ttc after a d&c

Jen, yeah after discussing my puking with my OB last time we decided reflux was the culprit. I took my Zantac today though. It wasn't worth skipping because I do feel worse without it.

Laura, your post just made me grin :D so glad that things are going so well! You sound ready to meet your baby! I do hope it'll be easy to lose all that baby weight for you. I hope that for us all lol.

I'm calling tomorrow to finally sign up for prenatal yoga classes. I was waiting for 14 weeks :)
Very excited!

Classes started in February so hopefully I can dive right in :) they will be on Sundays in the evening. Eek so excited!

Yoga sounds lovely youll do great!
amy have u tested? I know its early yet

Happy Mothers Day Ladies! We are all mommys to angels and fur babies <3 I love you ladies and hope ur all having a good weekend and are feeling better. Jess I hope u can breath and meds are helping. Laura no more tummy bug! :) Angel I hope ur quesiness went away. Bethany ur acid reflex is undercontrol and ur both holdin ur foods down ok. And amy I hope ur having a nice weekend also and I keep praying that u get ur sweet miracle soon<3 there is nothing more I ask but for that and healthy pregnancies all around.

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/2D46954E-D7E9-4DD4-8FF0-4A0186A3CE25-14939-00001485D1E25442_zpsff619c90.jpg
Happy Mother's Day to each and every one of you ladies <3

Jen, have a blast today! Tell DH to treat you like a queen :)

happy mothers day ladies, even though its not my moms day here :)
il congratulate myself anyway , heehee
i like ur post bethany :) so true :)

jen our bubs are now term babies today :) on moms day, exciting :)
hurray for ur DD and my munchkin :)

amy fx fx fx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/th_7effb61387977ab5bbe1eef8b87111f9_zpsffa82b85.jpg

I told DH that for lunch he could either have spaghetti or tortellini and he just about threw a fit because he hates both. But I told him that we were damn well going to eat what I wanted today and he chose spaghetti. And even complimented it lol. Win!

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mommies on here. We are all mommies of angel babies and our future rainbow babies. Try to relax and have a splendid day ladies.

Amy fx for you hon. I can't wait for you to have your precious lo!!

bethany ur spegetti looks delicious! I went for lunch w my mom N now grilling at mils house. So days ok. I wanna cuddle my fur baby I miss him.

Laura yay we are officially full term. She dropped too :)

Jen, I hope that you had a great (not stressful) time with the family! You can snuggle your sweet fur baby tonight :)

Jessica, hi! How is the asthma?

Pregnancy question: are crotch cramps normal? Did you guys have them?

Hi angel! How are u?

Bethany I have them though my pregnancy but is it like a liagment stretch type pain? I know that is common. Call ob tom to confirm but I think if its like that ur fine ur lo is growing!

Well, I have had round ligament pain but this is a cramping in a more intimate area lol :blush:

Hmm id def ask your ob tom just call to confirm. No bd to be safe. We want ur lil one ok. take it easy!

Bethany, I have had the cramping sensation right in my private area, feels almost like menstrual cramps but milder, but you should always call and make sure like Jen says. I have had so many different aches and pains this pregnancy. All throughout the pregnancy my uterus has cramped very easily. Every time the baby has had a growth spurt my uterus has gotten achy. With my first 2 pregnancies I never experienced this, although I did have an ovarian cyst with my 2nd pregnancy that did cause some cramping and right in my private area also. I also had a lot of acid reflux during my pregnancy, mostly 1st trimester, a little in the 2nd trimester and it has been horrible for me during the 3rd trimester, the reflux along with the asthma and my uterus pushing up... very painful. lol. But of course its all worth it!!

Well, I have had round ligament pain but this is a cramping in a more intimate area lol :blush:

oh, and maybe you want to get checked out for an ovarian cyst, just in case. I had an ovarian cyst with my 2nd pregnancy and I had this cramping sensation very low in my pelvic region. Not to worry if you did have one, remember the ovary forms a cyst and sometimes the cyst takes longer to break. It shouldn't interfere with anything. I don't want you to get worried now. Oh, by the way, the wheezing has calmed down a lot. Do you notice when you get asthma does is get much worse when you are sleeping. My asthma was so bad it sounded like a bunch of evil cats mewing in my Bronchioles (that's the only thing I could compare the sound too) lol.

Anybody get that painful pelvic pain in your lower pelvic/ thighs. Now that pain hurts a lot. I have gotten use to the pain, but it can be quite uncomfortable at times. It feels like my pelvic region has separated a bit. Interesting all the changes that goes on during pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->