ttc after a d&c

Jessica, I hope you had a great Mother's Day! And yes, my asthma was always worse at night for some reason. I swear I could never figure out why. It is cooler at night and cold air is easier for me to breathe. I couldn't figure it out! But glad the pulmicort is helping you out. That stuff is a saver!

Angel, I expect pictures when you are done!
Can I ask what that stuff tastes like? :O

hey guys xxx

bethany i didnt get crotch cramps but def crotch pain and lots of it :)
id ring doc and ask but most likely they will say, 'it happens in pregnancy' :)
apparently everything and anything is normal in preg :)
ur spag looks yummy :)

angel hurray for bathroom.
hope ur glucose is purfect :)

jess i too have pelvic pain, part of the reason i have been having physio the whole time im preg :) it hiurts like hell at times, ive had to hop to my couch with it cos i cant walk properly. i call myself a turtle in bed, i get stuck sometimes and cant turn over ;)
was afraid i would have to use crutches but avoided it thank god.
swimming is the best thing ever for it, if i hadnt gone back swimmin i would have been soo much worse, if i miss a swim i really feel it .

jen hurray for dropping, my bub is being funny, goes up and down, i didnt think ur first bub was meant to do that :) but he does :)
i had breast feeding class today, it sucked, she was useless, she couldnt answer any of our qs or anything, she kept answering off the point, like we were asking one thing and she heard another qs. was very weird. :)
i have a bf book and its way better than the class :)

amy how u today hon, il check out ur journal in a bit xxxx

hope i havent missed anyone, xxx

hi and hugs to all xxx

yeah im not worried angel, i have my sis and niece who recently bf for help :)
i just went more outta curiousity than anything, but she was amazingly bad, i could have taught it better ;) and that isnt boasting, she just sucked :)
we will see how well LO and me take to it :)
if it works great , if not im gonna go to formula, did me no harm ( i think :) )

Hi ladies!

Angel, I hope your appointment goes well. Good luck with the nursery! It must be exciting getting prepared for your little man.

Laura, that pelvic pain can be so uncomfortable at times, especially when I have to get up to pee in the middle of the night. Thanks for the advice on the swimming.

Bethany, how are your crotch pains doing to day. Easing up at all? Try to take it easy and rest hon. Your body is going through so many changes right now.

Jen, I hope you are doing good hon. Wow, can't believe you and Laura are both full term now.. amazing!!!

Amy, thinking about you hon. :hugs:

how r ye today jess and angel ? xxxx
good i hope ;) xxx

yeah im saying i can do formula if i like cos i dont want pressure , but i do wanna bf if i can :) just wanna be able to switch without feeling bad if i have to ;)

im gonna go to bed i think, i only slept 3.5 hrs broken sleep cos my silly hips were too sore. went for my swim too today so im nice and sleepy and looser now ;)
i was tryin to stay up till a normal time for bed but im wrecked ;)
is 6.30 ridiculously early to go to bed , ha ha

Angel, buy any maternity swimwear yet? :)
That fruit punch stuff sounds terrible :-/

Laura, I swear it wasn't until I read pregnancy books that I even became aware that so many people have difficulty with breast feeding! All of my sisters have done it and for them they said it was easy. Hopefully it will be a breeze for you but if not, formula is fine :)

Jessica, no crotch cramps today. :) how are you feeling? Started buying baby stuff yet honey?

thanks bethany, i stayed awake , got a second wind :)
yeah my sis and sil had no real bothers with it either, my niece had one inverted nipple and had good bit o trouble. that was recent, which is why i keep in mind it may not work :)
but she kept at it nad is still feeding him now at nearly 9 months ;)
so even if hassle can be done ;)
what u gonna do bethany u think?

Oh I'll breast feed. It is cheap ;) I get all excited thinking about it actually :)

i was too till today, got an attack of the nerves about it for some strange reason :)
i think cos it seems real to me now, it seemed more abstract before ;)
but im def gonna try anyway and see how we go, sure we might fly it from day 1, does happen too :)

thanks hon xxxxx
im gonna got to bed chicks, im wrecked , nt nt xxxx

thanks guys, xxx

had a terrible nt sleep for first half the nt. my own fault , i was craving a burger, havent had one in months, so i had one, not proper butcher burger, a shop bought ready made thing, then had some maltesers choc.
i had the worst heartburn for hours, was sittin on side of bed fighting not to throw up.
doh lesson learned for another while about plain simple foods ;)
second half sleep was good though :)
my tummy is still abit dodgy with me though :)

how ye all today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"