ttc after a d&c

Oh no Angel!!! I hope they can cement it back on like you said!

Laura, burger does sound yummy!

Hi to everyone! Hope you all are doing ok! :hugs:

Laura, hate when you give in to a craving and then regret it :hugs: was it at least good until you were finished with it? :flower:

Angel, I bought some baby sunscreen yesterday too! Tankinis for me though- my tummy gets bruised from my injections. Boo. Bet you will look awesome in your bikinis :)
Good luck at the dentist- hope you guys work something out :flower:

Hi Amy! Have a great day!

hey all ;)

bethany it wasnt even a good burger , if it was i wouldnt have minded as much :)
it was a crappy package one, never again , well not for a long time anyway :)

angel im sure u will look lovely hon :) xxxxxxx

amy how u doin chick?

i feel really weird today all day, i had 2 hr sleep and felt a little better but i feel all weird again now .

hope ye r all good girlies xxxxxxxx

Ouch Laura, sorry about the horrible heartburn. Pregnancy heartburn is like no other heartburn, it can get so bad. I am glad you are feeling a bit better now. No more of those store bought burgers for you! :hugs:

Angel, ouch about the tooth. I hope they can find a solution without medicines. I am still a teeth grinder unfortunately. Its a hard habit to quit. When are you planning on having your baby shower?

Hi Amy hon. I hope you are doing good today. I'm still here rooting you on for this cycle. Still a bit early though, correct?

Bethany, how are you? How is the acid reflux doing? Are the symptoms easing at all? Right now I am eating a spicy chile relleno ( you know, pasilla/ poblano pepper stuffed with mexican cheese and deep fried in the egg batter). I am not being very smart because even though this thing is very delicious, I know its going to give me horrible reflux but I just couldn't resist the urge. Not very smart of me, but I had to have one. :(

Jen, how are you hon. You said baby has dropped, correct. I am thinking she could come any day now!! You will be 38 weeks on Saturday right?? Wow, how exciting!!

Laura, aw hate getting sick and terrible feeling over mediocre food :hugs:

Jessica, this morning I took my Zantac and drank a whole glass of water and then puked it all up. But I have been fine since then :)
Hey, sometimes certain things are totally worth the side effects! I don't have a gallbladder but sometimes I still want fast food even though it can make me horribly ill. But it can be worth it right? Enjoy your chile relleno! Haven't had one in ages <3

Hola. All teeth are back in their proper place :brush: The Dr cemented the crown back in and I was on my way! Crisis averted.

I'll catch up soon...

xoxo

hurray angel :)

my vow to never have burger didnt last long, i had a proper one earlier nd it went down well :) hope it stays put well now ;) think it was combo of crappy one and choc yest :)

no news here, jhope ye r all well xxxxxxxxxx

Laura, aw hate getting sick and terrible feeling over mediocre food :hugs:

Jessica, this morning I took my Zantac and drank a whole glass of water and then puked it all up. But I have been fine since then :)
Hey, sometimes certain things are totally worth the side effects! I don't have a gallbladder but sometimes I still want fast food even though it can make me horribly ill. But it can be worth it right? Enjoy your chile relleno! Haven't had one in ages <3

hugs xxxx stupid throwing up xxxxxxx

Angel yes yes crown falls out they cement back in. so glad u got urs in! For grinding invest in nightgaurd.

Laura so sorry about burger! Didnt sound worth it :(

Im sorry I forgot what else I wrote my first post didnt post :( im achy headache and such. Long day. Went to ob appt confirmed early labor with contraction,monitor but only 1 1/2cm dilated still made me go to hosp. 3hrs later no progress sent home and contractions are now on/off with back pain pms crampin and her pushing down. I feel so nautious and happy to be home yet still cant get comfortable :( I feel like I have a long road ahead.

Jen, you are getting so close to meeting her! :hugs: of support!

Laura, puking isn't too bad when it is just liquid :)

Hi girls!

Laura, how are you doing hun? Hope you got some good sleep!

Jen, sounds like your little girl is eager to meet you!!! I hope that you are able to get comfortable!

Bethany, so sorry about the puking but Im sure a part of you feels good to be sick. Sounds terrible and I dont mean I like you being sick but I like that its a great sign for you bean!

Jess, hope you are feeling better.

Angel, yay for your crown getting fixed!!!!

:wave: to everyone!!!!

Oh, almost forgot to mention here... got my :bfp: this morning! :cloud9: I posted pick of stick on my journal! Cautiously excited!

You have to post a pic here too. Just saying!

So, what is the next step Amy? Sticking with current doctor? Will you start seeing a high risk doctor? :)

View attachment 614699

Hope that worked! :cloud9:

Yup, going to stick with her. I actually text her this morning right after I told DH (Kind of early :oops: ). She was so excited and told me that it was funny because she was thinking of me on mothers day! :) She said that she is going to get in contact with me later today to go over the game plan now. I think I will be with her for my 1st tri and then handed off to another dr. Dont know if it will be high risk or not but since this is my 3rd pregnancy I would think I would.

I'd think that with your history and diagnosis of hetero MTHFR you should be considered high risk and get extra care. Be sure to talk to her about that :flower:

For sure. Im sure she wants this to stick as much as I do... save her some work that is until we go for #2 heheh

Amy is already planning ahead ;) I do that too where I am like "how soon can I have another after this?"

hahah for sure! Since this has taken longer than expected, I want to try and get both in while Im still somewhat young and healthy! lol

I just want to see us all with atleast one and Jess with her 3rd healthy lo. I want all of these pregnancies to end well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->