ttc after a d&c

I got on the phone with my sister and haven't cleaned or showered :-/

Jen, I still think that you are getting so close and it is exciting! :) and yep Horsey has some beautiful wondfos! Praying that her and Amy get their sticky ones.

Amy, stay away from google. That is an order. Be cool and concentrate on your body and growing that baby. PMA! :)

Laura, I think I got tired reading about all you have done. Take it easy lady :) you are soon going to be having a baby!

Do I wish us ladies could all get together and hangout. To dream.

Im okay waitin to take walk with hubby n kobe. Then plan to relax after a shower with tv then sleep :) my bubs is awfully quiet.

i been thinking bout ringing my doc to ask her all day cos my bub is super quiet, had a few kicks there now again alright but less than normal for me.
my belly hurts too :) hoping its good sign, he def dropping down more every day so prob just that
do u have dull achy pain in base of tummy?

bethany i came home and cleaned the house after too :) actually kinda feel like i could do more now again :) should just go to bed with my book really :)

nt girls , im off to bed cos my bump is so tight it hurts :)
rest called for i think :) xxxxxxx

Night night Laura! I may go to bed early too. Feel tired for whatever reason :)

Jen, it would be fun to hang out. Right now. I will deliver your baby! ;)
I hear that pushing from the baby also counts as movement so if you feel some pushes that is good. But a few of my friends have said their babies slow down quite a bit before they come so...you are close honey! I am calling it :D

i do not know what is goin on in my bump :)
its been rock hard for hours nd is quite sore , i slept for about 4 hrs but its still same now. is it bub just moving down some? cos he has started moving lots again.
i dont wanna ignore pain i shouldnt but dont wanna ring hosp like a cry baby if its normal :) it is 4 in morn, they prob would say come in and i dont wanna drive up unecessarily. OH is on nts so im on my own till 9 in morn.
i dont think its anythin to worry about though cos bub is moving.
anyone know what it is? xxx

Laura, do you have an advice nurse you can call. It definitely sounds like your uterus is getting ready for labor, could be any day now, or maybe at 40 weeks not sure. I just researched this apparently some other women are also saying there uterus is rock hard too. Do you feel contractions coming on and off? I really do suggest you call, just for reassurance. You are not a cry baby, and you definitely have a valid concern. Please keep us updated hon. Hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Laura my stomach has been rock hard on and off sometimes for 5,7 mins straight. If u get severe back pain or pain with the tightening every 5, 8 minutes for an hour u could be in labor and should call. The tightening is uterus preparing for labor but BH can last forever making tummy hurt esp to touch. Mines been sore for days. Im having tightening also. I cant feel kicks anymore but get movement slightly since hardly any room.

They usually say time contractions with pain for two hrs then call but I know ur far from hospital so I say call after one hr for sure!

Also the tightening is what can start ur effacement and help start u dilate but they say even with our loss its going to take a while to dilate. If water breaks you go to hospital asap. Mucous plug call but they say they wont admit til contractions start 5,8mins apart

Sorry for all posts...

Happy Birthday to my sweet angel Liam John<3 Mommy & Daddy love u and we know your watching over us and ur lil sister!

Okay had to post that helps with healing! Love you ladies<3

Sorry for all posts...

Happy Birthday to my sweet angel Liam John<3 Mommy & Daddy love u and we know your watching over us and ur lil sister!

Okay had to post that helps with healing! Love you ladies<3

hugs jen xxxxxxxx
sorry its a sad day for u. mine for lile is just around the corner too xxxxxxx
i know it doesnt replace our bubs but thank god we have ur DD and my munchkin for comfort xxxxx
i have tears in my eyes for u now cos i know no matter how much time passes we will always miss um xxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday sweet Liam. :hugs:
Hi Jen! How are you hon? I was imagining you might be in labor now. Are the contractions still coming? How are you feeling? Can't wait until your sweet little girl is born. Are you and dh set on a name now?

jen ans jess thanks for posts xxxxxx
i know i should have rang um really but i was afraid if i did they would say come iin and keep me and i didnt think it was necessary. after being kept last time i dont wanna go back to hosp too soon. my doc opens in 2 hrs il ring and ask my own doc.
it feels much better anyway, it prob was just some effacement and bub moving down a bit. i did do a lot yest too so could be partly that. but im tryin to occupy myself with good things so i dont have too much time to think ;)
i know everyone says u will know when labour starts but some people dont ;)
i was just half afraid id be callin OH at work an hour away to say i can feel the head or something ;) ha ha

How are you feeling Laura? Is the tightening still there? Have you been able to get any sleep? Hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

thanks jess, i got another hour there so i got about 4 ish hours so far ;)
its less tight and less sore but still there, my bump has dropped over last week so could be pressure and BH together maybe . im not sure. its just pain wasnt better with rest so thought it might not be bh then.
didnt feel like contractions are supposed to either, no waves , just constant pain. weird. :) could be muscles id say. if its 1 step closer to bub its all good ;)
my doc opens soon ish so il ring then and double check. i dont feel bad and bub was moving lots during the nt so id say its prob normal .
how u doin hon?

Happy Friday ladies! :)

Nothing new with me. Still little miss worry wart. Wanting my hpt's to be darker and they are still faint. Getting second betas done today so we'll see what the results are! I got teary yesterday a little and just now too just with the worrying. I hate being like this but I cant go through a 3rd mc. :(

Big big hugs Amy. The worrying is par for course doll...we're here for you to speak your mind. Your fears are justified. Keeping a PMA for you! xoxo

Jen and Laura ~ Sounds like your bodies are gearing up for the big day! What'd your Dr say Laura? Do you see him weekly now?

Hi Bethany & Jess! :flower:

TGIF!

Happy birthday to Liam! :hugs: you know he is watching over you and his sister!

Laura and Jen, I love reading about all y'all are dealing with now. Gets me excited. I am ready for baby days to come! :happydance:

Jessica, get started on shopping yet?

Amy, ICs are not a good indicator of numbers. They take ages to darken and still never get darker than the control. Buy FRERs or something :flower:

I'm ordering a Doppler today. I have a bump and everything but still terrified that all may not be well :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->