ttc after a d&c

Im going to adopt Angel's Ursula song... Just keep sticking!!!!!

Hi girls!

Laura, how are you doing hun? Hope you got some good sleep!

Jen, sounds like your little girl is eager to meet you!!! I hope that you are able to get comfortable!

Bethany, so sorry about the puking but Im sure a part of you feels good to be sick. Sounds terrible and I dont mean I like you being sick but I like that its a great sign for you bean!

Jess, hope you are feeling better.

Angel, yay for your crown getting fixed!!!!

:wave: to everyone!!!!

Oh, almost forgot to mention here... got my :bfp: this morning! :cloud9: I posted pick of stick on my journal! Cautiously excited!

hurray so so so so so so happy for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is ur sticky bean, i know it :) woohoo im al excited :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi guys.

jen hope ur ok honey xxxx
ive been gettin crampyness in my back and lower tummy lots and lots of pressure but not contractions id say, u will most likel get to meet DD miles before me ;)
im jealous , hee hee xxx
only messing hope ur comfortable as u can be and things go fast and well for u xxxxxxx

amy im beyond excited, im so happy for u sweetie xxxxxxxx
u deserve it so much, ur doc will help u every step of the way now and u and LO will do great xxxxxxxxxx
lots of prayers and well wishes headed ur way too from us all im sure xxxxxxxxxxx
hip hip hurray :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope everyone is well, xxxxxxxxxxxxx
im good apart from still being afraid of food ;) ha ha could be worse :) xxxx

panda power amy :) xxxxxxxxxxxx
and they say fortune cookies dont work, pah!!!!!!

LOL thank you sooo much Laura!!! I know, I love this Panda power theme! lol

i have the biggest smile on my face now ;)
u have made my day with ur fab news xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are so sweet! Thanks hun! :hugs: I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach! heheh

Yippie!!!!!!!!! bfp for Amy.... or shall I call you mommy to be!! You got your Mothers Day miracle hon. I am so happy for you!! The iui really did work out didn't it. I think it was meant to happen this way. Your body just took a tad bit longer this time to get ready for a healthy pregnancy. So happy for you hon!! Go out and celebrate with dh!! You both deserve this so so much!!! :hugs:

I'm doing good hon. Besides all the aches and pains. This pregnancy by far has been the hardest. Doc says it gets harder, especially since it is my 4th and have already given birth to 2, not to mention the one I lost almost half way through. I only had a 2 month break between my last pregnancy and this one. So I have basically been pregnant since March 2012 until now (minus the 2 month break) so I think I am also a hormonal mess. Otherwise I'm doing great. lol.

Oh wow! I never thought of it that way! So is it safe to say that this will be your last? hehe I really hope you do find some relief! :hugs:

I would like to have 4 children, but if my body can no longer handle another pregnancy then I can't. I definitely need around 1 to 2 years for my body to heal if I do decide to have another. That would make me 35 to 36 when I have my last, and I didn't want to have any children after 35 because of how hard it would be on my body. But who knows. I just love babies!!

Who knows! Your next one can be the easiest out of them all! :)

i alway splanned on before 35 too jess but i see my sil has one kid who is 1.5, one who is 8 months and is preg again. she is 40 and doing good :)
so gives me hope i think i may change my own thinking on this ;)
i too want a break after this bub.
a) to enjoy bub properly :)
b) cos ive been preg for 13 months too over last 16 months :)
i could do with little body break :)
never say never :)

You know a little break sounds good to me now that I think about it. I just feel like Im pressed for time too (Turning 33 in sep). I think we only want 2, maybe three but we'll see how things go with this one! I feel like between my 2 mcs and pretty much having a diet as if Im pregnant and all the meds, I have felt like Ive been pregnant for the last year and still have another 9 months to go! heheh

i know babe, my 3 month doc impossed break in the middle , felt like i was preg too in a way cos i was recovering from d and c and eating and not drinking like i was preg to get ready for it :)
my whole life has been about bub for yr and a half at least :)
it will make us appreciate them all the more though :) xxx
but def want a wee break before even contemplating second child :)

Amy, one advantage you have is your body had a good break these last few months. So hopefully this pregnancy will go smoothly, because your body has had a while to recuperate. :) I feel that things happen for a reason and these last months getting the bfns your body just took a while longer to get nice and ready for your baby. I see this pregnancy being a joyous one for you.

I feel the reason why this pregnancy has been so hard on me is because first of all, I carried the last pregnancy for 19 weeks, and had a very traumatic miscarriage, bled profusely, and almost needed a blood transfusion. I am thinking maybe I was still slightly anemic when I got pregnant with my current pregnancy. Doc told me as long as I had 2 or 3 full periods I would be good to get pregnant again. Got pregnant after having 2 periods which made it exactly 2 months after miscarriage. Plus my uterus has carried 2 other full term pregnancies (uterus needs a good break). So I am thinking I would be crazy to get pregnant right away after this pregnancy. I would be asking for a lot of problems if I did that.

You have so much going for you with this pregnancy. A nicely healed uterus, wonderful docs and most importantly a wonderful dh!!

We have all been through a lot in one way or another. I feel so blessed to go through this long journey with all of you ladies!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->