ttc after a d&c

Yeah I still want another ASAP :) Took forever to get pregnant this round so no waiting for me. It could take me nearly another year after baby.

Amy, I just always told myself these daily affirmations this time "my baby is happy and healthy. M baby will grow and flourish in the warm and loving embrace of my body." And then I tried to visualize the baby growing. Hippie(ish) I know but felt proactive :)

Laura, go eat ;)

Jessica, sorry your pregnancy has been a rough one in your body, love :hugs:

:dance: Congratulations Amy! :dance: I certainly know how cautious you are being, so throwing an Ursula shout out your way and tons of prayers!
Keeeeeeep sticking!!

Amy yay!!! Im sooo excited for you!! Amen! Prayers have been anwsered. Ursela stick baby stick!!! This is you and your hubbys miracle! So glad you and your doctor will continue to work together thru this. Im sure you will be referred to high risk also but you will also see a OB/MW too. So more ultrasounds and more office visits! :) YIPPY!! I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO HAPPY!!! Happy Mommys day to you amy!! what an amazing gift!!!<3

Jess im so sorry this pregnancy is so hard on you. :hugs: I really hope you feel better and are able to some how enjoy the third trimester and go baby shopping etc.<3

Angel yay for bathroom being finished! Did I read that right? I hope so! How are you feeling and how is bubs? Are we coming close to your baby shower date? Also how is the nursery? Have you started it?

Bethany I agree with how long pregnancy took it would be easier to just try again right away. I dont think I could ever try to prevent knowing ill want another myself.

Laura sounds like your symptoms are starting also!! your bodys preparing. I just had my bloody show tonight it was so gloppy bright red and more then i expected (sorry tmi) i also had some pink. I guess it doesnt mean anything though because i have no contractions anymore and my water didnt break yet.

Achey but today I had a burst of energy. I walked the dog twice. Went to Walmart and Staples walked the strip of stores. Then went to mall and walked the mall. It was my mil's bday so we got her a gift and visited her. I have no idea what to expect with labor this is so crazy. So much anxiety. I really would like to take a tylenol pm to help me sleep again and to help with my back/shoulder pains but idk if Ill get contractions and then ill be sleepy and such so not a good idea im thinking. watch ill wake up at noon tomorrow and regret not taking it. all well baby is worth it!

How are you bethany?

Jen, how exciting. Seriously, it has to be any day now! And I will want pics up ASAP! :)

I'm bored. I surf the net all day. And just now I went out for pickles and ice cream (not to eat together...but I was out of pickles and also wanted ice cream)

Awe not fun being bored. Yum ice cream! What flavor?

Chocolate chip cookie dough! I have no regrets :D until DH comes home and eats it all :( he has a sweet tooth. He ate half that bucket of sour punch twists!

Yum cookie dough! Hope he leaves u enough baby needs it too :)
Sour punch twists thats right now im craving them agIn lol

hi guys, xxx

ooh jen sounds like things are gonna happen soon, i know bloody show can mean hours, days or weeks but u have lots of other things tellin u time is near too :)
exciting ;)
my bub seems to have settled back in a bit too well, :)
no tightening or anything today, i got lots of sleep last nt cos i didnt eat much yest so very little hb :) ah bliss :)
my feeling of well being is measured by how much sleep i get, il be fecked when bub comes ;) hee hee
i cant have long to go anyway even if i go over, so long as our bubs are nice and cosy in there i dont mind :)

bethany i dont even know if i have the right thing in my mind for sour punch straws but i want um :) are they like multi coloured sweet staws with sherbit in them?
OH got me ben and jerrys ice cream last nt, itwas the best present ive had in a while :) yummy :) my fave .

amy im stil excited for u :) xxxxxxxxxx

angel and jess how ye doin? xxxxxxxxx

hope alls well with everyone xxxxxxx

Thanks Ladies! Sooo excited to hear that babies are going to be here soon!!!! We are going to have birth stories for the next almost year between all of us! heheh

Nevers kicked in big time for me. They started last night but this morning Im really terrified that something will happen again. I know Im only 4 weeks but I dont have any symptoms. Just some aches and cramps here and there that make me feel like af is sure to come. It scares me to death to not have any symptoms :( I so wish I coul djust fast forward atleast to the 2nd tri :( Oh and I POAS on a cheapy last night and this morning and they are both still VERY light. I wish they would be nice and dark already :(

I did betas last night so I should be getting results today at some point too. Dr had me at 12dpo yesterday when I got my bfp but FF had me at 13dpo. Either way, a day or 2 earlier than the last two.

I was going to temp only until I get to 2000 hcg and my first US. After that I will stop. I was going to ask you how you felt right now because I have a wedding to go to in october which would put me at about 27/28 weeks by the wedding and its in NY. If my dr says its ok to fly, I just hope that it wouldnt be risky. They say that its best to fly in the 2nd tri but that would be towards the end of it :oops:

Betas are in the 30's (Already forgot the number she gave me) lol. She wants me to repeat every 48 hours until I get to 2000 whicn then she will want me to come in for an ultrasound to make sure the baby is in the uterus. I told her my concerns and she told me that it was perfectly normal to not feel anything right now and that I might start getting symptoms in the next week or so. That makes me feel a little better but you know I still wont feel considerably better until atleast after the 1st tri!

Betas are in the 30's (Already forgot the number she gave me) lol. She wants me to repeat every 48 hours until I get to 2000 whicn then she will want me to come in for an ultrasound to make sure the baby is in the uterus. I told her my concerns and she told me that it was perfectly normal to not feel anything right now and that I might start getting symptoms in the next week or so. That makes me feel a little better but you know I still wont feel considerably better until atleast after the 1st tri!

I feel great...I do have Braxton Hicks, but I've had them for well over a month now. Whatever you do be sure to stay hydrated. I also get really sleepy around 3p, so a nap is a must. I do power through and miss them, but feel like I'm in a fog when I do. I'm sure you'll be just fine to fly at that point...

Hurrah for Betas...now for them to double! Come on Friday!

Oh ok! Ill keep that in mind. Im sure they will want to play it by ear and should they tell me at the last min that I cant go, then DH will just have to go without me. Its his BF so he is in the wedding and I dont want him to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->