ttc after a d&c

I wish for the fear to be removed for us all!!!

happy birthday sweet Liam <3

Keep running to the restroom thinking "OMG am I bleeding? and then nothing. Weird feeling of being "wet" but nothing really there. Might be the crinone leaking a little but I keep thinking its going to be a pool of something. (sorry tmi) :oop:

hi guys xxx

bethany hurray for doppler :) i had my Sils for ages and loved it , i gave it back when they got preg and i had regular movement , i missed it for a bit after i gave it back :)

amy worry is natural , as is extra discharge, get used to it it just gets more and more, ive thought i was leaking a few times ive had soo much :) tmi :)

hope everyone is well xxx

i rang and explained pain and stuff and they said come into hosp to be checked,
one hr drive up, 6 hr wait and 1 hr drive back to know all is fine, i should have listened to my gut and stayed home . but then god forbid if anything happened i would never forgive myself after being told by midwife to come in.
i went on my own cos OH is on nts and i thought it wouldnt take too long.
i was starving by time i got out :) but glad alls well with bub.
next time i go up to that place apart from stupid appointments, it will be when bub is fallin out and not a minute sooner ;)

angel im every week startin monday alternating doc and hosp, was 2 weeks alternating doc and hosp for last month or so. how u doin? xxx

Laura, what was their explanation for what was going on? Haha, I am sure DH thinks I am expensive because he just spent a bit of money on maternity clothes for me and some new bras. And I still expect my Doppler ;)

i asked the doc and she just shrugged her shoulders, sh esaid she didnt know :) great help. i said what do i do if it happens again, how long do i wait it out or do i satay home or what . her answer was if u cant handle the pain come in .
i didnt go in cos i was sore , i went in cos i didnt know why i was sore and if bub was ok. she wa a wee bit patronising really to be honest, after waiting 6 hrs to meet her ;)
oh well, least they checked bub, thats what i wanted :)

they r all essentails for preggo lady bethany :) xxxxxx
its the least u deserve :) xxxxxxxxx

Grrr for all the wait and patronizing dr but so glad all is well! :)

Poas when I got home and test is def darker compared to this morning and past couple of days. Did betas after work and will get results tomorrow. Fx!!!

Laura, lame that they had NO answer. What the heck?

Amy, what test did you use? With the wondfos sometimes I dipped multiple tests into the same cup of urine and would get varying results of darkness LOL. But as long as at had one that was darker all was well ;)

DH ordered my Doppler! I hope that it arrives soon! My boobs are a DD cup already. I can't imagine how much bigger they will get :O

Yay amy!!! :) lets go beta levels!!!

Laura sore is from BH I have same issue for two weeks now. Its from ur muscles contracting so much. Have u had t he pms cramps yet?? They are ouch but what stinks is when irregular not labor contractions. So I just deal. Back pain stinks too. But soo worth it. My ob said I will know when true labor starts. After bloody show, labor starting and stopping I feel like bubs is happy where she is at and doesnt wann sa leave ;) laura write down ur contraction times from pain start to pain finish once u see pattern off 5,8minutes for about hour call!!! Or if ur water breaks. Call!! I hope ur oh is home when u go imto labor.

Bethany yay for doppler :) ur hubby is amazing!!!! DD wow!! He must love it :) grow bubs grow!!!<3

hi guys

jen there was no pattern, it lasted about 10 hrs non stop which is why i thought it weird, if it was coming and going i wouldnt have gone up at all ;)
it was tight bump all over, sore to touch and just sore full stop :) and kinda pinchy afy pain too and back cramp so was a weird combo :)
it was only when i was out my sis rang me and she said she had same with one of her sons, she has 4 kids, one of her sons was over 10 pounds, wouldnt u know thats the one she said she had that pain with , oh oh :) :)
wish i had talked to her before going up but its done now ;)
my hospital said to come in at 10 mins cos i live an hour away, they said by time i get to hosp i should be 5 mins ish then :) yeah im kinda thinkin if he isnt home i be fine anyway cos its not gonna be super fast so he would have time to get home and bring me up.
if it is super fast then hurray i get my wish of no stinky hosp :) so long as alls well :)
im ignoring labour now til it comes knocking cos im sick of wathcing myself for signs, :)
im gonna go about my business and when it happens it happens, :) hee hee
i could have signs like this and still be here at comp in 3.5 weeks :)
how u doin?

bethany i hope ur doppler comes fast , it is so cool to hear it and to be able to have that reassurance whenever u want it.
if ur having trouble when it arrives just ask.
first 2 times i used mine i had trouble finding hb after that it was fine.
bub wil stil be pretty low for u, like near hip bones.
mine was always slightly to the left too, might not be centre :)
and they can swim so will move away from it :)
easy to pick up ur own pulse too. if u get really high number its prob ur s and bubs combined xxx does urs have hb numbers or just sound?

amy hurray for darker xxxxxxxxxxxxx whoop whoop
come on betas :) rise my pretties ;) xxxxxxxxx

jess and angel how ye doin xxxxxxxxxxx

im off to a party in my bro and sils house now , its my nephews communion :)

Jen, my boobs are so big they make it hard to see my bump for injections LOL!

Laura, at the OB office when we used the Doppler my baby was on the left too. Will def ask for advice! My Doppler tells the HB numbers. It is like the one in the OB office :)

Bethany thats so awesome :)

Laura tightening is going to continue let go for day if ur lucky then continue more. Sore tummy to touch is normal also. Our bodies are gearing up. How did u sleep last night? I was hurting. Layed in bed til noon and im still exhausted. Hubby is ancious for bubs to arrive. I told him kts takin a toll om me now but so worth it. Ill wait til she is ready

Jen, my boobs are so big they make it hard to see my bump for injections LOL!

Laura, at the OB office when we used the Doppler my baby was on the left too. Will def ask for advice! My Doppler tells the HB numbers. It is like the one in the OB office :)

its funny for a while my boobs were too big for my bump, now they look relatively small in comparison even though small they r not, last time i measured i was E :) havent measured in a good bit, im just wearing the bras but with bra extendy bits ;)
ooh goody :) they r the best dopplers, so nice to know what bubs hb is , thats same type doppler as my Sils :) hurry up post and bring bethany her doppler ;) xxxx

jen i slept like i was dead last nt :) i had really bad and little sleep nt before and hosp all day yest , i was exhausted, i slept 11 hrs and only got up to go to nephews party ;)
im wrecked again now after my day so im hoping to sleep now tonight :)
il be headin to bed soon, im the last of the party animals ;) bed by 10 on sat nt i think :)
it does take its toll at this stage, ive lots of dwonward pressure all the time now, thats good though , good sign things might happen on their own.
i would prefer not to need induction :)
i had a lovely day today at my bro and sils house, tired now :)

Hi ladies, hope you are having a nice weekend. I haven't bought anything for baby yet. Not sure when I will. Baby ultrasound came out great. She is measuring right on target. Have a nice weekend all of you!! :hugs:

Level came back at 137 which dr said was excellent!!! I guess lab system had gone down that's why there was a delay in getting results but well worth it! So now she wants me to wait until wed to repeat. :)

Congrats Jess on awesome US!!!!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!

Laura, :wohoo: he wants to comeout!!!! :)

Sorry to have been absent today ladies! We went to the beach to catch new fish for our aquarium and caught some really nice ones :) my phone died which was stinky.
I feel so bad for one of my sisters. Looks like she is having a MMC :cry:

Jen, she is getting ready! Any day now! <3

Laura, glad you managed to catch up on rest!

Jessica, glad your girl is measuring spot on! :)

Amy, great numbers! Don't forget to stay away from google :)

amy that is so great :) xxxxxxxxx
whoop whoop xxxxxx huge rise xxxxxxxxxxxx
hip hip hurray xxxxxxxxxx
amys rainbow baby, amys rainbow baby (u have to sing it and dance around in a circle and kick ur leg out for every time u say it :) to get what im saying properly ;) hee hee ) .

thats so cute bethany u can catch fish for ur aquarium, we have to buy um cos nothing exciting in our waters :)

i slept 12.5 hrs last nt and im still tired and dizzy, um........
maybe i should hibernate for a week :) bub is super quiet yest and today,
im glad i was checked the other day now cos he would be worrying me this weekend :)
its prob cos he was moving when i was sound asleep :)

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bethany very cool about fish! Which kinds did u get?
Amy hurray!!! Stick baby stick!!! Definately ur miracle baby :) ur dh n u will be spoiling this baby with endless love!<3

Jess no shopping??when will u start? Yay for awesome growth scan :)

Angel how are u?

Laura ur bubs seems like he is tiring khimself burrowing down. Mine seems still half the day now. How amazing ur baby will be here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->