont remember saying it but she took if personal and cried to her mom about,it over t he week. So now my,husband and his family,are all angry with me and im like idk what,i even said???? Ugh they always twist things I say and make them out to be different tgen I gotta beat arou nd to find out what on earth happened. I feel so embarrassed arou nd them and like they just dont get me. :( our personalities always clashed from day one im ju st so tired of this coming from all ends now

hugs jen xxxx
im a fairly relaxed happy person most of the time but i too feel like my inlaws dont really get me, i think they do like me but i think they find me lacking in drive :)
which i am, but id prefer hapiness to drive any day
whereas they r kind of go getty and hobby orientated. im just happy if my family, friends and me r happy and healthy :)
let it wash over u honey, u will have ur own family soon, u, DD and Dh :) :)

ps on a weird aside, my boobs look enormous tonight :) :)
i really do not want um any bigger, i wont be able to find nursing bra to house um if they grow more !!!

Hi Jen!! I can't believe your husband is pulling this at this time. You need to have a serious talk with him and tell him the only things you need from him right now is his support and the most important thing to worry about is his little daughter that you are carrying. As for your family and his family, I think you should avoid them at all costs. If my husbands family were in the picture it would be the same kind of drama. Believe me, you are better off avoiding all of them. The only family member I really have contact with besides my husband and daughters is my mother. I don't have any relationship with my brothers because problems always arise. One has a crazy wife, and the other is just plain volatile and talks out of his ass half the time. My cousin and wife are total jerks always picking on me and my husband every time there was a family get together, so we stopped seeing them about 4 years ago.The rest of my family I am not even close with because they live in another country. Life is way better with out all of this drama. You really don't need it. I know its hard to avoid the people you love, but look at what they are doing to you hon. Believe me, I have first hand experience and it sucks when your own family is like this. I just want you to be stress free and not let any of these people bring you down. Your little sweet miracle is about to enter this world hon, its so exciting!! And we are all here for you!! :hugs:

i really do not want um any bigger, i wont be able to find nursing bra to house um if they grow more !!!

Your milk is probably about to come in Laura!! Wow, your body is getting ready quickly for your little man!!

Your milk is probably about to come in Laura!! Wow, your body is getting ready quickly for your little man!!

:)
the prep could go on for weeks, he may be tricking me :)
he had been really low but not today, he popped back up again :)

Hi ladies how are you doin?
Nice to see so many of u are pg now with ur rainbows.x
Well I was the 1st BFP of the thread and my rainbow Leo was born April 16th on his due date...xx

Hoping u ladies who are waiting on ur BFPs get it very soon :dust:

Cheryl, I wasn't on this thread until much much later, but I wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful little boy!! He is so adorable! :hugs:

:)
the prep could go on for weeks, he may be tricking me :)
he had been really low but not today, he popped back up again :)

Aww how cute. he's playing hide and seek!!

not long to go now no matter what anyway :) max just over 4 and half weeks :)
it wont be long flying in for u too jess xx

im actually not really nervous just excited, i hope the nerves dont hit all at once on the day :)

Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Once you hit 3rd tri every day goes by so quickly.

I'm not doing too good. The albuterol the doc gave me doesn't really help with the wheezing, my sinuses and asthma is really flaring right now. Now I am starting on pulmicort its a preventive medicine, hopefully in time this will start helping me. I was sure the albuterol would help but I guess everybody is different. :(

oh no jess, maybe it just takes some time to kick in xxxxx hope ur better soon xxxxx

Jess I really hope u feel better soon and it works fast for u<3 thanks I remember u sayin about dh fam u are vrry fortunate he sticks by u. My husband believes blood comes first but he cares for me. Its just he harps on me.

Luara I know about vump miving up n down mine does same. Wow for milk coming in :) I cant wait for ur lo to arive!!

Oh no jess! Im sorry to hear the meds didnt work. I hope you are able to find some relief and feel better soon hun :(

jen u too , wont be long now till DD arives :)
im not leakng or anything but they just look bigger again :) didnt think they could get much bigger :)
im off to bed. nt nt all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy, hope that you enjoy dinner!

Laura, is that tightening Braxton Hicks?

Jen, what the hell? She doesn't have the nerve to tell you why hurt her feelings and makes your DH do it? I would be done with those people until they grow the eff up. Seriously.
I am big on blood first too but if my family acted like asshats I would definitely not put up with it. I don't tolerate idiots, family or no.

Jessica, I take pulmicort. I do find it super useful- hope that you do too! It takes a bit to help but I refer it to albuterol which can make you jittery.

I only puked a little bit in my mouth today. Yay lol

Bethany that def sounds like acid reflex. Very glad you didnt vomit thou.

Angel how are u & bubs?

Laura completely agree feeling huge here too. So worth it glad no leaking yet!

bethany i think it might be mild BH alright, ive had it for a good while but its gettin tighter and more frequent, nothing approaching anywhere near labour yet though :)
im startin to get all excited again now im feelin better :) had a crappy 2 weeks there but thats over now ;)
so glad u only got sick a little :) hee hee . the things we r gratefull for ;) ha ha
soon u wont be sick at all some day, a bit into second tri rocks ;)
u will even get some energy back ;)

jen im kinda ready for a little leaking now to prove they work :) ha ha
how u doin today? hope ur ok after ur family annoying u , hugs xxxxxx
hows DD, is she back to moving now again?
munchkin has slowed down a lot. stil move and rolls but very gentle and little now.
i think he is squished :)

angel how u doin hon?
hows the queasy? gone i hope xxxx
hope ur bathroom looks fab, some serious nesting going on :)

jess how u feeling today hon xxxx
hope u get some relief from ur preventy inhaler xxxxxx

amy one more day , eekkk :) wil that be day10?
dont panic if bfn , very few people get bfp that early.
fx for u sweetie. u will hear me screaming all the way over here with joy for u when u tell us ur good news. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx
its this month or next month for u, it has to be , i can feel it xxxxxxxxxx
im gettin excited for u testing xxxxxxxx
pma being sent to u by d bucketload from ireland xxxxxxxxxx

i keep thinkin docs will have got it wrong and il have a girl . :) (then i get to name bub :) )
i know it doesnt matter either way, il just be happy for bub, but would have so much stuff to take back now at this point ;)
we got the cutest clothes and stuff from baby shower, so spoiled :)
OH's parents got us the moses basket (from family :) ) and got us the cot. i havent seen um yet, i cant wait to see um. they r so good to get them for munchkin :)
when they arrive im gonna nest my ass off and with help from OH set up bubs room properly :) well more or less, not buying wardrobe yet cos im still unsure about being definite on blue ;)
im feelin very lucky today ;)
my arms r gettin muscly from swimming and ive still only put on 19 pound , hurray.
im gonna be skinny after in no time ;) hee hee.
ive decided bub is best reason to be healthy ever ;)
my doc said at last visit she reckons my liver is perfect now. thanks god :)
sunny here for now, but lots of rain forecast (for a change :) ).
bethany i know u like our crappy weather :)
it is nice that ts cooler though, i swell less ;)
no more news :)

hi and hugs to all xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"