ttc after a d&c

jen i think ur right, every now and then he has a mental patch and seems to be putting the pressure on but he sleeps lots now ;) but moves enough to not totally worry me ;)
hows ur Dd doin? xxxxxxx
im a bit nauseous and have to kinda remind myself to eat again today .
wish i could eat this little when not preg , id be a skinny minnie ;)
no news here, i caled to my friends house for a few hrs and then my parents, wrecked again now , bed soon, nice and early :) hosp app in morn, hope we arent waiiting too long this time ;)

hope eveyrone is happy and healthy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

arrgghh 2.30 in morn and im back up :) why is it always nts when i do have to get up in morn that i have messed up sleep. so annoying .

hope everyone had a great weekend xxxxxxxxxxx

i wish it was morning so i could just get up full stop instead of feeling like i should be in bed . my plan was to get up early and go for a swim before goin to hosp, pool isnt open for another 4.5 hrs, um........ il prob be tired again at just the wrong time , doh

Did u get ur swim in laura? Its so hard to sleep here also. Tryin to get dh to bd its been forever and I miss it but he said no :( all well. I bet our bubs are saving energy for the big day. Two more weeks cant believe it!

I hope your not waiting at hosp long!!

i went back to bed and slpet another hr, im up now to go for my swim :) its 6 now .
i have never voluntarily been up this early when not preg but not sleeping anyway and just too sore to stay in bed , doh.
thats funny, i was gonna ask u that, my libido has come back big time for last week r so :) we Bd for first time in ages last week, basically i jumped him :)
tried again last nt but he is on nts and was too sleepy . frustrating :)
im fallin apart again today, ive sharp pain where my liver is, have been having itchy legs too which was one of my funky liver things, hope its not back at this late stage.
but im headed to right place to ask today :)

Hi girls!!! :)

Bethany, Im so sorry to hear about your sister :( Is she for sure having a mmc? :hugs: to her :(

Jen & Laura, TICK TOCK!!!! :dance: Laura, so sorry you had a hard time sleeping. :(

Angel, hope the braxton hick have let up

Jess, congrats again on having a great scan!

Rayray, how are you doing hun? already past 9 weeks! :)

:wave: and :kiss: to you all!!

AFM~ we were so happy with the results this past weekend and even more happier about them being good enough to where I dont need to have betas done every 48 hours now *knock on wood*. Just hoping this is our rainbow baby and this LO is a keeper! I have my next betas on wed. At the rate they were going, I MIGHT be over 2000 or close to so maybe Ill get a scan scheduled? :) I have had a few slight waves of nausea but nothing terrible and get tired every once in a while. Also have cramping now and then but nothing majoy yet :( I know its still early but still freaks me out.

hi guys, xxx

bethany im sorry i missed bit about ur sis, hope u and her r ok . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amy thats great about ur results, woohoo :) xxxxxxxxx

i went to go for my swim but felt really pukey so i had to abandon it, am back from hospital , they took bloods to check liver and bile salts, they r checking for cholesatsis (sp?) , if it comes back funky , il be induced pretty pronto :) if not back to wait and see. she kept saying how big bub was , she did scan and estimates size at the mo as 8.5 pounds , oh oh :) ;) fine strong bub :)
lolly be struggling ;)
my blodd pressure is up a good bit too and im swelling a bit so its back to hospital not doc next mon. she said if blood results come back sooner il be in sooner.
my mom said she thinks i may go myself anyway if im like her cos she said this is how she gets few days before she goes :) only thing is bub isnt engaged at all, head down but not engaged

Bethany so sorry about ur sister is she ok? :hugs: how are u?

Amy how wonderful :) so excited for u!

Laura my baby isnt engaged either :(
Im sorry ur not feeling well and hope ur levels,are ok and ur mom is right. Id love u to go naturally. Sounds like ur close!<3
Sleep oyi I cant sleep im exhausted in pain achy nauseatous headache I dont think im going into labor early think she will be late. My,doctor already said im late bc they made may 17 due date but I swear its june 1. I have feeling ill go over june 1. Im seeing CRNP tom and hoping I made some progress but I dont think I did. So disappointed my husband is driving me crazy and saying,stressful stuff to me. My fam has me upset n,stressed to as they want nothing to do w me. My,sil is still ignoring me and is pissed,at me. My mil is being weird w me bc,its her,daughter and doesnt want to cause conflict with her. Its frustrating. I asked dh to take me for a dollar dessert he said no :( its brownie vanilla ice cream scoop with warm fud ge n walnut on,brownie n warm white ceeamy sauce on ice ceeam. Delicous

hi jen, hopsital rang me back , my bile acids are raised , they want me back tomoro morn to check bub. the doc today said that if they came back wrong they would talk of inducing me. but nurse today said for now just check bub tomor and recheck blood on fri. so i dont know.
Oh is off tomor and i asked him if he was coming with me tomor, his response was , is there any point ? arrggghh very supportive.
now he is like yeah il come, now i dont even want him there cos he has pissed me off.
the correct response would have been of course im coming, its my baby too.
ive gotten a wee bit emotional cos it can increase chance of still birth ever so slightly, but at least they know and r looking after me . drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
least i only have to wait till tmor and not forever :)
i just got an hours sleep before she rang, im lucky i got that :)
it is hard to sleep jen isnt it when so sore and fo me cumbersome ;)
im calming down again now, think i just got alittle shock, i actually thought nothing was gonna be wrong in bloods and was just a precaution :)
im sure thnigs be fine ;)

Amy, I said it on your journal and I will say it here- visualize your baby! Imagine them growing. Will it to happen. I don't know if it doesn't anything but sometimes we just feel powerless and it makes you feel less so :)

Jen, you aren't mean enough to your DH. Lol you should have been like "DAMNIT GO GET MY ICE CREAM!" ;) I can't believe your SIL is still being such a snatch. Gah. I want to punch her. Who bullies a pregnant lady?

Wow Laura so you may be induced? How do you feel about it? Will you still try natural?

Well, my sister was supposed to be 12 weeks and her baby only measured 5 so I think that this is for sure a MMC. I love her and am thinking of her but kind of leaving her alone for a while. It can be so hard to be around pregnant people when you..yeah :(

aw bethany ur poor sis xxxx hugs xxxxx for u and her xxxx
yeah ur right , when she is ready she will come to u , fecking hell we all know where she is at at the mo unfortunately, poor sis xxxxxx
yeah i will still try natural as much as i can, if my liver is back to funky, its much better for me and bub . xxx if it goes on forever i may cave and have some help but hope not.
il be happy to be induced if any risk at all to munchkin, i havent come this far to risk him for my preferences, xxxxx
hope ur ok sweetie, xxxxxxx

think i may go drive to get ben and jerrys to comfort me :)
yum phish food, i know this sounds cheap but i never usually buy it at full price ,
i think it may be called for this eve

Laura, if you do need to be induced you may look into your different options for it. A friend of mine had to be induced and she had them start her pitocin out very low since she knew she didn't want an epidural. I think I will try that when my time comes!
Enjoy your ice cream! I just got some more last night :D

Yeah this isn't my sister's first loss. She has several healthy kids but she has had several MMCs as well. I'm just leaving her alone for now and thinking about her.

yeah i dont want epi really but wil just see what they gotta say to me and how things go with it all :) best i can do :)
ur poor sis, other kids dont make it easier or worse i think, it is still awfull .
hope she is holding up as well as can be expected, xxxx u too xxx

Ur poor sister :hugs: we all know what she is goimg thru I hope she turns to u for comfort. U can relate unfortunately. Yum ben n jerrys.

Laura oh no. keep u and bubs safe whatever it takes. Induction isnt end of world. I hope ur okay though :hugs:

I just took warm bath and shower then took kobe for nice walk. Its so humid out thank goodness for a/c. Baby is kicking or punching me and im so crampy n tight. Im sure she is causing me t he pain though and its not labor. :) my dd is so sweet to punch n kick me lol

:wave:

Laura ~ Glad the hospital is going to keep a close eye on you xoxo

Bethany ~ You're a good sister.

Amy ~ Still so very happy for you! I hope the days fly by for you :flower:

Jen ~ What a relief your DD is nestled safely in there...that she may quite possibly go past her due date has to be reassuring considering not too long ago they were concerned she would come early...so very glad all of this has worked out for you. Bummer the family is acting up. Fx'd they'll all tighten up for the big day!

Jess ~ Yay for baby measuring on par.

thanks guys, just waitin on Oh to be ready to go to hosp now, xxxxx

jen hope DD gives u a rest soon xxxxxx

hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel how are you?

Laura goodluck! So glad oh is coming with you!

No sleep again . We monitored contractions last night from 10-2 very irregular and then they slowly stopped. I felt her slide towards my rib cage the minute i layed down to sleep. Scared me. I havent had us sinxe 24weeks and important starting to panick about placenta umbilical cord amniomic fluid levels etc :( i do hope to have her on time but if shes not engaged i doubt itll happen. Travis sooooo excited forher as the days pass by. I hope he is helpful and a great husband and dad. He is to kobe but dogs are easier. Doctors at 4m praying i made progress.

Hi ladies!

Laura & Jen, You girls are so close and sounds like your babies are getting ready! Hope they both engage soon!

Angel, Thanks hun! hope youre doing well! :)

Bethany, Im still so very sad for your sister. Im sure the space will help her heal but its probably also great to know she has you and that you have been through this too and can be a great support for her.

Jess, how are you doing??? Still so happy your last scan went so well!

Rayray, hope you and your bump are doing well too!

:hugs: to everyone!

OH! POAS this morning and came out MUCH darker. It looks like its almost as dark as the test line :) I posted a pic of it on my journal from my phone. For some reason I cant here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->