ttc after a d&c

Guys...look at Horsey's journal! It looks like this was a good cycle for her and Amy :D

Laura, if you go over you may mind ;) my middle sister always had to be induced because her babies wanted to stay in there forever LOL. Maybe your bub is like that :)
Sour punch straws are like...licorice (but much softer and tastier) with sour crystals on em :) they are good I just got over my craving lol!

Amy, my ICs took FOREVER to darken and they never got darker than the control line. Hey, I told Horsey this too but maybe you should ask your doc about trying lovenox? Quite a few ladies with MTHFR on my Lovely Lovenox Lady board on BBC :flower:
Visualize and own it- this baby is YOURS!

Angel, GREAT news on your sister! Congrats to her! I love my siblings so much too :)
Yes, I must apologize because contractors are never in a hurry and they hate feeling rushed. I worked at a hardware store for years and dealt with those kinds of people. Including my dad who is a carpenter lol.

Angel, I bought it a couple of months ago so I dont think it is transferable (Meaning I cant transfer it to someone else) but I read that I can use the credit towards a future flight. I think thats what you meant now that I read back lol So worse case like you said Ill just use it later.

So happy to report, just dry heaved a bit (no vomit thought)! lol Sorry if TMI but Im so so so hoping this is the begining and means this is a healthy sticky bean!!!!

hey girls, for those that had betas ran in the begining, do you remember what they were? Im kind of freaking out about my level being in the 30's :( Im readin gthat others had a higher level so Im thinking Im on the lower side.

Amy, google will be your worst enemy right now. You really can't compare your symptoms and beta numbers with others. Everybody is different. I am sure everything is fine. You just need to give it a couple of days. Remember and try to relax, stress is a big no no for you now. I know, easier said than done. I almost had no symptoms when I got my bfp. I almost never get sore boobs with any pregnancy. I didn't get morning sickness with this pregnancy either. It surprised me also. I am sure your 1st trimester will fly by hon. :hugs:

How exciting Jen. For all we know you could be in labor right now. If you aren't in labor yet and you get a chance, please tell us how you are doing. I am very curious as to what is going on with you right now. You are almost 38 weeks, that is around the time I hope to give birth also. :hugs: to you hon.

Chocolate Chip cookie dough ice cream sounds delicious right now. I don't think I have had it my whole pregnancy. Will have to have some today. lol.

Thanks Jess & Bethany... I know Im letting things get to me right now but you girls know all too well. Its so hard to forget the past. :(

Jen, yes keep us posted on how you are feeling! Laura, what about you?

Amy, just remember to have faith in your baby and enjoy them. Try to enjoy growing your baby and giving them all the faith and love that you can <3

Jessica, enjoy your ice cream! It was so worth it!

I seriously need to go shower. And clean. Clean and then shower!

Bethany just did want u said u had to do! Clean but now must shower! Lol glad u have some left incase craving comes back!

Angel wow so much activities going on I hope contractors come thru and do jobs on time. So glad ur vits agree with u now and taste yummy :)

Amy my betas were very low til at first also had to repeat them for two weeks to get high. I want to say at 16dpo it was 58 and I was just as worried. They double differently then what I thought since it took a while to get in thousand. So try to relax ur doctor is watching over u keep sticking little one!!! :hugs: I, so so happy for u amy!

Horsey is pregnant also??? How amazing would that be!! Miracle babys for all esp those two!<3

Laura I wont mind baby staying longer. I enjoy sleep quiet and kobe time til she makes her arrival. So I agree with u let them be happy and cozy though they must be squished! Lol

At 530 I had bad pms pains but layed on my left side n they subsided. Nothing happening todY baby is pushing on my sides like left n right :( I hope she Is transverse again as kicks are on the lower right side atm. What looks n feels like hands on left.

Jess 38wks will probably be easier on u. Ur pregnNcy is taking a toll on u it seems. But im sooo thrilled ur baby is coming!!<3

That makes me feel better, Thanks Jen, I guess I do just have to wait and see what tomorrow's test will bring. Hope they are doubling nicely!

They will extra prayers are being said for ur sticky bean!<3

So exciting to think that you can be an earth mommy any day now!!!

hi guys xxx

jen hope ur comfy hon xxxx ur so right, we should just enjoy this down time and when it happens , it happens :)

amy i didnt get any early betas, but i wouldnt go by um anyway,
doc did mines when i had spotting with lile and reckoned all was well, it wasnt.
similarly people have been told things r bad and all turns out fine , they r a great sign if going up at all but not a definite so dont let um freak u xxx
the girls r right trust ur doc she sounds good and we will all keep hoping and praying for sticky bean xxxxxxxx

angel u sound busy but good :) :)
glad ur vits r better for u and htings r moving on with ur house, even if not as fast as u would like :) xxx

bethany how u doin sweetie, xxxxxxxxx

jess u too hon :) xxxxxxxxxxx

did horsey get bfp, wow , cool . congrats to horsey x;)

im good girls, had lunch with my sis and went swimming myself few hrs later.
then visited my parents :) few of my siblings and their kids were there too, was nice ;)
im having pains and pressure on and off all the time. but mild and achy , not contractions or anything., just body prepping for later :)
had lots of energy all day but tired now, prob have another early nt me thinks ;)

Laura rest rest rest :) your body is getting ready! I

yeah im gonna head to bed soon jen, :)
im gettin sleepy :)
how u doin? xx

Amy im sure they are just fine :) relax so sticky bean can grow into ur beautiful baby!!

Im okay waitin to take walk with hubby n kobe. Then plan to relax after a shower with tv then sleep :) my bubs is awfully quiet.

As soon as I get on pc ill change ur color amy!! Sooooo excited! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->